Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ladies! On No Account Should You Tell Your Friends These 10 Things About Your Ma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! On No Account Should You Tell Your Friends These 10 Things About Your Ma (506 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! On No Account Should You Tell Your Friends These 10 Things About Your Ma by pinkcruzz(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Things not to tell your friends about your relationship: I’m a firm believer that you should share your life with your friends and that it’s important to be able to vent to them about the things in your everyday life. That being said, there are SOME things you should NOT tell your friends about your relationship. This is my list of the things not to tell your friends about your relationship.

1. Fights
It’s okay to tell your friends about your relationship
it’s even okay to tell them when you get into a fight. But never go into the specifics unless you’re asking for an HONEST opinion. I have a friend that always asks me to tell her if she’s being crazy about a fight that she’s having but she never really wants to hear my opinion, so it’s awkward. I can’t stress how important this is, and that’s why it’s at the top of my list of #things not to tell your friends about your relationship. Ever.

2. Sex
Don’t tell your friends the specifics of your sex life
Don’t tell them about any kinks your #boyfriend or girlfriend has because from that point on, your friend will never be able to look them in the eye again.

3. Money Problems
It’s okay to talk to your friends about #money problems of your own but it’s not okay to bring your significant others finances into that conversation.

read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/03/ladies-on-no-account-should-you-tell-your-friends-these-10-things-about-your-relationship-see-more-at-httpwww-theinfong-com201703ladies-no-account-tell-friends-11-things-relationship-must-re/

(1) (Reply)

9 Golden Rules Of A Good Mouth Action.. MUST READ / See The Three Archetypes Of Ladies: Guys, Which One Suits You Most? / Don't Be Deceived, Moral Decadence Is Not A 21st Century Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.