Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her (2592 Views)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / After We Had Sex We Broke Up / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
I'm a realist too. What's this perception that a realist most be cynic? If really the guy wants to move on he wouldn't create this thread. Sometimes we lose things because we give up too soon, Ego remains the major hindrance of a smooth human relations. It's the ops decision tho smiley
you sure?...
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you sure?...
Is it your thread? cheesy grin
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dondave11:
boss Hammer, pussy no be problem to me... i get enuf loose girls to kpansh.... i really love her nd want to settle down wit her....

BTW, wetin u con find for romance section.....

My guy, we don show here once once come chill out oh.

Alabi no fit kill us na cheesy
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Is it your thread? cheesy grin
ok
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pride has been the sole reason why so many relationship break...just for one person to humble and everything normalises but ego and pride says no.
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by chiraqDemon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go say sorry bruh
U cant let ego fvck this up for u
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Dondave11: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah , babyfaceafrica, firstking01 , chiraqDemon , Aliyeous , rosalieene , kimbra , divay22 , sirwere,

THANK'S GUYS.. IT WORKED. I CHATTED HER UP AND DID THE NEEDFUL.. SHE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RAISING ANY ISSUE... WE'LL BE MEETING TOMORROW..... YOU GUYS ROCK.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by babyfaceafrica: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dondave11:
Alondrah , babyfaceafrica, firstking01 , chiraqDemon , Aliyeous , rosalieene , kimbra , divay22 , sirwere,

THANK'S GUYS.. IT WORKED. I CHATTED HER UP AND DID THE NEEDFUL.. SHE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RAISING ANY ISSUE... WE'LL BE MEETINGTOMORROW..... YOU GUYS ROCK.....
Well done
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
guy na ur wife be dat
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by ganie(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bro,if u are still into her,try to work things out btw u two. I am always quick to tel anybody dat wants to hear,I and my ex quitted a 5yrs rltnshp on mutual grounds because of ego I believe.
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by chiraqDemon(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:

THANK'S GUYS.. IT WORKED. I CHATTED HER UP AND DID THE NEEDFUL.. SHE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RAISING ANY ISSUE... WE'LL BE MEETING TOMORROW..... YOU GUYS ROCK.....
smiley

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Divay22(f): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:

So happy for you....

All the best cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by mctowel01: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:
Hello nairalanders,

What do you think i should do?

Quickly look for another girl to occupy your mind, befor you go nd do something uncool. Even if you don't have another side chick, look for a new one, at least to enjoy the initial drooling and toasting... That way, this other girl will be a distant memory
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Aliyeous(m): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:

yipeee we won we won #dialogue first #action later

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by SmellingAnus(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

OP hang on there...

SmellingAnus cumman down hia.sombori needed a good advice... cheesy I'm not good at this...help abeg grin
oh sorry boo I got this late... Many persons already advised the op well... cool
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Virus777: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Two prideful people. Love will be hard for you two.
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:
Alondra , babyfacea , firstking0 , chiraqDe on , Aliyeou , rosalieen , kimbr , divay2 , sirwer ,

You are welcome. Have fun smiley
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by OLAJADON: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:
Hello nairalanders,

We've been in this relationship for 2 years. But, lately, we seem to quarrel a lot and most time settle our scores before dawn.

Two weeks back, we had a little disagreement on fone cos i wasn't in town, she was at fault but was trying to shift blame so i told her to forget the talk since she's claiming right nd trying to shift the blame. She got annoyed nd hung d fone on me for d first time in two years.

A text followed afterwards, that ''she's tired of her getting hurt, tired of hurting me.. blah blah blah... i shud enjoy my life without her''..

I didn't reply immediately cos i believe she sent it out of anger.. d next day, i replied her thanking her for pouring out her mind,, nd wished her the best in life...

She replied immediately i texted, saying ol kind of things '' dt she knows she no longer has use to me, like oda girls, i just use nd dumb dem so av done to her'' while she was d one who initiated d breakup nd was just trying to make me feel guilty.

I replied her saying ''she has gotten what she wanted, so des no need dragging issues''...

It's two weeks nw, nd we've neither chat nor talk to each other.... but, i stl love her nd i believe she does too.. We had so many plans together..

What do you think i should do?

like everyone advising you to say sorry, I won't support that.....she is playing on your mind.
she already knows you love her and she loves you as well but when you apologise in situations like this, you only solve the problem temporarily. If you apologise now, you guys will come back together but believe me sooner or later she will begin to lose interest in you and the relationship is doom to hit the rock by then.
The best you can do now is to be a man, act like you don't care, she will surely come back begging for your love. believe me she would one day come back (this may take. up to 6 month or so) begging for your love then you first act like you also still don't care while you accept her back.
p.s it's a thing of the mind never act like a weakling towards any female never ever or she will dump your ass.....I also notice that she has pride in her you should know how to control that as a man.
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:

CooL.
Re: We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dondave11:

Congrats man cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was So Good On The Bed That She Was Just Shouting Wow Wow Wow Wow(pics) / Do You Think Marriage Is Over Rated / Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.