Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

"God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don (60212 Views)

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by noziz(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
abi u are in lust!. come nor go rape don jazzy o d day u go manage see ham. make u no come go give don jazzy belle grin
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Toluabigr8(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
LIPton ambassador
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by oshe11: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by fruitsville: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
I am Sure this girl must a Bini girl...Look how terrible she even looks!

2 Likes

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by StateReportersng(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
okay
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by koro11(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=sixtuschimere post=54838708]A Netherland based Nigerian lady,Gladys Williams,in love with Don Jazzy.According to her,she does not care what people will say as long as Don Jazzy accepts her.She even begged people to tag Don Jazzy.Below are screenshots of what she wrote...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-gushes-about-being-in.html?m=1[ wake up! U don sleep dey all d pillor joor
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Donjazzy12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
sixtuschimere:
A Netherland based Nigerian lady,Gladys Williams,in love with Don Jazzy.According to her,she does not care what people will say as long as Don Jazzy accepts her.She even begged people to tag Don Jazzy.Below are screenshots of what she wrote...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-gushes-about-being-in.html?m=1
Another Stephanie Otobo is loading! Donjazzy is about to be blackmailed.

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Bridget95(f): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
why is this babe trying hard to snatch another woman's man in such an extreme desperate manner.

Young lady ,its either you are in love with his fame or money.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by luciouscookie: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin good luck.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by chukagates(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
when your rich like this eh u go tire for ladies even the obes wey neva see you before go the preach their love..but u go still know sey na THE MONEY grin

2 Likes

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by dtruth50: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
pls madam check ur mirror, u are not my type late alone Don. U ARE TOO BEAUTIPUL
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Christafarian(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
With her nose like 'Lucky', my dog own.
She's ugly and she nose it.

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by dtruth50: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
pls madam check ur mirror, u are not my type late alone Don. U TOO BEAUTIPUL
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
toyinjimoh:
this girl need brain surgery
+ she is high on Amsterdam weed grin
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by ekensi01: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
after i read this i laughed and people around nearly wanted to beat me. it sound funny are such people still alive, dying for person that will never marry you. being a star is good. Guys take this challenage so that rich people children abroad will come back for you.

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Chidizman(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:
Inlove with his money rather grin grin grin

Don jazzy pls look my side too incase tongue

You are beautiful
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by smartkester(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:

bae i dey look your side na.. What's up na.. Me liking you fa
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by naijaboy756: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:

I gbadu u .... i rich pass Don Jazzy... come lemme own u
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by nazablossom(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gold digger spotted, if Don Jazzy is a truck pusher now you won't be crying your eyes out

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by LANDLORD72: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gladys william benin girl AKA Kpakus on it again ooo

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Divay22(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
God na you I want make pick up my call o....
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by scachy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Incubus!, aka Karashika!! grin grin
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by macaranta(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awon werey
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baby mama loading. Dem don dey find who go enter their trap so tomorrow Dem go claim don baba is the baby daddy
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Thisboysef(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment
I been think say i mumu but after reading wat u wrote i con discover say ur own mumuness get 'double u' like in mumuu.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Realist1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
You can't blame her or Don Jazzy.This happens always,people all over the world fall in love with celebrities.Even Osama Bin Laden would have admirers then.

I know love doesn't ask why or think twice but sweetheart you have to gradually let the feeling go,not all dreams come true.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
metrosexual:
And this is my problem with girls of nowadays!

Set of lazy people looking for the next rich guy to tag along with so they can have all their needs met, bloody leeches!

You'd go on Facebook and she a girl who is either unemployed or a student writing epistles on how she can't date a man who can't spend the world on her. Although I don't have an issue with a man spending on his woman, my issue is with broke ass girls having the guts to call guys who can't spend on them "broke".

Bitch go out there and hustle to get rich yourself, or is richness only for a specific gender?

and what would such a lady offer in the relationship
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by ipobbigot7: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Someone should tell that she's too late as D BOSS is already hooked.

She should look elsewhere.

Meanwhile that man hawking donuts in the street of Calabar is available, these ladies will not see him to beg him for marriage o.

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by lereinter(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bible say when the world is coming to end, apart from many evil that will happen

women will be chasing men

endtime things
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who be ds OLOSHO again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.