Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

"God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don (60341 Views)

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by blackboy2star(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
O embarassedM sadG
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by melejo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wait, dond Jazzy is coming

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Jonwesley(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:
Inlove with his money rather grin grin grin

Don jazzy pls look my side too incase tongue

You? That is in Hell? Hell lossed, Don Jazzy trouble don burst.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by XJAYCEEU4K: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
I weak sha.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by ahamonyeka(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mumu
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by purplekayc(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
How can you claim to love someone you haven't even met?
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can't wait to be a celeb so I go dey get free fvck
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Barzinime(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Based in Netherlands? Red light district Gal
undecided
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by tobe4real(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:
Someone once used the word fugly, I am forced to use it here also

Girl you are fugly

But wetin concern me

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
mr ibu has a slight resemblance with trump just a black version
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Snowpikin: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
All dis gehs sef.....
I hope don jazzy is prayerful... because most of dis gurls dem can do anything jazzwise to get a man..

I pity d lady that will EVENTUALLY marry don because many girls go vex for am tire
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by justjify(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamnicer:
grin grin grin grin grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAASH
Hahahah... Baba. I was expecting that weezy pix when I saw the thread.
Some girls though. If DON Jazzy was a famous shoe shiner or famous palmwine tapper, she won't dare spew all that love Shiite.
Olosho oshi

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by arleck: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
tossedbae:

Wait! Is that you in ur DP?
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by arleck: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
If She like, let her cry blood... na donjazzy be d oly guy wey she see? besides shes uglyly ugly.. see her face lyk oranguttan...

1 Like

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by chiraqDemon(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don jazzy
Don rnby
Don rocky
Don classiky
All na Don
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by bakkunm: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
you and don jazzy can marry sister,bit pls use your nose ring for don birthday party to cover his big nose
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by maylisa(f): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
metrosexual:
And this is my problem with girls of nowadays!

Set of lazy people looking for the next rich guy to tag along with so they can have all their needs met, bloody leeches!

You'd go on Facebook and she a girl who is either unemployed or a student writing epistles on how she can't date a man who can't spend the world on her. Although I don't have an issue with a man spending on his woman, my issue is with broke ass girls having the guts to call guys who can't spend on them "broke".

B1tch go out there and hustle to get rich yourself, or is richness only for a specific gender?
bross pls take it easy, it may be that she is inlove with him not his money.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by CellTabRepairs: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
She knows it won't get her Don Jazzy. But she knows she will trend and trending she is. She has gotten the attention, now let's watch her convert it to money if she knows how!

Learn...

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need! A Bestseller that earns you huge cash returns very quickly!
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by xtervaganza(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olofo
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Dadasneh: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
angry

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Lumig: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lazy Ass!
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by skinflint(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dem dey find man wey dem go pull down. Don J, no mind am.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by iamademorlar(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
arleck:
If She like, let her cry blood... na donjazzy be d oly guy wey she see? besides shes uglyly ugly.. see her face lyk oranguttan...

That Oranguttan just weak me.. U really we-ked grin
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by arleck: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
iamademorlar:

That Oranguttan just weak me.. U really we-ked grin
hehehehehe!! na her family background be that nau
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by doe: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
This babe is a Facebook noise maker. She use to be known as amadin stainless queen. And does videos either smoking stuff or singing or praying or insulting her imagined enemies.
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by rodrirodri(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can I look yah side.. buh I no be don baba J
tossedbae:

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Marcofranz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
This stupid Benin girl why are you guys taking her serious? just type the world stainless queen on you tube are see her irritating videos,
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by sermming: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by madjune(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is she just back from BBN?
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Klington: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don Jazzy don suffer grin
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by sirusX(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
ILUVDONJAZZYB4UGIRL

Your case is different cheesy
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Pearly255(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sharrap der!!!! Ugly girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.