Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

"God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don (60345 Views)

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
tossedbae:
Inlove with his money rather grin grin grin

Don jazzy pls look my side too incase tongue
at least u finer than her so no doubt jazzy go look ur side cheesy
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by greatman247(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2017
The bitch is even ugly and doesn't like a good wife to be with the nose piercing. Foolish move, try harder woman
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Gudfrie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
sixtuschimere:
A Netherland based Nigerian lady,Gladys Williams,in love with Don Jazzy.According to her,she does not care what people will say as long as Don Jazzy accepts her.She even begged people to tag Don Jazzy.Below are screenshots of what she wrote...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-lady-gushes-about-being-in.html?m=1

Mehn she gats d**k sucking lips
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by vincesleeky: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
tossedbae:
Inlove with his money rather grin grin grin

Don jazzy pls look my side too incase tongue
your pussy still fresh
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
metrosexual:
And this is my problem with girls of nowadays!

Set of lazy people looking for the next rich guy to tag along with so they can have all their needs met, bloody leeches!

You'd go on Facebook and see a girl who is either unemployed or a student writing epistles on how she can't date a man who can't spend the world on her. Although I don't have an issue with a man spending on his woman, my issue is with broke ass girls having the guts to call guys who can't spend on them "broke".

B1tch go out there and hustle to get rich yourself, or is richness only for a specific gender?

I wonder.

Most ladies would have been luckier in business than men. Cause customers will just favor them cause of their beauty.

But they refuse developing their brains.

Remembering the book ' Think And Grow Rich'..
Re: "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don by NNAMDICE: 1:11am On Mar 26, 2017
IDIOT LOVE KILL YOU THERE.....DESPERADO,,,GO TO SKUL DEM NO GO GREE,LEARN WORK DEM SAY NO.....THERES NO EASY WAY TO SUCCESS.....MUMU YOU DEY LOVE MAN WEY YOU ONLY DEY SEE FOR TELEVISION....HAD IT BEEN YOU ARE RELATED TO ME I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A DIRTY SLAP BECAUSE
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND WOMANHOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Joins EndSARS Campaign / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.