Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Think The World Would Ever End - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think The World Would Ever End (4602 Views)

What Type Of World Would Be The Ideal World? / What Do You Think The World Would Have Been Like Had Man Not Sinned? / How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blogthug:

your site is saying error, I'm sure they have deleted that false claim, quantum mechanics doesn't refute the Big Bang theory , it only refutes atheism and their fate in materialism , if u are not some pseudo intellectual, site that peer reviewed paper that claims Quantum equation proves universe had no beginning, sure that guy will win a Nobel.

even Sean Caroll was recently debunked and he admitted he stated his personal opinion during that debate with William Craig , learn some real science

http://www.wall.org/~aron/blog/did-the-universe-begin-iv-quantum-eternity-theorem/

https://m.phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

fixed. It is actually a work in progress, the noble price may still be won when it is concluded. Keep an open mind and study.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Earth2Metahuman: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Yes! Jesus will return riding a horse in the sky. He will carry a sword of fire to kill those who do not believe. The world will burn and die. Only those who love Him will survive and live with Him in a new earth (Heaven). I cannot wait!
why horse n not fighter jet? undecided
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
The world will not end in the sense that there is never going to be a time when people ceases to exist but this age will end. This present world system will end. The kingdom of this world will end. There is only one more Kingdom of the world that will reign for a brief moment. It is the revived Roman empire that will be a confederation of 10 European States. This is still in the future and it will happen after the Church is raptured. The anti Christ will rule from this Kingdom and will subdue all world power including America.

But at the end of his reign, Jesus will come and defeat the anti Christ and establish his reign on earth for 1,000 years.

After a few events which time will not permit me to state here, there will be final judgment of all the living and the dead. Those whose names are not found in the book of life will be thrown into the Lake of fire.

After this, God will create a new heaven and a new earth. This will be the new world that will come. And only those who give their lives to Jesus and serve him faithfully that will be part of this new world.

Read the entire book of Daniel and Revelation. These two books unveils much details of the events of the last days and of the end of this world system.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Blogthug(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
knowyaself2:

https://m.phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

fixed. It is actually a work in progress, the noble price may still be won when it is concluded. Keep an open mind and study.

a work in progress ? u mean a hypothesis? lol, so u can have blind faith in a hypothesis yet u reject all the scientific evidences that shows the universe began to exists even after scientists that made this discoveries actually Nobel prizes for discovering evidences for the Big Bang ? u are a science denier and pseudo intellectual, how atheist of you, google Ad futuris fallacy
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by knowyaself2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Blogthug:

a work in progress ? u mean a hypothesis? lol, so u can have blind faith in a hypothesis yet u reject all the scientific evidences that shows the universe began to exists even after scientists that made this discoveries actually Nobel prizes for discovering evidences for the Big Bang ? u are a science denier and pseudo intellectual, how atheist of you, google Ad futuris fallacy
stop trying to sound smart when u r not. Did u read the piece at all, or u just heard work in progress n u went on to type. Big bang is based on some assumptions, and leaves a lot unresolved. I will post it the whole stuff here for u so u can read and think before typing:
this is a breakthrough in the making published by phys.org, one of the leading news site for science. Read and present your claims to refute their analysis so far:

Phys.org) —The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

The widely accepted age of the universe, as estimated by general relativity, is 13.8 billion years. In the beginning, everything in existence is thought to have occupied a single infinitely dense point, or singularity. Only after this point began to expand in a "Big Bang" did the universe officially begin.

Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from the mathematics of general relativity, some scientists see it as problematic because the math can explain only what happened immediately after—not at or before—the singularity.

"The Big Bang singularity is the most serious problem of general relativity because the laws of physics appear to break down there," Ahmed Farag Ali at Benha University and the Zewail City of Science and Technology, both in Egypt, told Phys.org.

Ali and coauthor Saurya Das at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, have shown in a paper published in Physics Letters B that the Big Bang singularity can be resolved by their new model in which the universe has no beginning and no end.
Old ideas revisited

The physicists emphasize that their quantum correction terms are not applied ad hoc in an attempt to specifically eliminate the Big Bang singularity. Their work is based on ideas by the theoretical physicist David Bohm, who is also known for his contributions to the philosophy of physics. Starting in the 1950s, Bohm explored replacing classical geodesics (the shortest path between two points on a curved surface) with quantum trajectories.

In their paper, Ali and Das applied these Bohmian trajectories to an equation developed in the 1950s by physicist Amal Kumar Raychaudhuri at Presidency University in Kolkata, India. Raychaudhuri was also Das's teacher when he was an undergraduate student of that institution in the '90s.

Using the quantum-corrected Raychaudhuri equation, Ali and Das derived quantum-corrected Friedmann equations, which describe the expansion and evolution of universe (including the Big Bang) within the context of general relativity. Although it's not a true theory of quantum gravity, the model does contain elements from both quantum theory and general relativity. Ali and Das also expect their results to hold even if and when a full theory of quantum gravity is formulated.

No singularities nor dark stuff

In addition to not predicting a Big Bang singularity, the new model does not predict a "big crunch" singularity, either. In general relativity, one possible fate of the universe is that it starts to shrink until it collapses in on itself in a big crunch and becomes an infinitely dense point once again.

Ali and Das explain in their paper that their model avoids singularities because of a key difference between classical geodesics and Bohmian trajectories. Classical geodesics eventually cross each other, and the points at which they converge are singularities. In contrast, Bohmian trajectories never cross each other, so singularities do not appear in the equations.

In cosmological terms, the scientists explain that the quantum corrections can be thought of as a cosmological constant term (without the need for dark energy) and a radiation term. These terms keep the universe at a finite size, and therefore give it an infinite age. The terms also make predictions that agree closely with current observations of the cosmological constant and density of the universe.

New gravity particle

In physical terms, the model describes the universe as being filled with a quantum fluid. The scientists propose that this fluid might be composed of gravitons—hypothetical massless particles that mediate the force of gravity. If they exist, gravitons are thought to play a key role in a theory of quantum gravity.

In a related paper, Das and another collaborator, Rajat Bhaduri of McMaster University, Canada, have lent further credence to this model. They show that gravitons can form a Bose-Einstein condensate (named after Einstein and another Indian physicist, Satyendranath Bose) at temperatures that were present in the universe at all epochs.

Motivated by the model's potential to resolve the Big Bang singularity and account for dark matter and dark energy, the physicists plan to analyze their model more rigorously in the future. Their future work includes redoing their study while taking into account small inhomogeneous and anisotropic perturbations, but they do not expect small perturbations to significantly affect the results.

"It is satisfying to note that such straightforward corrections can potentially resolve so many issues at once," Das said.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Aaronsrod: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why horse n not fighter jet? undecided

I caution you. Do not mock His word!
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
The world is not gonna end.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Aaronsrod:
Yes! Jesus will return riding a horse in the sky. He will carry a sword of fire to kill those who do not believe. The world will burn and die. Only those who love Him will survive and live with Him in a new earth (Heaven). I cannot wait!
Wetin you talk? undecided

Jesus Christ unlimited coming don brainwashe this brother
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
laribari:

You have a problem but you don't know it. Ok let me analyze your comment. You criticized religion which mean you are not in support of it. Ok let's go into science that you probably follow as a atheist. Even science says and support that the world will come to an end. Now if you do not believe both religion (God factor) and science (man factor) then you are a fool who is not aware of anything.

Science itself proves there is nothing without expiration or an end.

The Apocalypse: Here's When Science Says the World Will End - Mic
https://m.mic.com/.../the-apocalypse-here...
6 Apr 2016 ... Science isn't sure exactly when the world will end, so you'd best start prepping for the apocalypse ...
Scientists have pinpointed when the world will end | New York Post
nypost.com/.../the-universe-i...
12 Aug 2015 ... New data further confirms that our 13.8 billion-year-old universe is well past its prime, and is slowly ...
LIFE AFTER DEATH - Shock findings from groundbreaking study ...
www​.express.co.uk/.../science/.../There-I...
29 Jan 2017 ... LIFE after death has been 'confirmed' by scientists who ... A graveyard might not be your final stop ... aware and can hear and see what's going on around them ... an EIGHTH of its life left · THIS is how our world WILL END ...
your epistle is in no relation to the topic of the the thread.
The world will not end the way every religion seems to paint its ending.

There would would only be transformations..
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 5:19am On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
your epistle is in no relation to the topic of the the thread.
The world will not end the way every religion seems to paint its ending.

There would would only be transformations..

You see that you dont even have deep knowledge about what's going on. Anyways, I said it that way so as not to complicate issues for those that don't understand it deeply.

Of cos there will be transformations and the bible supports that too but that takes a soul either to heaven or hell. The souls in heaven shall eventually come back to occupy the earth for eternity.

These are the transformation steps.

1. Rapture takes place and tribulation starts. Rapture is when the church will be totally removed from the world by Christ Himself.

2. Just after seven years Jesus comes back with the saint to reclaim the earth. This is going to be a period of trials for those present on earth because it's going to be an Era of tribulation for those who will not accept the idea of this world (lucifer ruling in disguise).

3. The saint live on for 1000 yrs on earth with christ. At this time, lucifer is locked up in prison for 1000 yrs and there shall be no more sin.

4. After that comes one final lap and then the world goes into forever and forever mode.

Science and christianity is in line just that people who study science don't give God the credit but science as a subject does because God created it.

Go and study, you will see that the world is awaiting that 1000 yrs on earth. Hitler knows this and a lot of elite too. Try to read about it.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2017
laribari:

You see that you dont even have deep knowledge about what's going on. Anyways, I said it that way so as not to complicate issues for those that don't understand it deeply.
Sharrap
Of cos there will be transformations and the bible supports that too but that takes a soul either to heaven or hell. The souls in heaven shall eventually come back to occupy the earth for eternity.
Full of trash
These are the transformation steps.
Lol, transformation steps indeed

1. Rapture takes place and tribulation starts. Rapture is when the church will be totally removed from the world by Christ Himself.
Why is it that your god is a blood sucking monster.?
2. Just after seven years Jesus comes back with the saint to reclaim the earth. This is going to be a period of trials for those present on earth because it's going to be an Era of tribulation for those who will not accept the idea of this world (lucifer ruling in disguise).
First, support the bold with a Biblical verse or did you just Frame it up?

3. The saint live on for 1000 yrs on earth with christ. At this time, lucifer is locked up in prison for 1000 yrs and there shall be no more sin.
After 1000yrs (lol).
First, why will god have to wait all this while to finally lock up lucifer.? God hve been killing other people, why didn't he just end the life of Satan too?
Wait o-o, did you just said lock up Satan? Have you forgotten Satan is more intelligent and smart than your god? He could easily breech the security to where he's locked up. And eventually when he does, you Theist will gather to remodify the bible stating the third coming of Christ....

4. After that comes one final lap and then the world goes into forever and forever mode.
Are you for real?
Science and christianity is in line just that people who study science don't give God the credit but science as a subject does because God created it.
Provide proof for the bold.
You say science and the bible are in line, are you for real or you're just kidding and trolling? Your Bible metaphorically insinuated the earth is flat...

Go and study, you will see that the world is awaiting that 1000 yrs on earth

Why you too dae add lies ehhh? Oyah provide proof for the bold. According to the bible, Jesus doesn't know when he will be coming.
Where did you get your own version and certainty of value from?
Hitler knows this and a lot of elite too. Try to read about it.
Because Hitler said 1000yrs, and the digit automatically conforms to a value in the bible.....

We aint kids on NL pls

Ended up typing meaningless epistle part 2

Enjoy ya Jesus coming
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Sharrap

Full of trash

Lol, transformation steps indeed

Why is it that your god is a blood sucking monster.?

First, support the bold with a Biblical verse or did you just Frame it up?

After 1000yrs (lol).
First, why will god have to wait all this while to finally lock up lucifer.? God hve been killing other people, why didn't he just end the life of Satan too?
Wait o-o, did you just said lock up Satan? Have you forgotten Satan is more intelligent and smart than your god? He could easily breech the security to where he's locked up. And eventually when he does, you Theist will gather to remodify the bible stating the third coming of Christ....

Are you for real?

Provide proof for the bold.
You say science and the bible are in line, are you for real or you're just kidding and trolling? Your Bible metaphorically insinuated the earth is flat...

Why you too dae add lies ehhh? Oyah provide proof for the bold. According to the bible, Jesus doesn't know when he will be coming.
Where did you get your own version and certainty of value from?

Because Hitler said 1000yrs, and the digit automatically conforms to a value in the bible.....

We aint kids on NL pls

Ended up typing meaningless epistle part 2

Enjoy ya Jesus coming

I'm way smarter than you so I won't waste time talking because you just shot yoursef in the foot.

1. You don't belief in God but you think the devil exist and even said he is smarter than Jesus and would bridge security. That alone makes you a fool. God is overly higher than devil whenever the two are placed side by side.

2. You want me to show you biblical proof of some things I said from the bible. Are u stupid? Do u belief in the bible? So why need evidence when it won't make you belief? Everything I said is in the bible and won't waste my time with a fool who thinks he is wise.

If I scrutinize your words one by one I will make you look stupid but already you have shown there is no need.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2017
laribari:

I'm way smarter than you so I won't waste time talking because you just shot yoursef in the foot.
Lol,.? How.. You comprehension skill is poor

1. You don't belief in God but you think the devil exist
Further affirmed your comprehension skill is weak. We atheist don't believe in supernatural beings be it god, devil, ghosts, etc. We play ya religious card using devil as yardstick when you all claim to be smart and paint your god omni-la bla bla
and even said he is smarter than Jesus and would bridge security.
Sure indeed, every attribute of the devil as painted in the bible show he's smarter than Jesus and ya god.
That alone makes you a fool.
You don't need to chant this anthem, we know already "only a FOOL in his heart sayeth there is no god" - yet that bible of your clearly stated never to call anyone fool.
God is overly higher than devil whenever the two are placed side by side.
Lucifer is better than your god. Point out the evils done lucifer as compared to ya god
2. You want me to show you biblical proof of some things I said from the bible. Are u stupid? Do u belief in the bible? So why need evidence when it won't make you belief?

If you cant provide biblical verses to acclaimed bolder texts I highlighted above, then shut the fvck up. Don't add lies to the already existing lies in the bible.
Everything I said is in the bible and won't waste my time with a fool who thinks he is wise.
List out the verses pls
If I scrutinize your words one by one I will make you look stupid but already you have shown there is no need.
Brother, instead you made yourself stupid and foolish cos you ended up saying nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol,.? How.. You comprehension skill is poor

Further affirmed your comprehension skill is weak. We atheist don't believe in supernatural beings be it god, devil, ghosts, etc. We play ya religious card using devil as yardstick when you all claim to be smart and paint your god omni-la bla bla

Sure indeed, every attribute of the devil as painted in the bible show he's smarter than Jesus and ya god.

You don't need to chant this anthem, we know already "only a FOOL in his heart sayeth there is no god" - yet that bible of your clearly stated never to call anyone fool.

Lucifer is better than your god. Point out the evils done lucifer as compared to ya god

If you cant provide biblical verses to acclaimed bolder texts I highlighted above, then shut the fvck up. Don't add lies to the already existing lies in the bible.

List out the verses pls

Brother, instead you made yourself stupid and foolish cos you ended up saying nothing

You are foolish indeed grin grin Yea I said nothing becos I already stated that there is no time because you know nothing.

I'm just mocking you by responding grin grin

You have played out all your cards but if I start talking it will be lengthy and you will see that I'm really into it. I have trashed your kind, check my religious history. I have destroyed atheists here and their foolish logical reasoning.

adepeter26:

See what makes you stupid.

1. You mentioned that lucifer is beta dan God.

adepeter26:

2. You said everything as painted in the BIBLE shows lucifer is smarter.

How naughty. What's the use making reference to what you call a myth? If lucifer, devil, God does not exist why refer to their attributes when u know it's rubbish? You shouldn't even consider it.

If you wish to hate and curse God based on what the bible says, then why don't you hate the evil one called the devil? Why attack God and spare what is supposed to be devil? It shows you have problem with God! grin grin grin

If it is just reference, then common sense suppose make you pick God over devil but it's because u prefer the devil and believe even if the story is a myth, you prefer to support the devil.

Why make reference to the bible when it's rubbish. You sure don't have brains.

I WILL NEVER READ, CONSIDER OR MAKE REFERENCE TO THE KORAN BECOS I DONT BELIEF IN IT.

WHY WASTE TIME WHEN I KNOW IT'S NOT RELEVANT TO MY PERSON? Here you are asking me for a biblical evidence of something you don't belief in. You are like those foolish galatians. grin

Trust me, I'm not a novice and if I have your time you will be made stupid. I have dealt with 3 of your kinds on a thread when I get their time. So ya all say same stupid things, so why waste my time with another fool?
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
laribari:

You are foolish indeed grin grin Yea I said nothing becos I already stated that there is no time because you know nothing.

I'm just mocking you by responding grin grin

You have played out all your cards but if I start talking it will be lengthy and you will see that I'm really into it. I have trashed your kind, check my religious history. I have destroyed atheists here and their foolish logical reasoning.

See what makes you stupid.

1. You mentioned that lucifer is beta dan God.

2. You said everything as painted in the BIBLE shows lucifer is smarter.

How naughty. What's the use making reference to what you call a myth? If lucifer, devil, God does not exist why refer to their attributes when u know it's rubbish?

Why make reference to the bible when it's rubbish. You sure don't have brains.

I WILL NEVER READ, CONSIDER OR MAKE REFERENCE TO THE KORAN BECOS I DONT BELIEF IN IT.

WHY WASTE TIME WHEN I KNOW IT'S NOT RELEVANT TO MY PERSON? Here you are asking me for a biblical evidence of something you don't belief in. You are like those foolish galatians. grin

Trust me, I'm not a novice and if I have your time you will be made stupid. I have dealt with 3 of your kinds on a thread when I get their time. So ya all say same stupid things, so why waste my time with another fool?

Another lengthy epistle without sense. Ranting "fool" from the very beginning to the last end.

Troll sighted
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Another lengthy epistle without sense. Ranting "fool" from the very beginning to the last end.

Troll sighted

Now you can't talk! U don't have points again and i'm now ranting with the kool points I gave to show your foolishness.

Anyone can easily say lengthy epsitle without sense! So which one make sense? Your trash? grin grin do you know your second to the last post was lengthy too? I didn't complain but now u dey cry over mine. I have started truth.

I haven't even started with you and i'm serious.

Just Waka before I get in the mood. Just surfree leave me as I dey fool.
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
laribari:

Now you can't talk! U don't have points again and i'm now ranting with the kool points I gave to show your foolishness.

Anyone can easily say lengthy epsitle without sense! So which one make sense? Your trash? grin grin do you know your second to the last post was lengthy too? I didn't complain but now u dey cry over mine. I have started truth.

I haven't even started with you and i'm serious.

Just Waka before I get in the mood. Just surfree leave me as I dey fool.
Dem use senseless epistles swear for you?
BTW,
1) running a checklist on ya profile and posts, you spend 99% of ya lifetime on ROMANCE SECT & CELEBRITies which shows you are below minimum standard of who I can engage mind-blowing arguments with.
2) All your posts show you jump from one thread to another throwing tantrums with zero contributions.
3) You're a kidult(aka adult kid) no doubt
4) Fvck off mentioning me f you gat no sense to add
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Dem use senseless epistles swear for you?
BTW,
1) running a checklist on ya profile and posts, you spend 99% of ya lifetime on ROMANCE SECT & CELEBRITies which shows you are below minimum standard of who I can engage mind-blowing arguments with.
2) All your posts show you jump from one thread to another throwing tantrums with zero contributions.
3) You're a kidult(aka adult kid) no doubt
4) Fvck off mentioning me f you gat no sense to add

Hahahahaha, obviously u go check me out. It's good!

Mind you, I stopped arguing religious things becos of fools like you so I don't waste my time there but if you look at my post one by one, you will find the atheist one there.

I jump from threads? Oh I thought u said 99% is centered on just 3? I see that you only maintain relgious thread to antagonize God that you don't belief in.

Hahahahaha.. your mumu wear crown oo
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahaha, obviously u go check me out. It's good!

Mind you, I stopped arguing religious things becos of fools like you so I don't waste my time there but if you look at my post one by one, you will find the atheist one there.

I jump from threads? Oh I thought u said 99% is centered on just 3? I see that you only maintain relgious thread to antagonize God that you don't belief in.

Hahahahaha.. your mumu wear crown oo
your response looks f'cking weird because it amazes me that someone at your age still can't comprehend. You need ya brain rechecked..

I had no intention of quoting you back cos you spew thrash. Anyways, you never disappoint...

To my purpose of responding, I stated: "you jump from thread to thread". How does that in any way conforms to "jumping from section to section"....

Now, quit mentioning me if you gat nothing better to say
Re: Do You Think The World Would Ever End by laribari(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
your response looks f'cking weird because it amazes me that someone at your age still can't comprehend. You need ya brain rechecked..

I had no intention of quoting you back cos you spew thrash. Anyways, you never disappoint...

To my purpose of responding, I stated: "you jump from thread to thread". How does that in any way conforms to "jumping from section to section"....

Now, quit mentioning me if you gat nothing better to say

Your eye dey pain you ni? Who mentioned who first? You are obviously stupid and confused. Perhaps you want to check again to see who mentioned who first. Aboki grin

All your grammar means nothing to me. When you are tired you will shut up and leave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From / Pa Oyakhilome Is Dead / Why Did Eminem Live Longer Than Tupac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.