Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Lmao… This Lady Wants To 'die' Ontop Don Jazzy Matter (must Watch Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao… This Lady Wants To 'die' Ontop Don Jazzy Matter (must Watch Video) (453 Views)

The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lmao… This Lady Wants To 'die' Ontop Don Jazzy Matter (must Watch Video) by flexflex: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Netherlands based lady, Gladys Williams is in love with Donjazzy and is so unapologetic about it.

She says she has been bottling up her feelings for him all these years, but can no longer help it.

Read what she posted below…
[b]
“GOD HELP ME.
ONLY IF CAN BELIEVE THAT WHAT I HAVE FOR YOU IS REAL. I DON’T CARE WHO WANT TO MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUSE OF MY CHOICE. I DON’T CARE AS LONG AS AM CONCERNED MICHAEL COLLINS AJEREH IS MY CHOICE IF WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW IS A DREAM I DON’T WANNA WAKE UP. DON JAZZY PLEASE PICK UP THE CALL NA BEG I DEY OOO.
PLEASE TAG HIM FOR ME I CAN’T HIDE MY FEELINGS ANY LONGER. AM IN LOVE WITH YOU MICHAEL COLLINS AJEREH AKA DON JAZZY.
MY NAME IS GLADYS WILLIAMS.
BASED IN NETHERLANDS. I HAVE KEEPING THIS FOR YEARS ALL TO MYSELF I CAN’T JUST KEEP ANYMORE. I AM FOR REAL.#STANDINLOVEWITHDONJAZZY#”

Watch the video @ http://doyennaija..com.ng/2017/03/lmao-this-lady-wants-to-die-ontop-don.html?m=1

Re: Lmao… This Lady Wants To 'die' Ontop Don Jazzy Matter (must Watch Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Now we are talking about digital madness

1 Like

Re: Lmao… This Lady Wants To 'die' Ontop Don Jazzy Matter (must Watch Video) by femolacqua(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is serious grin

(1) (Reply)

Campus Dating - How Long Can Couples Last? / Don't Assume She's Engaged. Walk Up To Her / Cossy Ojiakor Says She's Done With Her Tell- All Scandal-filled Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.