Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (65754 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by LordXaaan: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
I wonder what the feminists have to say
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by chukagates(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yes! good for the husband! serves him right! cheesy grin
dont be quick cos she would be joining him soon to continue the marriage..check the punishment of murder in india grin..

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by EnaibeSam: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
All these terrific atrocities and evil news here and there shows that Jesus Christ will soon come to judge the world. Repent and give your life to Jesus if you have not done that. And if you have given your life to Him, then watch out for His second coming

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wicked world, this woman is heartless.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:
chai! see end time wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.and she"s even beautiful
kimb.ra
Aderol.a15
pls come and see endtime wife cheesy
I am speechless. She should have just divorced him instead of this gruesome murder.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by mexxmoney: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Crazy,Crazy world we are living in right now
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
I am speechless. She should just divorced him instead of this gruesome murder.
lol some ladies just need blood for blood cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

lol some ladies just need blood for blood cheesy
A lot must have triggered her to kill the man. People get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
uniqUN:
oh. my. God! can't we just have half the joy of marital bliss like our parents did when they young too?? our generation is so bleeped up by materialism mehn. sad
They had other values. We have largely lost those. The minute we decided to ape oyinbo without knowing how oyinbo got to where they are now, we lost it.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by thunderbabs: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nothing new in this earth....

Kidnappers & fathers alike sell their albino children for money/rituals in Tanzania

Africa, husbands use wife/children for rituals

India, all around d world, wickedness is everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by clovislouis(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
is that. An excuse
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

me no be end time man grin..i be husband material cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alexialin and thornapple can vouch for me cheesy.

Leave Lefulefu alone oooo

He's the ideal husband material and one of the hottest bachelors in town.. cheesy
He's a straight forward guy kiss
Make una no try am o cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Some spirit are so strong In fighting back. See the case of the day that beheaded that woman some days back. This woman Is so heartless. RIP sir. Meanwhile I see NL crashing. Letters became difficult to type.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
yea probably the man was beating her to stupor ad one day the lady just snapped.just judging frm her pix she looks so harmless.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
clovislouis:
is that. An excuse
Don't quote me out of context. Have a goodnight!.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

yea probably the man was beating her to stupor ad one day the lady just snapped.just judging frm her pix she looks so harmless.
Possibly!.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Damibiz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
No be lie
Younggod1:
After God fear Women lipsrsealed
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
clovislouis:
is that. An excuse
not an excuse but na probably reflex action
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
alexialin:

Leave Lefulefu alone oooo

He's the ideal husband material and one of the hottest bachelors in town.. cheesy
He's a straight forward guy kiss
Make una no try am o cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Josmila(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Zikavirus:
I thought it was Buhari in that box

Can't you just pretend to have sense when it's obvious you bereft of it??
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by akigbemaru: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
informant001:
Photos of an Indian woman who allegedly murdered her own husband and put his body in a suitcase -have been trending online with over 15,000 shares and nearly 1000 comments on Facebook. According to online reports, the woman was trying to load the suitcase in her BMW car when a passerby saw blood falling out of suitcase and informed police.

According to reports gathered, the wife Seerat Kaur, reportedly claimed that her husband loved a lavish lifestyle despite being unemployed, was cheating on her and also used to beat her -that's why she shot him dead.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/woman-kills-her-own-husband-puts-his.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-L1PPmfhJo

She killed her husband.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by pring: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
To some folks out there, never marry a short woman.
They are never satisfied.
Allways feel cheated in everything.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Ay4lyf(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmm life!
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by wizzlyd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yes! good for the husband! serves him right! cheesy grin
how will you feel if he is ur own brother
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fear women!
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by timilehin95(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
watching out for those dat will come nd blame it on buhari
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Well he's not my brother so.... I don't see your point undecided
wizzlyd:
how will you feel if he is ur own brother
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Indian woman fa!
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bruh fear women
But those police carry belle like this corporal wey i know
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Psyrus(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm sure it's one of the scene from zee world, how can she just come and kill the dude for living posh? Who does that? Plus he bought her a bimmer mehnnn
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cheating and Beat her....that what they all said
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
no b small thing ooo...

u nor fear woman/u r on ur own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.