Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (65750 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by wizzlyd(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Well he's not my brother so.... I don't see your point undecided
you shouldn't have used such words cus he's a human being like u
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Lumig: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
At the wedding , he would be seeing an innocent, beautiful and harmless young chick not knowing behind those outward qualities lies what would destroy him in the nearest future. I pity him
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
hmm

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by browniex: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Epositive:
you can't even trust your wife, what a wicked world!

this is terribly terrible, just look at the way she packaged his corpse sad

that woman should be thrown into lions den for being heartless....
Indians are generally heartless,thier men kill thier women at will,maybe she killed him in self defense.

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by mikolo80: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Epositive:
you can't even trust your wife, what a wicked world!

this is terribly terrible, just look at the way she packaged his corpse sad

that woman should be thrown into lions den for being heartless....

which stupid trust. when he was spending her money cheating on and beating her he de sweet am ba.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin

Yeahhh!!!! cheesy grin

One love.

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by sindan: 3:24am On Mar 23, 2017
I blame Buhari the terrorist
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Nope he's not a human being, he's an animal! tongue cool
wizzlyd:
you shouldn't have used such words cus he's a human being like u
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by wizzlyd(m): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nope he's not a human being, he's an animal! tongue cool
what made him to be an animal?
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
question for the gods undecided
wizzlyd:
what made him to be an animal?
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by heysquare(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
fear files leleyi o
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
What a bad husband he was. She could have looked for other means rather than killing.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

me no be end time man grin..i be husband material cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alexialin and thornapple can vouch for me cheesy.

Lol,
you don go find trouble begin mention me.
Make dem no break your head one day o.

However i can vouch you are one of the most jovial and friendly of all the guys here.
You are highly recommended.
Not an end time husband though mischievous in style. cheesy tongue
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by wizzlyd(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
ItsQuinn:
question for the gods undecided
Now I know Who u are, a feminist
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Gosh! shocked She went way too far,Haba undecidedMehn mk she face the music , no tym. Rest in peace to her hubby.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes I am! A proud one infact smiley
wizzlyd:
Now I know Who u are, a feminist
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by wizzlyd(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yes I am! A proud one infact smiley
I See

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.