Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (65768 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
I fear woman pass devil
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by mekybabe1: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
She just wasted this handsome man's life. Someone's son,brother,cousin etc. Some women are terrible especially those quiet ones that don't talk much.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by smartty68(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
The woman must have endured his incessant attitudes for too long and most Indian men brutalizes their wives a lot. Anyway she went too far which puts her before the law

3 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by felixomor: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
smartty68:
The woman must have endured his incessant attitudes for too long and most Indian men brutalizes their wives a lot. Anyway she went too far which puts her before the law

There is only one victim here,
The dead body in the box.

The remaining are your assumptions.

5 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by smartty68(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
felixomor:

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by mayortm001(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Haba...India
Lalasticalala...come, no be only for Naija people killing people dey reign ooo.

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Pearly255(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
U can't tarnish the image of other wonderful wives. She needs hanger management class or life imprisonment.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by magzey: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dats y I got no love for them hoes....
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by uniqUN(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
oh. my. God! can't we just have half the joy of marital bliss like our parents did when they young too?? our generation is so bleeped up by materialism mehn. sad
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
if is a man dat did this, people will shout domestic violence.....

#what this called now
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by doskie(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
dhardline:
This woman get mind. And so do many more of them. women can endure but once they reach their peak o.y.o is your case.
But she went too far.
na wa oh. She has enough power to carry that big dude and wrap him inside a small box.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
women! fear them..

maybe one small boy is in one corner psyching her, promising her heaven & earth like that.. See how she ended the poor man
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Martinola(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
What a world we live in...
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Indiana!!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
veekid:
Indiana! People wicked oooooooo, see as e fold human being for suitcase
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes! good for the husband! serves him right! cheesy grin
wizzlyd:
cry she's a feminist cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Pearly255(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
toyinjimoh:
I fear woman pass devil
That means you're gonna be single all your life grin. Nor be woman born you cheesy Calm down and seek for your Rib. No lavish the family money or cheat on her. That has always been an issue with women... Cheating!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaha.... you wicked grin cheesy
Zikavirus:
I thought it was Buhari in that box
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
chai! see end time wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.and she"s even beautiful
kimbra
Aderola15
pls come and see endtime wife cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by byvan03: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wife beaters really should think twice about this wife battery thing .The day she loses her mind, you might be too still to fight back. Divorce is better than death !

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
felixomor:

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pearly255:
That means you're gonna be single all your life grin. Nor be woman born you cheesy Calm down and seek for your Rib. No lavish the family money or cheat on her. That has always been an issue with women... Cheating!
so if i cheat on you that means u will also put me inside suitcase shocked?...and u also attractive as well oo sad
hope u wont be an end time wife like the indian lady wink.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sunita Don fkup!! undecided
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
informant001:
Photos of an Indian woman who allegedly murdered her own husband and put his body in a suitcase -have been trending online with over 15,000 shares and nearly 1000 comments on Facebook. According to online reports, the woman was trying to load the suitcase in her BMW car when a passerby saw blood falling out of suitcase and informed police.

According to reports gathered, the wife Seerat Kaur, reportedly claimed that her husband loved a lavish lifestyle despite being unemployed, was cheating on her and also used to beat her -that's why she shot him dead.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/woman-kills-her-own-husband-puts-his.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-L1PPmfhJo
what a horror movie
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Pearly255(f): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

so if i cheat on you that means u will also put me inside suitcase shocked?...and u also attractive as well oo sad
hope u wont be an end time wife like the indian lady wink.
God forbid! Back to sider end time man. cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
felixomor:

There is only one victim here, The dead body in the box.

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
she is getting the death penalty.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Ndkings1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
This one just tire me.
Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
poshestmina:
She should have just divorced him na ...hope she rots in jail.
I'm not supporting this but divorce in India is a taboo

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pearly255:
God forbid! Back to sider end time man. cheesy
me no be end time man grin..i be husband material cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alexialin and thornapple can vouch for me cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.