Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) (25900 Views)

New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by dadavivo: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abokiii sef wan go school too, what happen to book haram
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Toluabigr8(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
n
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Am already a grauduate some of the people i dey see here done reach 2 born me buh education is key
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Boko Halal people.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by davidif: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
MissEdified:
The struggle to buy JAMB form in Maiduguri the Borno state capital.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-struggle-to-buy-jamb-form-in.html

cc lalasticlala

Why can't the govt make provisions to do this on line?
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Snowstorm: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by blaqroy: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
I thought western education is a sin
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Wow Maiduguri still get plenty people reach like this... Uncle bubu ur boko boys are not doing well these days...
Are you sure there's anything you understand in this life at all?
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Quite risky, considering the crowd. Boko haram likes crowded places to blow up.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Elfaris:

Are you sure there's anything you understand in this life at all?
I don't know if I do understand anything at all my brother buh 1 thing I know for sure is that u need to order some original sniper n help us get rid of one zom..bie named Elfaris...
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by ring7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
It obvious FG needs blood,I smell stampede again.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
waterhouse071:
The struggle to make it in life just begins
true bro.

real truth
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gone are those days when Jamb questions was hell
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gone are those days when Jamb questions was hell to mention
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Do they still go to school in that region. What is d need of going to school wen u know u will either kill or be killed. Attending sch. Just to go and learn how to make bombs. Funny ppl
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by property123: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
A typical Nigerian government process is skewed towards frustrating human being. This is exactly what breeds corruption because some people will tell you that they can not wait or go through this, then they will look for a way to bride someone to get the form. This is an online application, so why should people be subjected to these level of suffering. Last year if i may recall, there where demonstration in may states against this process. Even when the head of JAMB has been changed the system still remains the same. When you put personal again and greed against the interest of students and parents this is what you will get. Our senate will not see this one, its a minister uniform that is their headache.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Men, those folks that gathered there are jst falling easy pray for boko haram
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow they are eager to study.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabaj:
Did I hear u say Borno? Lol cheesy The Aboki people don dey wise up sha! I initially thought they were against Western Education.

And who told u guys that dey are against western education? ?? Kaiiiiiiiii, u guys with believing every lies peddle against d north is heart breaking. Despite u guys claiming to be exposed, u are still ..............
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
blaqroy:
I thought western education is a sin

To u maybe, bt to dem western education is nt a sin.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
u never know anything..,

money weh dem soppose go deh save or go learn trade.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
later u go hear say hausas hate school... awon mumu
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by blaqroy: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
I understand you were also there,come and beat me Abdul tongue tongue

abdulkayus:

To u maybe, bt to dem western education is nt a sin.
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Struggle to buy forms

Struggle to gain admission

Struggle to attend lectures comfortably

Struggle to pay school fees

Struggle to graduate with wicked and corrupt lecturers

Struggle to serve your fatherland in poor states even when your "alawee" isn't coming regularly

Struggle to get your BSc certificate

Then

Struggle to get a job

An average Nigerian is born to struggle. Why?

I Tire
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by AYOOLA112: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by clemz85(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
In PH they go there for 4am to pick queue number, like in the days of fuel scarcity,

Every age group of the youth is having a share of struggle from Nigeria system, soon it will escalate to new burn babies
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2017
blaqroy:
I understand you were also there,come and beat me Abdul tongue tongue

LOL, I wrote JAMB abt 15 years ago, maybe u were still a kid then. LOL
Re: Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

I don't know if I do understand anything at all my brother buh 1 thing I know for sure is that u need to order some original sniper n help us get rid of one zom..bie named Elfaris...
Haba dats not d new trend na, don't you want me to be on the news? Jumping into the lagoon is the new trend and since I don't leave around the coastline of naija you would be a perfect lead for that.. Why don't you go jump into one of the lagoons around your side? you probably might get popular in your local area... Such a Slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website / LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) / Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.