Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (56443 Views)

Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Opakan2: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aunty stinking pussy nko? ojo ma n lo

soon menopause go enter and her brothers and uncles will start claiming all her wealth according to their archaic tradition there.

Nice one Laura.. she looks prettier with pregnancy
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=jeamie post=54846516][/quote] Why you quote me angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Handsomecole(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
This girl's ugliness is so disturbing. Infact ugliness can be like an evil spirit, it will always follow u.
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by curvilicious: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Laura! Must u na.ked? angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
I swear that jeans don pass crazy. Madness is now the new trend
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by jeamie(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
is it your quote
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by ajalawole(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
please is she a madwoman undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by realtestament(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sharp sharp wink
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
jeamie:

is it your quote
Mtcheeeew
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by realGURU(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fake life

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by GameGod(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kanu has been fuccking her before they even get married, na wa oo
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by goingape1: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by iannathan(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheaphost:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/laura-ikeji-kanu-expecting-her-first.html?m=1
looks like she was already pregnant when she got married to ogbonna. hope they didn't force her into the marriage because of pregnancy and to save the family's face.
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Babe take styl wowo!

Kanu brother dey try

Na dis kind ones i dey use pillow cover there head when i won nack them
you said my mind.
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by DonaTee(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stylish maternity trousers abound....... lipsrsealed she's a fashion blogger
wat do I know?
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by dadavivo: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Stupidity is when a celebrity Yeyebity disables her comment option on her IG page but you still take her news around so others can comment on her pictures.

Anybody can be popular these days undecided
I even thought you have sense, it's clear you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
who cares? she is not the only pregnant lady... whats the fuss?
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Pearly255(f): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
I pray that Lil damsel you're carrying doesn't have your large nose and mouth lipsrsealed Hope I haven't said too much undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by jtabdulrahman: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guys, this is the fanciest, cheapest, newest, sexiest online shop now in Nigeria with free shipping..https://raybaba.com/. Go check it out
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by samwise99(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by regma: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fashion or madness
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by regma: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
You better repent

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Stupidity is when a celebrity Yeyebity disables her comment option on her IG page but you still take her news around so others can comment on her pictures.

Anybody can be popular these days undecided
honestly you are the most funny but serious minded person I 've seen in this platform. I can't stop laughing. ..u can talk oh
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by pokipoki: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
What is unclad about the picture? This is fake news
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Elle277(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
So what exactly is the meaning of this pix...smh
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Naavah(f): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Handsomecole:
This girl's ugliness is so disturbing. Infact ugliness can be like an evil spirit, it will always follow u.
Sometimes try to ignore instead of insulting others. Take care sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by divinelove(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
So what? >: angry angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by karnap(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
AND what is she wearing as a mom to be? what is all this rag for? if she think the picture was right when then did she disable the coments box....mtweeeew
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by jospepper(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
The craze for nonsense stinks to high heavens.

check my soggy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by fafambo: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
EYAA, SO NA TRUE SAY DIS GIRL DON FINALLY Bleep?
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nofuckgiven: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Useless hypocrites like these single frustrated girls here who claim to be pretty yet still single and used by men then dumped are talking trash while the ugly guys who look like apes are calling Laura ugly! Yeye dey smell lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin / Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.