Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo (1684 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by keenn: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is the analysis, would appreciate if a fault of mine is spotted and what I should do.

I provided help on the 25/2/17

I have been confirmed and my mavro has turned green after payment to whom I was matched to.

I then intend to wait for the full 28 days to get my complete 30% bonus...that is waiting till 25/3/17

I decided to provide another help to keep the community running on 15/3/2017 and was matched today to pay a miniature part of it.

I then decided to get help from my outstanding confirmed mavro but was told I can't that I have to pay my new order.

I wrote to support and was told that 2017 mavro are frozen after 14 days of confirmation.

what should I do fellow mavrodians? any advice
Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
You never learn.

2 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by TruthFM(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
At this day and age someone is still providing kissg help cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by Freewoman(f): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
keenn:
this is the analysis, would appreciate if a fault of mine is spotted and what I should do.

I have been confirmed and my mavro has turned green after payment to whom I was matched to.

I then intend to wait for the full 28 days to get my complete 30% bonus...that is waiting till 25/3/17

I decided to provide another help to keep the community running on 15/3/2017 and was matched today to pay a miniature part of it.

I then decided to get help from my outstanding confirmed mavro but was told I can't that I have to pay my new order.

I wrote to support and was told that 2017 mavro are frozen after 14 days of confirmation.

Ok, Your case is very simple, if you have any outstanding payment, you must complete the payment prior to asking for help, that means you must pay the new order since you have been matched and have the recipient confirm your payment, in that way the system will be open for you to transfer/convert your old mavro on GH, So nothing to worry about, MMM pays and still paying don't mind those anti-christ up there who never see any thing good in MMM, but to negatively criticize it.
Visit https:///faq/ for more answers to your worries, inshort, you will meet other consultants that you assist you better than N/L people

https:///faq/

9 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by keenn: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:

Ok, Your case is very simple, if you have any outstanding payment, you must complete the payment prior to asking for help, that means you must pay the new order since you have been matched and have the recipient confirm your payment, in that way the system will be open for you to transfer/convert your old mavro on GH, So nothing to worry about, MMM pays and still paying don't mind those anti-christ up there who never see any thing good in MMM, but to negatively criticize it.
Visit https:///faq/ for more answers to your worries, inshort, you will meet other consultants that you assist you better than N/L people

https:///faq/

thanks a lot

but do i have to wait for the new order to turn green(after 14 day of creating order) before getting help of my outstanding mavro.

or

I can get my outstanding mavro as soon as the recipient confirms payment.
Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by HenryWilliams(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Once you've paid your latest PH. The earlier one will be free to gh. You can now wait for the latter to mature.
Pay no heed to the naysayers. MMM still pays

9 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by keenn: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
HenryWilliams:
Once you've paid your latest PH. The earlier one will be free to gh. You can now wait for the latter to mature.
Pay no heed to the naysayers. MMM still pays

am relieved and shy right now.

thanks

4 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by cyberguy72(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
keenn:

U should GH first before providing Help.MMM has been like that from the start.If u have pending PH u must fulfil it before GH.Relax u will get paid if u fulfil ur PH.Next time PH with Wisdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by cherry16(f): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
So people haven't learn that PONZI is a risky biz to go into ,. I pity dem
Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by chrisley(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Instead of joining MMM watsapp groups to tender your issue.. U'r here fussing to people who will mock your plight

2 Likes

Re: MMM, Cant Get Help After Providing Helo by Freewoman(f): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
keenn:

thanks a lot

but do i have to wait for the new order to turn green(after 14 day of creating order) before getting help of my outstanding mavro.

or

I can get my outstanding mavro as soon as the recipient confirms payment.

No, You have to wait please, inshort, as at today, it seem they have started working on 2016 Mavro as that session is lucked this afternoon, nothing to worry about wait until it turn green, better still till 31days them you will withdraw

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube / Thread closed / Joe Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.