Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (95421 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by SoftP(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pls; does anyone have idea if there is passport booklet in benin immigration office now?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by kunletoks(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
I would recommend him. Did capturing on Tuesday and got my passport on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
kunletoks:
I would recommend him. Did capturing on Tuesday and got my passport on Saturday.

Nice one
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
SoftP:
Pls; does anyone have idea if there is passport booklet in benin immigration office now?
yes there is i guess...mine got processed in a week
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Rachie83: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2017
I did my capturing last week Thursday but I was told Lagos office do not have lamination nylon, please who knows if Lagos immigration office has that now? cos I am yet to get my renewed passport.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by SoftP(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
tonididdy:
yes there is i guess...mine got processed in a week
God bless you
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm glad to be back
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by PurpleG(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
obidevine:
I'm glad to be back
Hi, my passport will expire by July 1st. When is the earliest date I can renew it and how long does it take to get it?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2017
PurpleG:

Hi, my passport will expire by July 1st. When is the earliest date I can renew it and how long does it take to get it?

Lemme explain something to you. If your passport has just 6 months left on it to expire, you won't b issued a visa. So I advice you try and renew ( the earlier the better) . Call me 08066696890 for more information
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by pepereina: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2017
harmless011:
Same format, they just want to increase price, Meanwhile;

#Nawaoo!!!
I just came down at third mainland bridge in Lagos to admire the flowing waters and appreciate nature, suddenly everyone started shouting and pleading with me " pls dnt do it" "There's nothing the Lord cannot do"," If u need to talk to someone am here", "pls broda buhari will soon come down"
Shuuuuuuuuuuiiuuu... Bikokwa I dnt want to commit suicide o, am just admiring the view
Jump inside ocean when I never build my mansion for banana island.

Pls I need help on how to get certificate of state of origin at Victoria Island. Location and name of the office. Urgent Pls. Thanks nairalanders
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by PurpleG(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2017
obidevine:

Lemme explain something to you. If your passport has just 6 months left on it to expire, you won't b issued a visa. So I advice you try and renew ( the earlier the better) . Call me 08066696890 for more information
I have my visa already and I intend to travel by January. I just want to know if I can renew now and when I will get it.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Rachie83: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
rayreddington:

Hi, are you still yet to get it?
Yes I have like 2-3weeks ago
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tojahh(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2018
obidevine:
Nice

Are you here?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
tojahh:

Are you here?

Yeah. Who this?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by adesbaba: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please how long to get a passport in Benin..who has a sure contact. ......plssss
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tojahh(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
obidevine:

Yeah. Who this?

Will contact you soon. Peace
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
tojahh:

Will contact you soon. Peace

Who are you?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello!
Can anyone help with immigration address at Ibadan...
Thanks!
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Prettymi20: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Goodmorning
Please is there any update on passport booklet? I applied about a month ago in lagos and they are saying no booklet

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Some Funny Slangs Used In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.