₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,201 members, 5,160,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2019 at 07:11 PM

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (71543 Views)

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Lianalexa: 3:24pm On Aug 27
I have applied since 2 months ago and have not gotten my booklet yet
Pls does anyone have any clue as to what to do
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27
Lianalexa:
I have applied since 2 months ago and have not gotten my booklet yet
Pls does anyone have any clue as to what to do

Where did you apply?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by globalresource: 1:29am On Aug 28
I applied in Osogbo. Going to 2 months. This is absurd
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Lianalexa: 8:35pm On Sep 08
I applied in Lagos festac office
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08
[quote author=Lianalexa post=82045682]I applied in Lagos festac office
[/quote

Who exactly did you meet there?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by IrepChrist: 2:10pm On Sep 09
I was at festac office last week I was told they are attending to June application for now .... cryI was at festac office last week I was told they are attending to June application for now ....
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09
To get the new international passport. You must have the Nigerian national I.D card.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by IrepChrist: 5:25pm On Sep 09
My advice: if anyone is applying now just go online and do it yourself there is nothing like express anymore you will still have to wait for your turn and pay lesser if you go online yourself.....Stop giving your money to anyone
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Odedenshi1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10
IrepChrist:
My advice: if anyone is applying now just go online and do it yourself there is nothing like express anymore you will still have to wait for your turn and pay lesser if you go online yourself.....Stop giving your money to anyone

Any idea of how long it would take to get a renewed passport
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by IrepChrist: 5:45pm On Sep 10
As we speak Lagos has far more entries both in renewal and fresh applications than any other state because of the obvious reasons being population ...And even if more supplies are given to Lagos you still have a better chance of getting it earlier outside Lagos .....

I will suggest you go online and apply your pick a state you can access easily then you can get it within 1month and few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by sydneyboss(m): 7:05am On Sep 11
I never experienced all this while applying for my international passport, I applied in Abakaliki and there was no queue, I traveled from owerri to Abakaliki cos someone told me about it. In 5hrs I was done. Lagos is over populated

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Cryptolady: 8:27am On Sep 12
Anyone in portharcourt, pls I need it urgently, its been 3weeks and I've been hearing stories
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Jaykolo10(m): 10:56am On Sep 12
Applied Since 2nd week of August and haven't gotten any response... Please anyone in Edo state that can provide necessary informations...biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / Spanish Student Visas / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.