Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos (34669 Views)

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Spicym(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Too much telemundo
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by cocaineaddict(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
G
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Whoeppme(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fool go weda them fit manage include you for list Of mallams coming to get thier 7 pure virgins .....

If at all grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by kelvinhilton(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
And d gal died for now is somewhere rocking life grin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rip. Because of a lady he wil face t judgement in heaven.
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by jeamie(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Estate in orun apadi grin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
One less idiot!
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by LordXaaan: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by vallyjohn: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
suicide is losing two times in this kinda case u fr kill am kill urself join she fit de Bleep anoda man fr ur burial day sef..... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smh

Children that are dating based on 'handsome' and 'beauty' are taking their lives. What do they know?
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
MUMU

This is one of the guys who would make me resurrect!

The gal is riding another rod right now! grin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by vioment: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mumu boys member (MBM). By this time next week she go dey retell your story to the second or third guy wey go do the needful after yarns. Many people get head but no brain.
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
MUMU

BUT....bloggers lie worldwide. Maybe he killed himself over something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by descrisom(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
whenever i see uganda,it looks like up and down for my site
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Tgold1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
skillful01:
Life don tire the guy before the lady dump am.

#positive vibes#

the Day wey you go change your signature, I go know say you don disvirgin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Raylight2(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
it's so unfortunate that what you'll suffer in hell surpasses the pain you tried to avoid here. *sad* but he was foolish.
love dey pain sha
*standing on the fence*
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
kennygee:
Wasted sperm and egg.

Wasted sexual time, wasted destiny, wasted school fees.

What a waste.
U have said it all...
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
sad
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Tgold1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
descrisom:
whenever i see uganda,it looks like up and down for my site
upandan
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
MUMU

Lol....bros u be pure craz€ man grin grin
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by jagorinho: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
Dis is wat gals like, I met my ex last week and I told her that I feel pained she left cos I really loved her and she said "if it really pained you, you won't still be alive". And when I heard that word , I jus form phone call and left her presence.

Maybe she was expecting me to kill myself, which I won't do, instead I'll attend her wake keeping and skip her burial.
.....but burial is the koko joor!!! man you are funny

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
this guy is a big fool... No pity!
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by ABOKI9ja: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
See what Gurls have Been Causing...
Why
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by chyima(f): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
Dis is wat gals like, I met my ex last week and I told her that I feel pained she left cos I really loved her and she said "if it really pained you, you won't still be alive". And when I heard that word , I jus form phone call and left her presence.

Maybe she was expecting me to kill myself, which I won't do, instead I'll attend her wake keeping and skip her burial.
Why the "f",or have you forgotten that you claimed to be female ,or you don't know d sex identified with this moniker anylonger

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Tgold1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
optional1:

na expensive tear rubber i dey market.

you dey market am? Abeg I wan buy.
how much?
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tgold1:

you dey market am? Abeg I wan buy.
how much?

buy weytin abeg
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tgold1:

the Day wey you go change your signature, I go know say you don disvirgin
till then gringringrin.

T34M H3R0 N0N1; I like this grop
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by mayortm001(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Suicide mission here and there. shocked
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by kessler53(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
committing suicide because of a girlfriend,an act of extreme foolishness.
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Meanwhile, the gal is somewhere enjoying her new bubu...wetin consine agbero with overload lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Too bad . Someone else will also break the girl's heart . Its a circle

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by ztanleechima(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
chai chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin / Three Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.