Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (82551 Views)

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder / Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by CellTabRepairs: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Wicked soul.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by topas100(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmm! Too bad
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by queenblossom(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
In my next life,,, I reject coming as a Yoruba Muslim!

U don't need to reject it in ur next life. U can reject it now. Cos I don't believe in next life. As long as u are still alive u av every right to make a positive decision
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Pretty lady chasing shadows. Guess she was getting depressed not finding a husband. Not everyone will marry. Ladies if u feel time is going, find a man, burst his condom and have a child. He doesn't have to know if u so desperate. Desperation is a good thing.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by blackboy(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
How could the police say they are yet to identify the woman after they caught the man who murdered her. He should be able to provide her phone clothes and remaining body parts as well as the number of his accomplices. I fear police. If this case is not solved before April I know the police are accomplices. Vampire's case no take long to solve even after going into hiding.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:
Seems that woman was laughing before been beheaded

The head seems laughing.... abi na my.....

MORAL LESSON.
make una no dey find wetin no throw away.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

...Your comment is disgusting,insensitive and wicked...So laughter is what you can see from that severed head??

.....Instead of condemning the wicked man and his kind who prowl around beheading people for rituals.. you are talking rubbish..

...Thats how scary some of you are with your thought process..According to you lots,the fault is always the victim's and not the perpetrators..nonsense
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Virus777: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

I've never seen a coherent comment from you. I wonder if your head is functioning properly.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by yemoxyl(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
God of Mercy!!!!

The Evil men do for Money sad
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by ROBO1722: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2017
WHAT A WICKED WORLD

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by emi14: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2017
zoba88:
Photo of the woman who was beheaded in Lagos has emerged. Below is the pretty lady before she was beheaded by a heartless man in Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-face-of-pretty-lady-who-was.html?m=1

Wickedness of this world.....what happened?
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by blackboy(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what kind of judgement the judge will give this wicked greedy selfish man. But no be Nigeria, this man might be walking the streets in a few days time. They fit release him.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE
You will​ laff like that this year unfailing
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2017
L
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Virus777:

I've never seen a coherent comment from you. I wonder if your head is functioning properly.
Drabeey? Don't waste your time... He's a lost cause... I just hope the innocent wife divorces him on time
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Afonjamudeens, skull mining tiger clawed face oblong chamfered headed nematodes.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by whizcartel(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
This are the kind of people you perform jungle justice on. Not some alleged thief who you don't if he did it or not.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2017
cant someone pls tell me d reason she was killed
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Godwin978(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
killing this man is not the answer they should give him serious punishment before he is killed. he is heartless.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
The heart of a man is wicked
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by ahonye15: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Women be satisfied with what you have, and be patient with your husband or your lover And stop searching for something that is not even existed May her soul rest in peace to the Lord.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by kollysnut(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2017
newyorks:
she no marry ni?her prayer's been answered

she is married but her husband died 3yrs ago. she has three kids, we attend the same church. heard the news, i wantd to faint . rip
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Justice will be better served if the people who sent this lunatic are apprehended.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2017
This is heartless.

RIP lady.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by crystalsaint(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=romzyjoe post=54859760]guys show me some love today is my birthday[/qu
ote]happy birthday..today is my birthday too
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by cooljude(m): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE

U get conscience at all, how this thread take funny. we get too many psychopath for this country and at least I don know one today.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by onatisi(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
The only way to stop this ritual killings is by reintroducing the death penalty by firing squad. As long as perpetrators of these crime are left to live ,others in this crime won't stop.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by taiwoti(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE

You are a scum, dimwitted, anine , fucking disgusting slowpoke. You deserve worse, spits.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by fortune1968: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
oh God !How did we degenerate to this level .I'm tired of my own countrymen.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
softwerk:

She was only trying to make her life and that of her loved ones better!

By going to meet an Alfa , prophet , imam or pastor , when will you religious folks get sense sef , your salvation is in your hands not one fake Alfa
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
In my next life,,, I reject coming as a Yoruba Muslim!

Even in this life you're the one who has decided to be a Yoruba Muslim , nobody dey hol you say make you no denounce am. I denounced religion before I got into secondary school , the choice is yours
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

Drabeey was HERE
Heartless fooooooool

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Umuogba: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
WHAT A WORLD WHAT A COUNTRY shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.