Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (82552 Views)

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder / Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
softwerk:
I puke on your comment cry

Show some respect for the dead; she's either someone's daughter, sister, mother, girl friend or 2 or more of the above cry

She was only trying to make her life and that of her loved ones better!

Thank you jare
Some people will die if they suddenly develop a brain .. such a heartless human being sad
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Umuogba: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Wicked soul.

WHAT A WORLD WHAT A COUNTRY
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by QueenFusa16(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:
Seems that woman was laughing before been beheaded

The head seems laughing.... abi na my.....

MORAL LESSON.
make una no dey find wetin no throw away.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him
yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE
Hmmmmm
I really don't know what to say to you
Just take this
You are foolish
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Umuogba: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
WICKEDNESS
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by solidman59(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

Drabeey the idiot'8 was here
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by chimalisco19(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him
yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

Mehhn we're talking bout a human, you've got a sympathy at all?
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:

MORAL LESSON.

we are all close to GOD in our own ways.... pray to him yourself nd wait for answers. All this quick impacts.... na wetin hin dey cause be ds.. hmmmn

Drabeey was HERE

You are here to misyarn abi....kontiue dats why

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by totorimi: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Behead ke, as in chop off the head, Haah in Lagos? of all places. This country is now officially a jungle of cannibals. Beheading of people in broad daylight, oh no I can't believe it.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
How he take behead this hefty woman?
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Moving4: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
What a Wicked World!!
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by karnap(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
SOMETIMES THE BEST PLACE TO RUN TO IN TIME OF PROBLEM IS "GOD" ALL THIS WITCH DOCTOR,THERE WAY NO PURE....MOSTLY AFONJA PEOPLE.
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by FakeAccount(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
zolapower:
Afonja and beheading women hair are like ,who can borrow that Zuma meme pls? I need it fast.

Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by PhrettySekinat(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
In my next life,,, I reject coming as a Yoruba Muslim!

Its people like you that are usually brainwashed because you do not know your religion, if you do - you wouldnt write this.
Which religion or tribe dosen't have bad eggs? Guy i ll urge you to seek answers from all types of religions and see which you are ok with.

Disclaimer - Islam is a religion of peace and by no means promote violence, we are equally shocked and saddened by this news.

RIP to the dead, may she find eternal peace.

#MyIslam
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by pajay88: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
what a sinful world! RIP
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by Ehinmola(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Lord have mercy...what a cruel world we 're living in
. The world is full of wicked alfas,pastors,babalawos etc. Just be careful. And don't be decieved
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by BetaThings: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2017
queenblossom:

U don't need to reject it in ur next life. U can reject it now. Cos I don't believe in next life. As long as u are still alive u av every right to make a positive decision

And you really believe he is a Muslim?
Is anyone posting as Yoruba Christian or Hausa Muslim or Hausa Christian or whatever
What he needs to reject is the force that propels him to impersonate muslim for mischief making
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by BetaThings: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2017
PhrettySekinat:

Its people like you that are usually brainwashed because you do not know your religion, if you do - you wouldnt write this.
Which religion or tribe dosen't have bad eggs? Guy i ll urge you to seek answers from all types of religions and see which you are ok with.

Disclaimer - Islam is a religion of peace and by no means promote violence, we are equally shocked and saddened by this news.

RIP to the dead, may she find eternal peace.

#MyIslam

Click on his name and read his past posts
He is NOT a muslim
He is a band of impostors like stjudas, Omidinakayode who pose as Muslims to give Islam a bad name

If the truth is on their side, they don't need to lie about Islam
Re: The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) by ScienceWatch: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
A bad Photoshop attempt. Can you Photoshop Dawkins with Satan shaking hands ?
zoba88:
Photo of the woman who was beheaded in Lagos has emerged. Below is the pretty lady before she was beheaded by a heartless man in Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-face-of-pretty-lady-who-was.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.