Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession (1989 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy / Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by olahandle: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Simi and Falz, have been tormented with dating bits of gossip, bits of gossip both stars have ceaselessly denied.
Simi, took to IG to share new photographs of herself unwinding in the studio labeling one of the photographs:
@falzthebahdguy abhors these shoes, so I devote this photo to you mama nigga. Lool ??

On her relationship with the rapper, Simi, in an interview with Pulse TV in 2016, said all they have his music chemistry.
In her words:
“Falz and I do have great chemistry, it is music chemistry, we get along great, we are actually really close friends, so I guess it also helps when we make music”. the singer said.

More than anything, music is the most important thing for me, say whatever you want, it’s fine, just enjoy the music”.

Speaking on the same issue with Punch, Simi was quoted saying:

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/falz-bahd-guy-hates-these-simi-makes.html

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by olahandle: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by olasarah: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by kaffy4tope(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
olasarah:
lalasticlala

What happen to him? He should push this 'Poo' to FP? If I may ask you, how much is Sheun gonna credit your account with when this your 'Trash' eventually hit the FP?

Bro, time wastes for no one....Sheun is rich already, find ways to make yourself rich too.
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by Elchikado(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2017
So??
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by seankay(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
As in, how does this bring back MMM?
Re: Falz The Bahd Guy Hates These – Simi Makes New Confession by Realkenny(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:
As in, how does this bring back MMM?
U Still Want MMM

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Mercy Aigbe's Face All Swollen After Getting Discharged From Hospital / See Picture Of Falz Cooking that makes him Claim He Is Husband Material / Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy. He Is Tall, Dark And Handsome. *Pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.