Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye (33878 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by TippyTop(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by magoo10(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2017
And that is how they will use the media to be playing with gullible Nigerians brain.

If the media really want to find about his results they should apply through the VC office shikena ,that is what we call investigative journalism and not the unverifiable crap being fed to gullible Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by adecz: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
It could be that ABU are now dragging

their feet because they now realize they have

given a Master's Degree to someone who does

not possess a first degree.

Its getting messier.

Bukola, better be careful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by collitexnaira(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Malaye don use money shut their mouth

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by IYANGBALI: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino no go school Na, he boughted his certificate and his NYSC certificate na made in aba

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by dahunsy(f): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# And what if ABU later clears air and says Dino is a bonifide graduate the sch Dino would only keeps getting more popular coz of sowore stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by rusher14: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Does this mean Daniel Dino did not graduate
Or the university has no record of such?

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
The quarrel about one's certs has suddenly become "stupid", but that of insistence on the choice of cloth one wears isn't "stupid". cheesy

In addition, SR that was bae just yesterday over their revelation about the amnesty protesters is now about to get some jabs again.. cheesy

Guys are just too immature to discuss politics. embarassed
Incoherent argument....

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by femcent2: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
money don change hand
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Modelsms9: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2017
i thought they said he didn't grad at all?
Check my signature below pls
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by ElsonMorali: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2017
The unfortunate thing is that after all the hullabaloo, within two weeks all will be forgotten and we'll all move on to the next item on the agenda.

I thought Sahara Reporters proved conclusively that this man operated a foreign account? What happened after? Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by SuperBlack: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2017
If they can favor Buharia. They can also favor Dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by zicoraads: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
The quarrel about one's certs has suddenly become "stupid", but that of insistence on the choice of cloth one wears isn't "stupid". cheesy

In addition, SR that was bae just yesterday over their revelation about the amnesty protesters is now about to get some jabs again.. cheesy

Guys are just too immature to discuss politics. embarassed
Stop taking the moral high ground. You are not too different from them. Claiming people are immature sounds very ironic. Half of the time, your posts usually follow the same pattern.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Miles300: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Has Buhari produced his own transcript ? I don't know why all this irrelevances in this govt , from wear custom uniform to certificate saga and it's a national issue ? Wen we are seeking economic development

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by fujirice: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
You don't need a transcript when you aren't going to a different school from that where you earned your requisite degree. If he claims to have obtained his first degree from ABU then he doesn't need a transcript to do his masters at ABU, his cert or statement of result would suffice.
Jeezz!!!
Bros, where do you come from sef?
This is a public forum with different kinds of person in it. How can you spew such trash that since he graduated from Abu his transcript isn't required to further his education in the same Abu?
That is pure lies.
Even UNN charges her alumni what they charge those that their transcript will be sent abroad the same fee so what are you talking about?
Don't allow your hate for the guy beclowd your sense of objective reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by yinkslinks(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Magu
Funlordmaniac:

Nigerian politics and irrelevant issues sef....so since he was in the house of reps....or contesting even.....his school records did not matter then? How does this stupid quarrel affect voters?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by samijay8(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Abu Don receive call from above. Na only Harvard is immune to such

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by omenkaLives(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
fujirice:

Jeezz!!!
Bros, where do you come from sef?
This is a public forum with different kinds of person in it. How can you spew such trash that since he graduated from Abu his transcript isn't required to further his education in the same Abu?
That is pure lies.
Even UNN charges her alumni what they charge those that their transcript will be sent abroad the same fee so what are you talking about?
Don't allow your hate for the guy beclowd your sense of objective reasoning.
k.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Btruth: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino Melaye.... "Ekun, oko or ale Bisi omo logbalogba.

Lol...... grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by selfmadeboss: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
does one need a university certificate to become a senator?
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by topsam1(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
sinistermind:
The question is, is he running his masters there or not? If yes, then we all know u can't do that without a transcript, which isn't issued to students.

And the transcript can't be forged either abi? I suppose u be nigerian nao...I'm not saying he actually forged, but just reminding you its possible.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Saintp(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Like Dino, like Buhari. Certificate forgers
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Habbatmakolly: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2017
your University may be using that to generate funds which your SUG or Alumni should have stopped. What is the benefit of graduating from FutMinna over other graduate from other University. Your University is the custodian of your results and they could verify same without any stress. Wake up man. Almost all University in the Country dont request for Transcript from their graduate. Your Alumni needs to wake up.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by BraniacX(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Reski:
It matters man. If Melaye truly did not graduate from Abu thats a serious case of certificate forgery we have in our hands. We cannot afford to have a certificate forger in the red chambers then the integrity of every Nigerian becomes questionable.
Abu need to clear this mess. Silence is no longer Golden. If Dino is indeed a bonafide Abusite they should without hesitation come out in defence of their own.
Kapish.

Can we afford to have a certificate forger in aso rock?
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Meritocracy: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
If this allegation is real, Dino has confirmed that empty barrel makes stupid noise.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
But wait oooo . Why Dino come talk say he get BSC for Harvard but meanwhile na just one week seminar he attend.....Dino u dey lie Shaaaa
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by kolado(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino told us he attended Harvard whereas it turned out to be false. How do we know that the ABU he claimed he graduated wasn't a lie? Nigerians will never think outside the box.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by TonySpike: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
massinola:

Just to prove a point where there's none, you are saying what you don't have knowledge of. What you just wrote up there shows you are the one whose educational qualifications need to be questioned not Dino. I remembered how you and your BMC crew were bleeping like goats in heat period all over nairaland when Buhari was asked for his certificate. Saying all sort of things as waec isn't a prerequisite for good leadership. Now you are analyzing another's on the same issue. That's hypocrisy. To set the record straight, I graduated from Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger state, 2014. I went back for a masters programme 2016. I paid 5k for my transcript which was delivered to the PG school by the academic office. Anytime I wish, I can go to the academic office with my receipt and collect my copy.
Sometimes its better to keep quiet when you don't know what to say rather than rush here to ridicule yourself and gather likes from ignorant people.

Omenkalive where are you? Come and quote me with your lame and ignorant post. Every time you will be running your mouth like water board, ignorant of the fact you ain't making any sense. Just allowing politics becloud your sense of reasoning

He's right to an extent. It is improper for any University to ask for academic transcript from itself. This is another ploy to squeeze money from its alumni. The international practice would be for your would-be postgraduate department (in the same University) to request for your academic records at the central Exams Office. But this is Nigeria and any goes, even at the Ivory Tower.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by tifany89(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2017
massinola:

Just to prove a point where there's none, you are saying what you don't have knowledge of. What you just wrote up there shows you are the one whose educational qualifications need to be questioned not Dino. I remembered how you and your BMC crew were bleeping like goats in heat period all over nairaland when Buhari was asked for his certificate. Saying all sort of things as waec isn't a prerequisite for good leadership. Now you are analyzing another's on the same issue. That's hypocrisy. To set the record straight, I graduated from Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger state, 2014. I went back for a masters programme 2016. I paid 5k for my transcript which was delivered to the PG school by the academic office. Anytime I wish, I can go to the academic office with my receipt and collect my copy.
Sometimes its better to keep quiet when you don't know what to say rather than rush here to ridicule yourself and gather likes from ignorant people.

Omenkalive where are you? Come and quote me with your lame and ignorant post. Every time you will be running your mouth like water board, ignorant of the fact you ain't making any sense. Just allowing politics becloud your sense of reasoning
You just silenced that ignoramus. Their(BMC) hypocrisy stinks to hell choi

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by obaalade(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
massinola:

In the West here you don't need a transcript if you a graduate of the same school you intend doing your Masters , at least I know of Funaab and UI.....AS AN ALUMNI YOU DON'T NEED TRANSCRIPT FOR YOUR MASTERS ADMISSION. Amedi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge / Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End / Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.