Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye (33877 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Certificate: ABU To Speak On Dino Melaye Today, Senate Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by eph123(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
massinola:

Just to prove a point where there's none, you are saying what you don't have knowledge of. What you just wrote up there shows you are the one whose educational qualifications need to be questioned not Dino. I remembered how you and your BMC crew were bleeping like goats in heat period all over nairaland when Buhari was asked for his certificate. Saying all sort of things as waec isn't a prerequisite for good leadership. Now you are analyzing another's on the same issue. That's hypocrisy. To set the record straight, I graduated from Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger state, 2014. I went back for a masters programme 2016. I paid 5k for my transcript which was delivered to the PG school by the academic office. Anytime I wish, I can go to the academic office with my receipt and collect my copy.
Sometimes its better to keep quiet when you don't know what to say rather than rush here to ridicule yourself and gather likes from ignorant people.

Omenkalive where are you? Come and quote me with your lame and ignorant post. Every time you will be running your mouth like water board, ignorant of the fact you ain't making any sense. Just allowing politics becloud your sense of reasoning

grin grin
E no easy, 250k is all it takes to lose all sense of reasoning. Cheapskates
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by dollarsplenty(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
komekn:

You cannot circumvent academic excellence for political expediency. It is not a honorary degree. You either meet the requirements for the award of Bachelors of whatever or you don't.

That is tantamount to fraud by ABU, so cause trouble and get your degree for free.

I can see how the facts are going to get very blurred and we would could have serious litigation issues. Because if this how his degree was awarded on the authority of who the university Senate or the HOD either way he did not meet the requirements for the award of degree and therefore his degree is not academically substantiated and is not certifiable. In other words he has graduated without qualification for degree.

ABU have a big problem that will not stand up to inspection.

Yes, ABU owes us explanation on this. This is not the first time this was happening in the school. the system needs total overhauling.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by felix10(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bro Dino,bring all ur certicate & show to d whole world to prove that true true u go school.Stop wasting our time dude.
Re: Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye by guiddoti: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
If Dino has not shown his certificate, you sure 'say that one na student'

The way ABU dey delay the movie, you sure 'say Abu na school abi na person name'
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics / Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / Kanu Arrives Court In The Same Clothes, Pleads Not Guilty To FG's Amended Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.