Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo (3697 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / Stephen Hawking: "There Is No God. There Is No Afterlife." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 5:07am On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What's the difference between regular spirits, not too advanced spirits and advanced spirits?

Their level of spiritual development is the difference.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by CatfishBilly: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Their level of spiritual development is the difference.
First you said Jesus was a not too advanced spirit. Then, you chimed in level of spiritual development.
How do I check my level of spiritual development for example?

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by Wilgrea7(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
bigfrancis21:

Yes it is possible for not-too-advanced spirits to materialize in earth form to someone still in the flesh to the extent that they could be touched. Thomas doubted so much the existence of an afterlife and Jesus re-appeared again (if I remember correctly) when Thomas was present with other disciples to show him his inner self did indeed survive bodily death.

Yes of course there are false people claiming to be different things. They exist out there, however if you have the gift of discernment, you could tell accurately real from fake. Existence of schizophrenic ones should not be taken to imply that everyone with the gift of medium is fake. There are many genuine ones out ther.

you've made a really valid point @bolded... my mom has this spiritual insight.. she knew when my grandma died even before anyone knew.. plus other stories personal to me... but i doubt that spirits can be touched.. the only one i know of is astral forms being able to interfere physically to an extent

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by CatfishBilly: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you've made a really valid point @bolded... my mom has this spiritual insight.. she knew when my grandma died even before anyone knew.. plus other stories personal to me... but i doubt that spirits can be touched.. the only one i know of is astral forms being able to interfere physically to an extent
It's called clairvoyance, my mom does that too. They'll make 10 predictions and only 1 will come true. That's very poor returns. They work with expectation bias and confirmatory bias.
There's a standing prize of 1 million dollars and 200k euros for anybody who can demonstrate their psychic/clairvoyant abilities in a controlled environment.
That offer has been standing since 1995, no takers yet.
All these make me doubt the authenticity of people that "see things"

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by Wilgrea7(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

It's called clairvoyance, my mom does that too. They'll make 10 predictions and only 1 will come true. That's very poor returns. They work with expectation bias and confirmatory bias.
There's a standing prize of 1 million dollars and 200k euros for anybody who can demonstrate their psychic/clairvoyant abilities in a controlled environment.
That offer has been standing since 1995, no takers yet.
All these make me doubt the authenticity of people that "see things"

clairvoyance is like being able to see into the future... what i was talking about wasn't my mother predicting my grandmother's death.. no.. lemme explain the story... my grandma was sick... we all knew that.. my mom was with my dad while my grandma was in another city entirely.. at the exact moment my grandmother died, my mom told my dad that his mom is dead.. that she just saw her spirit.. after about 5 minutes my dad received a phone call that his mother passed on just 5 minutes ago... coincidence?? i don't think so... schizophrenia?? hell no... A similar case happened with i uncle when i was still little... but that's a personal story

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by akintom(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Apparently the writer is mad

Ishilove, bigfrancis21 and anyone else who takes this serious are all mad cheesy grin

This is the problem we are actually having. When grown adults subscribe to such childish fantasies, promote wishful thinking and are unable to discern and identify fairytales from reality, lies from the truth and are not ashamed to spread such rubbish

In fact they have proudly mentioned me to come here

Smd

cc: hardmirror. Your babe has done it again oooo. Come and read

plaetton, frank317, kevoh, hopefullandlord, johnnydon22, jonbellion, akintom, catfishbilly you guys need to see something

I remember watching one of the video series of Richard Dawkins, where he took on different religious charlatans.

He took on a psychic, who did nothing other than fumble around, in a manner similar to all other charlatans.

A read through of the fictional book titled - "forest of thousand demons", will induce a better humor, in those who find pleasure in such imaginative work, than all these books of charlatans.

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

First you said Jesus was a not too advanced spirit. Then, you chimed in level of spiritual development.
How do I check my level of spiritual development for example?

No, I never said that. Do not get me wrong. Someone here, probably you, had mentioned that in the 'Christian bible', it is written that 'the dead and the living have no communication to each other' and I responded that Jesus Christ who supposedly died reappeared in the spirit to the living (his disciples), which nullifies that invalid thinking. Now there is debate as to whether Thomas actually did put his fingers through the hole in Jesus' hand or not.

The soul who came to earth as Jesus was a highly advanced soul and an example the creator wanted others to be like.

One's aura often times indicates one's level of spiritual growth. It is that glow that surrounds every living person on earth, not readily seen to the human eye but can be seen with practice. Spirits/souls readily see auras and can quickly assess one's level of spiritual development and what extra work that needs to be done, if any.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chapter 4 Continued
It is impossible for me to give you a very clear picture of this place and those in it, for although the
resemblance to an earthly hospital was very great, there were many little points in which it resembled
nothing which you have yet on earth, though as knowledge on earth advances the resemblance will become
closer. All was so dark in this place, because the unfortunate spirits who dwelt there had none of the
brightness of happy spirits to give into the atmosphere, and it is the state of the spirit itself in the spiritual
world that makes the lightness or darkness of its surroundings. The sense of darkness was also due to the
almost total blindness of these poor spirits, whose spiritual senses never having been developed on earth
made them alike insensible to all around them, just as those born on earth in a state of blindness, deafness
and dumbness would be unconscious of the things which were apparent to those fully endowed with senses.
In visiting the atmosphere of the earthly plane, which was a degree more suited to their state of development,
these poor spirits would still be in darkness, though it would not be so complete, and they would possess the
power of seeing those beings like themselves with whom they could come into direct contact, and also such
mortals as were in a sufficiently low spiritual degree of development. The higher and more spiritualized
mortals, and still more the disembodied spirits in advance of them would be only very dimly discernible, or
even totally invisible.

The "working" Brothers of Hope, as they were called, were each provided with a tiny little light like a
star, whose rays illuminated the darkness of the cells they visited and carried the light of hope wherever the
brothers went. I myself at first was so great a sufferer that I used simply to lie in my cell in a state of almost
apathetic misery, watching for this spark to come glimmering down the long corridor to my door, and
wondering how long it would be in earth time ere it would come again. But it was not long that I lay thus
utterly prostrate. Unlike many of the poor spirits who had added a love of drink to their other vices, my mind
was too clear and my desire to improve too strong to leave me long inactive, and as soon as I found myself
able to move again I petitioned to be allowed to do something, however humble, which might be of use. I
was therefore, as being myself possessed of strong magnetic powers, set to help an unfortunate young man
who was utterly unable to move, and who used to lie moaning and sighing all the time. Poor fellow, he was
only thirty years old when he left the earth body, but in his short life he had contrived to plunge into such
dissipations that he had prematurely killed himself, and was now suffering such agonies from the reaction
upon the spirit of those powers he had abused, that it was often more than I could bear to witness them.

My task was to make soothing passes over him, by which means he would obtain a little relief, till at stated times
a more advanced spirit than myself would come and put him into a state of unconsciousness. And all this
time I was myself suffering keenly both in mind and in my spirit body, for in the lower spheres the spirit is
conscious of bodily sufferings. As it grows more advanced the suffering becomes more purely mental--the
less material envelope of the higher spirits making them at last insensible to anything like material pain.
As my strength grew so did my desires revive and cause me so much torment that I was often tempted to
do what many poor spirits did--go back to earth in search of the means to satisfy them through the material
bodies of those yet on earth. My bodily sufferings grew very great, for the strength I had been so proud of
and had used to so bad a purpose made me suffer more than one who had been weak. As the muscles of an
athlete who has used them to excess begin after a time to contract and cause him excruciating pain, so those
powers and that strength which I had abused in my earthly life now began, through its inevitable reaction on
my spirit body, to cause me the most intense suffering. And then as I grew stronger and stronger and able to
enjoy what had seemed enjoyment in my earth life, the desire for those pleasures grew and grew till I could
scarce refrain from returning to the earth plane there to enjoy, through the organism of those yet in the flesh,
whose sordid lives and low desires placed them on a level with the spirits of the earth plane, those pleasures
of the senses which had still so great a temptation for us. Many and many of those who were in the House of
Hope with me would yield to the temptation and go back for a time to haunt the earth, whence they would
return after a longer or shorter period, exhausted and degraded even below their former state. All were free to
go or to stay as they desired. All could return when they wished, for the doors of Hope's castle were never shut upon anyone, however unthankful or unworthy they might be, and I have often wondered at the infinite
patience and tenderness which were ever shown for our weaknesses and our sins.

It was indeed only possible to pity these poor unfortunates, who had made such utter slaves of themselves to their base desires that they
could not resist them and were drawn back time after time till at last, satiated and exhausted, they could
move no more and were like the unfortunate young man whom I tended.

For myself, I might also have yielded to the temptation had it not been for the thoughts of my pure love,
and the hopes she had given me, the purer desires she had inspired, and I at least could not condemn these
poor erring souls who had no such blessings granted them. I went to earth very often, but it was to where my
beloved one dwelt, and her love drew me ever to her side, away from all temptations, into the pure
atmosphere of her home, and though I could never approach near enough to touch her, by reason of this icy
invisible wall which I have described, I used to stand outside of it, looking at her as she sat and worked or
read or slept. When I was there she would always be in a dim way conscious of my presence, and would
whisper my name or turn to where I was with one of her sad sweet smiles that I would carry away the
recollection of and comfort myself with in my lonely hours. She looked so sad, so very sad, my poor love,
and so pale and delicate, it made my heart ache even while it comforted me to see her. I could tell that in
spite of all her efforts to be brave and patient, and to hope, the strain was almost too great for her, and each
day she grew more delicate looking. She had many other things to try her at this time; there were family
troubles and the doubts and fears suggested by the strangeness of her intercourse with the world of spirits. At
times she would wonder if it were not all a wild delusion, a dream from which she would awake to find there
was after all no communication between the dead and the living, no means by which she could reach me
again, and then a dull despair would seize upon her and upon me also as I stood beside her and read her
feeling, helpless and powerless to make her realize my actual presence beside her, and I would pray to be
allowed in some way to make her know that I was there.

One night when I had watched her sink into sleep after a weary time of weeping, I, who could have wept,
too, in my grief for us both, was suddenly touched upon the shoulder, and looking up beheld her guardian
spirit who had first helped me speak with her. He asked me if I would be very quiet and self-restrained if he
allowed me to kiss her as she slept, and I, wild with this new joy, most eagerly promised. Taking my hand in
his we passed together through the transparent icy wall that was to me so impervious. Bending over her the
guide made some strange motions with his hand, and then taking one of my hands in his for a few moments
he bade me touch her very gently. She was lying quietly asleep, with the tears still on her eyelashes and her
sweet lips slightly parted as though she was speaking in her dreams. One hand rested against her cheek and I
took it in mine, so gently, so tenderly--not to awaken her. Her hand closed half consciously upon mine and a
look of such joy came into her face that I feared she would awake. But no! The bright spirit smiled at us both
and said, "Kiss her now." And I--ah! I stooped over her and touched her at last and gave her the first kiss I
had ever given. I kissed her not once but half a dozen times, so passionately that she awoke and the bright
spirit drew me away in haste. She looked round and asked softly: "Do I dream, or was that indeed my
beloved one?" I answered, "Yes," and she seemed to hear, for she smiled so sweet a smile--ah! so sweet! and
again and again she repeated my name softly to herself.

Not for long after that would they allow me to touch her again, but I was often near, and the joy of that
one meeting dwelt in our hearts for many an hour. I could see how real had been my kiss to her, and for me it
was as an anchor of hope encouraging me to believe that in time I should indeed be able to make her feel my
touch and hold communication with her.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chapter 5 – Spirits of the Earth Plane

The time came at last for me to leave the House of Hope and go forth, strong in the lessons I had learned
there, to work out my atonement on the earth plane and in those lower spheres to which my earthly life had
sunk me.

Eight or nine months had elapsed since I had died, and I had grown strong and vigorous once more. I
could move freely over the great sphere of the earth plane. My sight and my other senses were so far
developed that I could see and hear and speak clearly. The light around me now was that of a faint twilight or when the night first begins to dawn into the day. To my eyes so long accustomed to the darkness, this dull
light was very welcome, though after a time I grew so to long for the true day to dawn that this dull twilight
was most monotonous and oppressive. Those countries which are situated in this, the third circle of the earth
plane or first sphere, are called "The Twilight Lands," and it is thither that those spirits pass whose lives have
been too selfish and material to allow their souls to reach any higher state of development. Even these
Twilight Lands, however, are a degree above those "Haunting" spirits of the earth plane who are literally
earthbound to their former habitations.

My work was to be begun upon the earth itself, and in those haunts which men of the world call the
haunts of pleasure, though no pleasure is so fleeting, no degradation so sure, as that which they produce even
during the earthly life. And now I found the value of the teachings and the experience I had gained during
my stay in the House of Hope. Temptations that might once have seemed such to me were such no longer. I
knew the satisfaction such pleasures give, and the cost at which alone they can be bought, and thus in
controlling a mortal, as I often had to do, I was proof against the temptation such control offered of using his
body for my own gratification.

Few people yet in their earthly envelopes understand that spirits can, and very often do, take such
complete possession of the bodies of mortal men and women that, for the time, it is as though that earth body
belonged to the disembodied and not the embodied spirit. Many cases of so-called temporary madness are
due to the controlling power of very low spirits of evil desires or frivolous minds, who are, through the
weakness of will or other causes, put into complete rapport with the embodied spirit whose body they seek to
use. Amongst many ancient races this fact was acknowledged and studied as well as many branches of the
occult sciences which we of the nineteenth century have grown too wise, forsooth, to look into, even to
discover, if we can, those germs of truth with which all ages have been blessed and which are worth
disinterring from the mass of rubbish in which succeeding generations of men have buried them.
The work upon which I was now engaged will seem no less strange to you than it did at first to me. The
great Brotherhood of Hope was only one of a countless variety of societies which exist in the spirit world for
the purpose of giving help to all who are in need. Their operations are carried on everywhere and in all
spheres, and their members are to be found from the very lowest and darkest spheres to the very highest
which surround the earth, and even extend into the spheres of the solar systems. They are like immense
chains of spirits, the lowest and humblest being always helped and protected by those above.

A message would be sent to the Brotherhood that help was required to assist some struggling mortal or
unhappy spirit, and such one of the brothers as was thought to be most fit would be sent to help. Such a one
of us would be sent as had in his own earth life yielded to a similar temptation, and had suffered all the bitter
consequences and remorse for his sin. Often the man or woman to be helped had unconsciously sent out an
aspiration for help and strength to resist temptation, and that of itself was a prayer, which would be heard in
the spirit world as a cry from earth's children that appealed to all in the spirit world who had been themselves
earth's sons and daughters; or it might be that some spirit to whom the struggling one was very dear would
seek for help on their behalf and would thus appeal to us to come to their aid. Our task would be to follow
and control the one we desired to help till the temptation had been overcome. We would identify ourselves so
closely with the mortal that for a time we actually shared his life, his thoughts, everything, and during this
dual state of existence we ourselves often suffered most keenly both from our anxiety for the man whose
thoughts became almost as our own, and from the fact that his anxieties were as ours, while in thus going
over again a chapter in our past lives we endured all the sorrow, remorse and bitterness of the past time. He
on his side felt, though not in so keen a degree, the sorrowful state of our mind, and where the control was
very complete and the mortal highly sensitive, he would often fancy that things which we had done must
have been done by himself, either in some former forgotten stage of existence, or else seen in some vivid
dream they could scarcely recall.

This controlling or overshadowing of a mortal by an immortal is used in many ways, and those who
foolishly make themselves liable to it either by a careless evil life, or by seeking in a frivolous spirit of mere
curiosity to search out mysteries too deep for their shallow minds to fathom, often find to their cost that the
low spirits who haunt the earth plane, and even those from much lower spheres, can often obtain so great a
hold over a mortal that at last he becomes a mere puppet in their hands, whose body they can use at will.

Many a weak-willed man and woman who in pure surroundings would lead only good and pure lives, are drawn by evil surroundings into sins for which they are but partly responsible--sins for which indeed those controlling spirits who have thus made use of these weak mortals, will be held responsible as well as the mortal sinner himself. For thus tempting and using another's organism those evil spirits will have to render a
terrible account, since they have been doubly guilty. In sinning, themselves, and in dragging down another soul with them, they sink themselves to a depth from which many years, and in come instances many centuries of suffering cannot free them.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by CatfishBilly: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

clairvoyance is like being able to see into the future... what i was talking about wasn't my mother predicting my grandmother's death.. no.. lemme explain the story... my grandma was sick... we all knew that.. my mom was with my dad while my grandma was in another city entirely.. at the exact moment my grandmother died, my mom told my dad that his mom is dead.. that she just saw her spirit.. after about 5 minutes my dad received a phone call that his mother passed on just 5 minutes ago... coincidence?? i don't think so... schizophrenia?? hell no... A similar case happened with i uncle when i was still little... but that's a personal story
Intuition, I think.
How many times has she been wrong with her gift?
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by Wilgrea7(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Intuition, I think.
How many times has she been wrong with her gift?

Never... ever... she has more insight into the supernatural plane than any of us.. i lost my insight as i grew older.. my cousin also has a similar gift
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by CatfishBilly: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Never... ever... she has more insight into the supernatural plane than any of us.. i lost my insight as i grew older.. my cousin also has a similar gift
Then, she should go for the $1 million naa, see free money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by FrauleinBlossom(f): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2020
bigfrancis21:
Chapter 5 – Spirits of the Earth Plane

The time came at last for me to leave the House of Hope and go forth, strong in the lessons I had learned
there, to work out my atonement on the earth plane and in those lower spheres to which my earthly life had
sunk me.

Eight or nine months had elapsed since I had died, and I had grown strong and vigorous once more. I
could move freely over the great sphere of the earth plane. My sight and my other senses were so far
developed that I could see and hear and speak clearly. The light around me now was that of a faint twilight or when the night first begins to dawn into the day. To my eyes so long accustomed to the darkness, this dull
light was very welcome, though after a time I grew so to long for the true day to dawn that this dull twilight
was most monotonous and oppressive. Those countries which are situated in this, the third circle of the earth
plane or first sphere, are called "The Twilight Lands," and it is thither that those spirits pass whose lives have
been too selfish and material to allow their souls to reach any higher state of development. Even these
Twilight Lands, however, are a degree above those "Haunting" spirits of the earth plane who are literally
earthbound to their former habitations.

My work was to be begun upon the earth itself, and in those haunts which men of the world call the
haunts of pleasure, though no pleasure is so fleeting, no degradation so sure, as that which they produce even
during the earthly life. And now I found the value of the teachings and the experience I had gained during
my stay in the House of Hope. Temptations that might once have seemed such to me were such no longer. I
knew the satisfaction such pleasures give, and the cost at which alone they can be bought, and thus in
controlling a mortal, as I often had to do, I was proof against the temptation such control offered of using his
body for my own gratification.

Few people yet in their earthly envelopes understand that spirits can, and very often do, take such
complete possession of the bodies of mortal men and women that, for the time, it is as though that earth body
belonged to the disembodied and not the embodied spirit. Many cases of so-called temporary madness are
due to the controlling power of very low spirits of evil desires or frivolous minds, who are, through the
weakness of will or other causes, put into complete rapport with the embodied spirit whose body they seek to
use. Amongst many ancient races this fact was acknowledged and studied as well as many branches of the
occult sciences which we of the nineteenth century have grown too wise, forsooth, to look into, even to
discover, if we can, those germs of truth with which all ages have been blessed and which are worth
disinterring from the mass of rubbish in which succeeding generations of men have buried them.
The work upon which I was now engaged will seem no less strange to you than it did at first to me. The
great Brotherhood of Hope was only one of a countless variety of societies which exist in the spirit world for
the purpose of giving help to all who are in need. Their operations are carried on everywhere and in all
spheres, and their members are to be found from the very lowest and darkest spheres to the very highest
which surround the earth, and even extend into the spheres of the solar systems. They are like immense
chains of spirits, the lowest and humblest being always helped and protected by those above.

A message would be sent to the Brotherhood that help was required to assist some struggling mortal or
unhappy spirit, and such one of the brothers as was thought to be most fit would be sent to help. Such a one
of us would be sent as had in his own earth life yielded to a similar temptation, and had suffered all the bitter
consequences and remorse for his sin. Often the man or woman to be helped had unconsciously sent out an
aspiration for help and strength to resist temptation, and that of itself was a prayer, which would be heard in
the spirit world as a cry from earth's children that appealed to all in the spirit world who had been themselves
earth's sons and daughters; or it might be that some spirit to whom the struggling one was very dear would
seek for help on their behalf and would thus appeal to us to come to their aid. Our task would be to follow
and control the one we desired to help till the temptation had been overcome. We would identify ourselves so
closely with the mortal that for a time we actually shared his life, his thoughts, everything, and during this
dual state of existence we ourselves often suffered most keenly both from our anxiety for the man whose
thoughts became almost as our own, and from the fact that his anxieties were as ours, while in thus going
over again a chapter in our past lives we endured all the sorrow, remorse and bitterness of the past time. He
on his side felt, though not in so keen a degree, the sorrowful state of our mind, and where the control was
very complete and the mortal highly sensitive, he would often fancy that things which we had done must
have been done by himself, either in some former forgotten stage of existence, or else seen in some vivid
dream they could scarcely recall.

This controlling or overshadowing of a mortal by an immortal is used in many ways, and those who
foolishly make themselves liable to it either by a careless evil life, or by seeking in a frivolous spirit of mere
curiosity to search out mysteries too deep for their shallow minds to fathom, often find to their cost that the
low spirits who haunt the earth plane, and even those from much lower spheres, can often obtain so great a
hold over a mortal that at last he becomes a mere puppet in their hands, whose body they can use at will.

Many a weak-willed man and woman who in pure surroundings would lead only good and pure lives, are drawn by evil surroundings into sins for which they are but partly responsible--sins for which indeed those controlling spirits who have thus made use of these weak mortals, will be held responsible as well as the mortal sinner himself. For thus tempting and using another's organism those evil spirits will have to render a
terrible account, since they have been doubly guilty. In sinning, themselves, and in dragging down another soul with them, they sink themselves to a depth from which many years, and in come instances many centuries of suffering cannot free them.

Hello BigFrancis, can we connect please on WhatsApp or Facebook?? My WhatsApp number: 08179154171
Thanks!
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
FrauleinBlossom:

Hello BigFrancis, can we connect please on WhatsApp or Facebook?? My WhatsApp number: 08179154171
Thanks!

No problem. What would you like us to discuss?
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by FrauleinBlossom(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Spirituality, I sent you a mail please check.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by FrauleinBlossom(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
bigfrancis21:

Hey.. I'm wondering if you got my email??
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by Lawly: 3:03pm On May 12, 2021
Too much contradictory stories from so called NDEs. Besides, I don't trust these mediums and soothsayers. I prefer holding strong to what my Bible said and remaining with it.
Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by bigfrancis21: 12:22am On May 13, 2021
Lawly:
Too much contradictory stories from so called NDEs. Besides, I don't trust these mediums and soothsayers. I prefer holding strong to what my Bible said and remaining with it.

Are you aware that the info in several biblical books were gotten through such means? Medium channeling and a lot of 'new age beliefs' have been with mankind for centuries but such beliefs were subjugated to the side since the major world religions came into fore. The biblical book of John was written under what we would call today 'new age beliefs' means.

1 Like

Re: Afterlife: A Wanderer In The Spirit Lands By Franchezzo by Lawly: 8:39am On May 14, 2021
bigfrancis21:

Are you aware that the info in several biblical books were gotten through such means? Medium channeling and a lot of 'new age beliefs' have been with mankind for centuries but such beliefs were subjugated to the side since the major world religions came into fore. The biblical book of John was written under what we would call today 'new age beliefs' means.

God have mercy on you. Stop your false teachings. The Holy Bible texts were written down on scrolls by ancient israeli historians who accompanied the prophets and who also did so on the instructions of the kings as the historians were also important state functionaries to ensure they keep the history of the state of Israel for generations to come. God himself commanded it and that's why the Holy Bible is not just a spiritual manual but also a book of historical reference. That is why you can see different accounts of the same story from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Subsequently upon the invasion of Israel by the Roman empire, they carted away the manuscripts and later, same were translated by Charles Tynsdale among others to the present day Bible.

The story painted in this string by the op (whether it's even you sef) looks like another deceptive version of that painted by a high member of freemason when some new converts where asking him questions about the realities of the afterlife vis-a-vis the account in the Bible. The freemason lord among other things admitted that heaven (the new Jerusalem written in the book of Revelation) is real and that he has seen it. He claimed that he among others in the echelon of special illuminati family controlling the world are not humans but were created by lucifer and sent to earth to migrate humans back to one almighty god they called 'infinite creator', that that infinite creator created a god which created Yahweh and lucifer, that it was Yahweh that created humans and was selfish that he wants humans to do nothing else but to worship him. that the infinite creator was experimenting his power and existence to know how far it can get to, that now he has known and want all his creations to return back to him. That Yahweh refused humans to migrate to the infinite creator so they the creations of lucifer came to earth to help humans and find out that Yahweh was the one that hindered them. When they came, they met Adam and even and they gave eve the Apple that she and Adam ate that made them to become wise. That they wanted to return back to the journey upwards to the infinite creator but Yahweh and his angels fought them and drove them back to earth. He further claimed and painted the journey their brothers and sisters created by lucifer have been having back to the infinite creator and that journey he painted was almost exactly like the picture painted by the op on this string. They agreed that Yahweh has promised that he will throw them and rebellious humans into hell and that that hell cannot hurt them as Yahweh didn't create them and doesn't have the power to punish them in hell but that the hell will indeed hurt humans as they were created by Yahweh.

I can tell you in all honesty that that Francisco spirit narrated above is a demon spirit in another material plain and not ours. Same spirit and the medium were doing just simply the works of their father Satan called lucifer.

I also remember what my Holy Bible said about these. Try consider the following verses of the Bible:

1 Timothy 4:1 ESV
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons

2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 ESV
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

Colossians 2:8 ESV
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

The list goes on and on and on. The Bible Text written millenias again prophesied that these deceptive teachings and philosophies happening now will happen this era. The prophesies in the Bible are coming to pass before our eyes manifest accuracy. It's not a chance and not a coincidence. I choose life and I hold to the teachings of the Bible and I warn everyone reading this for the safety of their eternal souls to do same. Hell is not a place to learn or repent. Choose eternal life. Choose God over these incoherent deceptions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Fakeye, Founder C&S Movement Is Dead / 10 Religious Questions That Needed Answers. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.