Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

[HAWNSGIST] Man Demands Custody Of Wife's Boobs In Divorce Arrangement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [HAWNSGIST] Man Demands Custody Of Wife's Boobs In Divorce Arrangement (613 Views)

My Wife's Boobs Varies In Size / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[HAWNSGIST] Man Demands Custody Of Wife's Boobs In Divorce Arrangement by Ghidihawn: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Local man Simon Williams has applied for custody of his wife’s Boobs as part of his divorce settlement according to online reports. Describing the Boobs as being of ‘great sentimental value’ in his submission, Simon said he’d happily give up any claim over the house for full custody. Alternatively, his wife can have the car in return for access at weekends.

Read more...

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/03/man-demands-custody-of-wifes-boobs-in-divorce-arrangement.html
Re: [HAWNSGIST] Man Demands Custody Of Wife's Boobs In Divorce Arrangement by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: [HAWNSGIST] Man Demands Custody Of Wife's Boobs In Divorce Arrangement by CplusJason: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Describing the Boobs as
being of ‘great sentimental value’

Lol, i think he deserve a national merit award. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Audition For Adult Movie / MY LEAVE (A Sad Tale Of A Princess And Her Throne) / What Is She Implying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.