Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) (44989 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....lol..see this almajiri cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha. Almajiri, and so what? By far better than being a rejected Osu. At least the Almajiri is recognised as a human in his father's home rather than a sub.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
it is a name of a juice
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by mfm04622: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Clearly, the European Union that banned our beans due to contamination with pesticides were not lying! Kai! Imagine what we have been eating as food!
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by AshiwajuFoward: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
jagorinho:

what is in onitsha? that rough,unplanned city full of rogues.

Yes o, the headquarters of fake drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
Na dem product of baby factry from east

Gbam! Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by totorimi: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Their faces says it all, they are killers.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by ekensi01: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Flat1n0s are synonymous with greed, stupidity and senseless chest beating.

Just because of preserving your stock, you would kill potential customers?

How foolish can they be?
Lets wait and see the result of the investigation before you talk. has it kill anybody?
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Almajiri, and so what? By far better than being a rejected Osu. At least the Almajiri is recognised as a human in his father's home rather than sub.

grin grin grin

..Suicidal Almajiri hoping to end in hell for 72virgins is what you are please...Osus gets an education and lives a relatively decent lives,which includes living till their old ages.. unlike suicidal almajiris like you whose life span is about 20years.. clown cheesy
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Yes o, the headquarters of fake drugs.

Na dem. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Mmadu111: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
basty:
These mad Igbos can do anything for money. The cursed people.
You and your entire generation are cursed.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by buffalowings: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
only God knows what I'm putting inside my body

no food safety
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by AshiwajuFoward: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

Gbam! Na dem.

Onitsha and Aba are both dragging the title of most polluted cities in the world, not just Africa but the world. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

I think I know where the problem is coming from.

Choose, in case they don't meet spec, let me know. At your service ma.

grin grin grin

...Hmmm i can see you are familiar with what the female members of your family uses daily to quench their 'hunger' and misey languishing in their polygamous hell-hole since maigida is no longer paying attention to them..okay.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by YonkijiSappo: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:
Pastor: INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF

Congregation:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Suicidal Almajiri hoping to end in hell for 72virgins is what you are please...Osus gets an education and lives a relatively decent lives,which includes living till their old ages.. unlike suicidal almajiris like you whose life span is about 20years.. clown cheesy

And the "educated" Osu cannot piece up few words to make simple correct sentences.

Oops! I Forgot actually, I understand the education you are talking about. We see them across the length and breath of Nigeria putting those "education" in proper practice.

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ayblaize(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Na them flat heqds awon ni
cheesy and cone heads

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by matrix75: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
I live in Kola Area and I bought a quarter of a bag of beans from these guys last week. There prices for rice and beans are the most reasonable in the entire market. They sell at wholesale prices. I can smell set up.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Hmmm i can see you are familiar with what the female members of your family uses daily to quench their 'hunger' and misey languishing in their polygamous hell-hole since maigida is no longer paying attention to them..okay.

Too much gbagun for the "educated" Osu.

The "educated" Osu cannot remember the fruit that most of them cherish so much.

She forget how their "most beautiful" rode on same fruit to fame.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

And the "educated" Osu cannot piece up few words to make simple correct sentences.

Oops! I Forgot actually, I understand the education you are talking about. We see them across the length and breath of Nigeria putting those "education" in proper practice.

...Look at this almajiri forming posh...I thought you clowns always pride yourselves on how English is not your language and other crap....So why is the correct application of it a life-saver to you now??You understand me perfectly,that is the only thing important

..,Besides your iliiterate god buhari cannot string a sentence in English correctly without sounding like he is speaking fulfude and hausa mixed together yet he is your god...clownish virgin-hunter like you forming posh..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

grin grin grin

......Awww your female family members favourite past time.....Hiding under hijab to ride themselves to stupor,giving birth to a cucumber-loving vigin-hunters like you in the process..guy you are lame but i understand.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
End time traders,very heartless set of people ...jail straight

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by tianshie(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Isn't Ogbonna a Yoruba name? O gbona. It's hot. Like the D'Banj song?
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Look at this almajiri forming posh...I thought you clowns always pride yourselves on how English is not your language and other crap....So why is the correct application of it a life-saver to you now??You understand me perfectly,that is the only thing important

..,Besides your iliiterate god buhari cannot string a sentence in English correctly without sounding like he is speaking fulfude and hausa mixed together yet he is your god...clownish virgin-hunter like you forming posh..

The "educated" Osu has taken some classes in English and she is back.

The "educated" Osu cannot come to terms with the fact that whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. We Almajiris are proud of our origin and dialects.

The "educated" Osu seems to be confusing insistence on the use of indigenous language with being repulsive of foreign languages.

The "educated" Osu doesn't seem to know the meaning of natural accent and the small fry is confusing same with understanding of English grammar.

"If "educated" Osu is challenged to provide evidence of how the president cannot make correct sentences, the small fry will rather be making some funny noise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by codedslayer: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:
Pastor: INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF

Congregation:

You wicked pass Benjamin Adekunle cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

grin grin grin

I can now understand this saying wella.....Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in a large crowd.....and you must be high with above recommended substances..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

[s]......Awww your female family members favourite past time.....Hiding under hijab to ride themselves to stupor,giving birth to a cucumber-loving vigin-hunters like you in the process..guy you are lame but i understand[/s].

Rather than explaining the reason behind their penchant for particular fruits, the "educated" Osu preferred to be making some of their incoherent characteristics funny noise.

If you challenge the "educated" Osu to substantiate her allegations, she will rather continue with some funny logic which cannot appeal to even a 5yr old.

If I asked the "educated" Osu if she knows the tribe with the highest frequency of death in hotels during extra marital affairs, she will just making some funny noise.

The "educated" Osu seems be of the thought that what obtains in her house applies to every other place.

Small fry, those lines of survival are restricted to the Osus not any other tribe.

The fact that they rode on it to fame speaks volumes of their affinity to that fruit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

The "educated" Osu has taken some classes in English and she is back.

The "educated" Osu cannot come to terms with the fact that whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. We Almajiris are proud of our origin and dialects.

The "educated" Osu seems to be confusing insistence on the use of indigenous language with being repulsive of foreign languages.

The "educated" Osu doesn't seem to know the meaning of natural accent and the small fry is confusing same with understanding of English grammar.

"If "educated" Osu is challenged to provide evidence of how the president cannot make correct sentences, the small fry will rather be making some funny noise.

...The almajiri virgin- hunter is tired of correcting his ancestors on the correct use of a language that is not his nor the people he corrects(thats his pastime here)

...The almajiri virgin-hunter should kindky stop fooling himself that he knows jack about anything because he does not..fact

...The almajiri virgin-hunter is tired of displaying his female family members favourite past time..noted

...The almajiri virgin-hunter should kindly know that his president is an illiterate parading around with a forged WAEC certificate...asking me to provide some useless evidence is a waste of time cos i wont indulge..bite me

.This almajiri virgin -hunter should shut his trap about excusing the atrocious way his president
Speaks English since the dolt prowls around Nairaland correcting folks on how to write correctly in a language not native to them...Yet the president speaks rubbish in the name of English..

..Now i ask this almajiri, is defaulting in written and spoken English not the same'crime'!??...

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
dikeigbo2:

I can now understand this saying wella.....Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in a large crowd.....and you must be high with above recommended substances..

Hahahahahahahahaha, the "educated" Osu cannot say something reasonable different from some well known popularly lines of insults. (Perhaps quickly gotten from the internet).

Do I need to remind the "educated" Osu to be objective in his submissions rather than trading insults?

The "educated" Osu is finding it difficult to say anything reasonable.

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by chukist: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Police should handle the case to either health officer or Nafdac. Becus the type of their crime is not within police jurisdiction
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by akokaite(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?

.insecticide. thou it is mostly found in south west.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

Rather than explaining the reason behind their penchant for particular fruits, the "educated" Osu preferred to be making some of their incoherent characteristics funny noise.

If you challenge the "educated" Osu to substantiate her allegations, she will rather continue with some funny logic which cannot appeal to even a 5yr old.

If I asked the "educated" Osu if she knows the tribe with the highest frequency of death in hotels during extra marital affairs, she will just making some funny noise.

The "educated" Osu seems be of the thought that what obtains in her house applies to every other place.

Small fry, those lines of survival are restricted to the Osus not any other tribe.

The fact that they rode on it to fame speaks volumes of their affinity to that fruit.

....The almajiri virgin-hunter thinks that cancelling my comments will help him in any way..funny..

....The almajiri virgin-hunter who prides himself on correcting his superiors on the correct use of a language all the time simply means he is saturated with inferiority complex with no iota of dignity what-so-ever...Almajiri,the Englishman would give you an award soon for the grand defender of English language ..be patient cheesy

....The almajir virgin-hunter should be informed that his tendency to play the cucumber card like he does simply means he is used to seeing his female members indulge in such at home...Almajiri you simply got played ..period..

....The almajiri virgin-hunter should know that its only one used to what obtains in brothels would know the EXACT number of tribes who die there..funny cheesy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video) / Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.