Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) (44987 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by jospepper(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
The other day it was Sprite and Fanta, now it's beans. Imagine what will happen to your system after a meal of this sniper laced beans and a chilled bottle of Sprite! The toxins we ingest in this country! Even the aboki beans may be full of insecticides.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by 042tech: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2017
What u never knew

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by HeGeMon(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
What type of wickedness is this? Just because of profit at the expense of human lives? Sniper? Worth N300 to kill millions? Just for money? That is how these pple have continued to demean human lives in this country, from substandard tyres, clothes,drugs, baby food, buildn materials, etc they kill Nigerians! Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
the traders – Faith Ogbona, Chidioke Ogbona and Sunday Ogbona.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by codedslayer: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:
I don try for now jare. Codedslayer, Flyorub and co. I don pass baton to una

There are more goodies in the bag. We'll serve them later. Dem dey krase grin

You yaff finish those flat head jews already, criminals and shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...The almajiri virgin- hunter is tired of correcting his ancestors on the correct use of a language that is not his nor the people he corrects(thats his pastime here)

...The almajiri virgin-hunter should kindky stop fooling himself that he knows jack about anything because he does not..fact

...The almajiri virgin-hunter is tired of displaying his female family members favourite past time..noted

...The almajiri virgin-hunter should kindly know that his president is an illiterate parading around with a forged WAEC certificate...asking me to provide some useless evidence is a waste of time cos i wont indulge..bite me

.This almajiri virgin -hunter should shut his trap about excusing the atrocious way his president
Speaks English since the dolt prowls around Nairaland correcting folks on how to write correctly in a language not native to them...Yet the president speaks rubbish in the name of English..

..Now i ask this almajiri, is defaulting in written and spoken English not the same'crime'!??...

There goes the "educated" Osu again.

She has obviously forgotten the lessons learnt from the impromptu English classes she was forced to take and she is back with the initial set of gbaguns.

The "educated" Osu is obviously confused. She is mistaking herself for my long departed ancestors cos I can only remember observing and correcting the "educated" Osu on simple and basic rules of English which despite her "education", she didn't know.

The "educated" Osu who claimed to be educated ended up being corrected by an ordinary Almajiri. grin grin grin

The "educated" Osu has apparently forgotten that a particular fruit came to the limelight due to their activities.

As expected, the "educated" Osu cannot say anything related to evidence to substantiate her submissions, yet the president is not having certificate, lol.

The "educated" Osu says the president speaks "atrocious" English, but the small fry cannot piece up few words to make a simple correct sentence, lol.

The "educated" Osu continued by saying that the president speaks "rubbish English" but she went ahead to ask me if it was a crime to default in written/spoken English.

Obviously, the "educated" Osu doesn't know the implications of that.

The "educated" is adopting the writing style of the Almajiri. The Osu apparently has no style of her own despite her "education". Lol.

The Almajiri will change style in his next response because the Almajiri can't be using the same style with an Osu.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by omoharry(f): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Realdeals:

..how many bag of dry pepper will they used to preserve twenty 100kg sack of beans?
I shall know that a peak milk cup of dry pepper or its seedlings can be enough for one basket of beans..so you can the calculations..funny enough how do other countries preserve their beans according to international standard.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?

A poison for killing rats, cockoaches and wood pests.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?

A poison for killing rats, cockoaches and wood pests.
Its a very dangerous and potent chemical.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by iukpe: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
RAT AND INSECT KILLER!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by kayo80(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Realdeals:
Haha! both the Police and the person that called for their arrest are ignorant. Sniper is meant to preserve food crops against insect and not for home use, its clearly stated. Sniper is certify by NAFDAC and even produced by SARO Agrochemicals.

You are not meant to spray the sniper directly on the agro product.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by flyforall: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Change begins from me
LOCK THEM UP
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by louismariae(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
*Man Unkind to Mankind*
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

....The almajiri virgin-hunter thinks that cancelling my comments will help him in any way..funny..

....The almajiri virgin-hunter who prides himself on correcting his superiors on the correct use of a language all the time simply means he is saturated with inferiority complex with no iota of dignity what-so-ever...Almajiri,the Englishman would give you an award soon for the grand defender of English language ..be patient cheesy

....The almajir virgin-hunter should be informed that his tendency to play the cucumber card like he does simply means he is used to seeing his female members indulge in such at home...Almajiri you simply got played ..period..

....The almajiri virgin-hunter should know that its only one used to what obtains in brothels would know the EXACT number of tribes who die there..funny cheesy..

As promised, I'm leaving that style of writing for the "educated" Osu.

Now, it is quite obvious to every Tom, Dick and Harry that some illiterates are just hiding behind the good and educated people from some parts of the country to be throwing dusts about. The internet is inundated with several claims by these creatures on how educated they are but a simple interaction with them proves something else.

A case in point is this one who keeps turning the rules of basic English upside-down yet she claims to be educated. What a paradox.

Again, what exactly is in this her post that is worthy of the space it occupies?

Hehehe. The cucumber card plays itself because a mere mention of that fruit rings a bell. Lol

Who talked about going to the brothels?
Hahahahahahahahaha. The guilty minds are being haunted.

Meanwhile, the media is awashed with reports of numerous cases of murder and death of married women from all tribes.
One doesn't need to be in the brothel to know the tribe with the highest frequency.

Guilty minds. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by peterjero(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Are you serious??..i didnt know that.
Yes dear, we just need to be careful you know.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by peterjero(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
mmsen:

Soak for 12 hours.

Throw away the water.

Boil for 15 minutes.

Thow away the water.

Final boil for 20 - 25 minutes.

Drain well and you will find that you have adequately cooked, non-toxic beans.
If na oil beans will I still drain again.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by slyzy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=sapientia post=54861411]Nigerian police are sooo professional that i want to believe that they are through with investigation before displaying this pics. I sure hope its not to just come and take glory for rejecting #500,000 when they might have requested for bigger amount. just saying

spot on! U are simply a Flatin0
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:
Pastor: INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF

Congregation:

You are a mad Afonja but I actually liked that post. That was funny

grin
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na dem

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
90% of all beans in Nigeria is grown in the North. But see who is poisoning beans in order to make money.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
deadly and highly poisonous insecticide.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

There goes the "educated" Osu again.

She has obviously forgotten the lessons learnt from the impromptu English classes she was forced to take and she is back with the initial set of gbaguns.

The "educated" Osu is obviously confused. She is mistaking herself for my long departed ancestors cos I can only remember observing and correcting the "educated" Osu on simple and basic rules of English which despite her "education", she didn't know.

The "educated" Osu who claimed be educated ended up being corrected by an ordinary Almajiri. grin grin grin

The "educated" Osu has apparently forgotten that a particular fruit came to the limelight due to their activities.

As expected, the "educated" Osu cannot say anything related to evidence to substantiate her submissions, yet the president is not having certificate, lol.

The "educated" Osu says the president speaks "atrocious" English, but the small fry cannot piece up few words to make a simple correct sentence, lol.

The "educated" Osu continued by saying the president speaks "rubbish English" and went ahead to ask me if it is a crime to default in written/spoken English.

Obviously, the "educated" Osu doesn't know the implications of that.

The "educated" is adopting the writing style of the Almajiri. The Osu apparently has no style of her own despite her "education". Lol.

The Almajiri will change still in his next response because I can't be using the same style with an Osu.

....Okay i have indulged you almajiri suicidal vrgin-hunter for too long..Correcting people on their written English while your illiterate president cannot read or write is silly..It shows you for the pathetic hypocrite you are...You are simply empty up-stairs with childishly trolling on people's post to correct their written English,the only thing in your air-head

...You roam all over the forum like a fly on faeces correcting folks on their written English when discussions becomes too hot for you ..You are empty boy and truth...You contribute nothing but constituting a nuisance with your crappy English corrections..I wrte and make mistakes in Englush..so what??..has it stopped your president or people from being illiterates??...

...Discuss issues like a normal human and not this circus in the name of English corrections as well as cucumber and brothel stories for once biko..It is only an almajiri raised in a brothel that would play the brothell and cucumber card on each female he gets unto an arguement with..you are a lost cause.

...Your fixation on English just shows how small-minded and silly you are...typical almajiri mind-set...Use your English to help your region from the poverty,disease,wretchedness and hoplessness saturating it instead of disgracing yourself with your 'written'' English crap.

..Has your mastery of written English lifted your community,State,Region from abject wrechedness,terrorism,hunger,diseases and poverty??...no!!...Has it stopped you guys from erecting IDP camps in the north??..starving and stealing food meant for the inhabitants??..No!!

.Does your written English translate to technological advancement and breakthroughs??..,No..The only region in Nigeria where one can even boast of real manufacturing is in the SE amongst so-called 'bad English' writters...Go figure!

...And yes i am an 'Osu' female who is educated and proud of it..Go tell your illiterate president to get an education first,write a correct sentence down later before you talk trash to me or anyone else on English and all...

...And like i typed earlier,i have indulged an empty noise-make and almajiri troll like you long enough,therefore.Knock yourself out boy...I will be back for you later.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Origin(f): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Actually this occurs more than you would expect. Some people in their own homes use the sniper anyhow.

There has to be a way to sensitize people to the harm of insecticides and pesticides around food.

It is encouraged to parboil food , strain before cooking further.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
goldcoinhub:
Three siblings trading in beans on Adenekan Street, Alagbado, Lagos State, have been arrested by the police for allegedly selling “poisonous beans” to members of the public.

It was learnt that the traders – Faith Ogbona, Chidioke Ogbona and Sunday Ogbona – were arrested by policemen from the Alagbado division after being alerted by a woman, who caught Chidioke applying Sniper, an insecticide, on the beans.
Why are these yeabos like this, they don't care who dies in their quest for money. Na so dem kill many people and children with fake drugs.

While Chidioke and Sunday were picked up on Friday, their elder brother, who owned the shop, was nabbed on Sunday when he went to the station to secure their bail.PUNCH Metro gathered that the shop had also been sealed off.

The police said 41-year-old Faith had wanted to influence his brothers’ release by allegedly offering the divisional police officer a N500,000 bribe, which the latter rejected.

The suspects, who hail from Ebonyi State, were paraded on Wednesday at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja with some bags of the “poisonous beans” and some bottles of Snipers recovered from the shop.

Eighteen-year-old Chidioke told Punch that he wanted to preserve the beans with the insecticide to prevent it from being infested with insects.

He said it was his first time of putting the substance in the foodstuffs, claiming that he deduced his “preservation method” from the use of Sniper to kill rodents.

Chidioke said,
“I just saw it (Sniper) as something that kills insects and decided to use it to preserve the beans and kill the insects therein. I was applying the chemical for the first time when a woman approached me and warned that it was dangerous.
“A few minutes after, some policemen came to arrest me. My brother (Faith) was not around when I put the Sniper in the beans.”

Although the shop owner confessed that his suppliers in Maiduguri, Borno State, where he bought the goods, used some chemicals including Sniper and DD Force, to preserve beans, he said his brother carried out the act without his consent.

Faith, who said he started the business four years ago, also denied offering the bribe to the DPO.

He said, “I wasn’t around when my brother was caught putting Sniper in the beans. I was called on the telephone and I quickly returned to Lagos from Ibadan (Oyo State), where I had gone for a function. Sunday came to my shop when he learnt some policemen were there and he was also arrested.

“Chidioke just came back from our village. He had never seen me put Sniper in beans. In Maiduguri, if my suppliers wanted to preserve beans, they put DD Force or Sniper in water and spray it on the beans. It will be stored for about three or six months, depending on the quantity of chemicals applied.
“I have never mixed beans with chemicals, but I have been buying the one with chemicals from Maiduguri. If it is stored for a long time, it is not dangerous for human consumption.”

However, Sunday said he just alighted from a motorcycle when the police arrested him.

“I don’t preserve my beans with Sniper. I normally buy the quantity I can sell before insects infest it,” he added.

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects would be charged to court after investigation.

“The excuse the owner of the shop gave was that he was mixing pesticide with beans and that he had been selling it like that. He approached the DPO, thinking he could easily settle the case and get the two other suspects released. He offered her N500,000, but she rejected it,” the CP added.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-QFFBCmdjmgs/WNN90NhAwHI/AAAAAAADiU0/BYANR6Pgb7cWyyPqDEdnz1L6W07UAKPKwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://punchng.com/lagos-traders-arrested-for-selling-beans-preserved-with-sniper/

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why are these yeabos like this, they don't care who dies in their quest for money. Na so dem kill many people and children with fake drugs.
. Pls give them their biafrauud make dem leave us in peace.
goldcoinhub:
Three siblings trading in beans on Adenekan Street, Alagbado, Lagos State, have been arrested by the police for allegedly selling “poisonous beans” to members of the public.

It was learnt that the traders – Faith Ogbona, Chidioke Ogbona and Sunday Ogbona – were arrested by policemen from the Alagbado division after being alerted by a woman, who caught Chidioke applying Sniper, an insecticide, on the beans.

While Chidioke and Sunday were picked up on Friday, their elder brother, who owned the shop, was nabbed on Sunday when he went to the station to secure their bail.PUNCH Metro gathered that the shop had also been sealed off.

The police said 41-year-old Faith had wanted to influence his brothers’ release by allegedly offering the divisional police officer a N500,000 bribe, which the latter rejected.

The suspects, who hail from Ebonyi State, were paraded on Wednesday at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja with some bags of the “poisonous beans” and some bottles of Snipers recovered from the shop.

Eighteen-year-old Chidioke told Punch that he wanted to preserve the beans with the insecticide to prevent it from being infested with insects.

He said it was his first time of putting the substance in the foodstuffs, claiming that he deduced his “preservation method” from the use of Sniper to kill rodents.

Chidioke said,
“I just saw it (Sniper) as something that kills insects and decided to use it to preserve the beans and kill the insects therein. I was applying the chemical for the first time when a woman approached me and warned that it was dangerous.
“A few minutes after, some policemen came to arrest me. My brother (Faith) was not around when I put the Sniper in the beans.”

Although the shop owner confessed that his suppliers in Maiduguri, Borno State, where he bought the goods, used some chemicals including Sniper and DD Force, to preserve beans, he said his brother carried out the act without his consent.

Faith, who said he started the business four years ago, also denied offering the bribe to the DPO.

He said, “I wasn’t around when my brother was caught putting Sniper in the beans. I was called on the telephone and I quickly returned to Lagos from Ibadan (Oyo State), where I had gone for a function. Sunday came to my shop when he learnt some policemen were there and he was also arrested.

“Chidioke just came back from our village. He had never seen me put Sniper in beans. In Maiduguri, if my suppliers wanted to preserve beans, they put DD Force or Sniper in water and spray it on the beans. It will be stored for about three or six months, depending on the quantity of chemicals applied.
“I have never mixed beans with chemicals, but I have been buying the one with chemicals from Maiduguri. If it is stored for a long time, it is not dangerous for human consumption.”

However, Sunday said he just alighted from a motorcycle when the police arrested him.

“I don’t preserve my beans with Sniper. I normally buy the quantity I can sell before insects infest it,” he added.

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects would be charged to court after investigation.

“The excuse the owner of the shop gave was that he was mixing pesticide with beans and that he had been selling it like that. He approached the DPO, thinking he could easily settle the case and get the two other suspects released. He offered her N500,000, but she rejected it,” the CP added.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-QFFBCmdjmgs/WNN90NhAwHI/AAAAAAADiU0/BYANR6Pgb7cWyyPqDEdnz1L6W07UAKPKwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://punchng.com/lagos-traders-arrested-for-selling-beans-preserved-with-sniper/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Awon olori pelebe oshi

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Okay i have indulged you almajiri suicidal vrgin-hunter for too long..Correcting people on their written English while your illiterate president cannot read or write is silly..It shows you for the pathetic hypocrite you are...You are simply empty up-stairs with childishly trolling on people's post to correct their written English,the only thing in your air-head

...You roam all over the forum like a fly on faeces correcting folks on their written English when discussions becomes too hot for you ..You are empty boy and truth...You contribute nothing but constituting a nuisance with your crappy English corrections

...Your fixation on English just shows how small-minded and silly you are...typical almajiri mind-set...Use your English to help your region from the poverty,disease,wretchedness and hoplessness saturating it instead of disgracing yourself with your 'written'' English crap.

..Has your mastery of written English lifted your community,State,Region from abject wrechedness,terrorism,hunger,diseases and poverty??...no!!...Has it stopped you guys from erecting IDP camps in the north??..starving and stealing food meant for the inhabitants??..No!!

.Does your written English translate to technological advancement and breakthroughs??..,No..The only region in Nigeria where one can even boast of real manufacturing is in the SE amongst so-called 'bad English' writters...Go figure!

...And yes i am an 'Osu' female who is educated and proud of it...Go tell your illiterate president to get an education first,write a correct sentence down later before you talk trash to me or anyone else on English and all....

...And like i typed earlier,i have indulged an empty noise-makernd an almajiri troll like you..Knock yourself out boy.

After claiming to be educated, why are you singing a different song? By education, one is expected to be good in English language, at least that is the medium of instructions in Nigerian schools. But if you claim to be educated and you don't understand English, your education is doubtful.

Now, let us leave English and go into the practical realities which you seem to be drifting to.
Is education also responsible for the high rate of prostitution, robbery, human rituals, kidnapping, drug and human trafficking in this educated zone?

Yes, the Almajiri is poor but very contented since he cannot indulge in these ungodly acts just to "make am".

I can't just figure out how a human being will push up wraps of 20kg up his anus just to "make am ".

I have used the expression "educated Osu" several times, so you need not remind me if you are or not.

Hehe. I should tell my illiterate president...this got me rolling on the floor walahi. After running away from correctness of English, and emphasising on practical achievements, you are here again talking about illiterate president. Illiterate, but he is your president and there is absolutely nothing any one of you can do about it.

Even the Onikuje of kuje prison that tried his confidence knows how far.

Meanwhile, what happened to these places pictured below? Can't education transform these erosion-ravaged communities from being eyesores?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by adisaigbo1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
sapientia:
Nigerian police are sooo professional that i want to believe that they are through with investigation before displaying this pics. I sure hope its not to just come and take glory for rejecting #500,000 when they might have requested for bigger amount. just saying

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
leo1234:
In the north they use all sorts of chemicals to preserve beans before storage, including rat poison.
Please what is the safest way to preserve beans?

The best way to preserve ur beans is put it in a bucket, cover it & put it in ur freezer. It can last for more dn a year. No weavils. Thîs is how Nigerians abroad store their beans.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Luizkid(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
janellemonae:

The best way to preserve ur beans is put it in a bucket, cover it & put it in ur freezer. It can last for more dn a year. No weavils. Thîs is how Nigerians abroad store their beans.
even with the epileptic power situation?.. Nice try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos / Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.