Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) (45012 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Bariga Cult Kingpin, Dodo Arrested (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by umuna(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
chemical used in killing insects and rodent. It is highly potent!
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Codes151(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

Hahahahahahahahaha, the "educated" Osu cannot say something reasonable different from some well known popularly lines of insults. (Perhaps quickly gotten from the internet).

Do I need to remind the "educated" Osu to be objective in his submissions rather than trading insults?

The "educated" Osu is finding it difficult to say anything reasonable.

An educated almajiri is as dangerous as a loaded corked gun.....cos feeling and affection are not in their dictionary,so its nobody's fault,but your upbringing......
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Nusaf: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
dikeigbo2:

An educated almajiri is as dangerous as a loaded corked gun.....cos feeling and affection are not in their dictionary,so its nobody's fault,but your upbringing......

How can one be an Almajiri and be educated at the same time?
I thought the "educated" Osus describe Almajiris as illiterates.
grin grin grin

However, it is a known fact that the "educated" Osus are associated with the following upbringings which also lack feelings and affections.

-prostitution
-Armed robbery
-occultic killings
-Human rituals
-Human Trafficking
-Drug Trafficking
-Kidnapping.
- And recently, the "educated" Osus have made us understand that fruits of certain shapes have other uses different from usual consumption as food.

These kinds of upbringings associated with "educated" Osus constitute the bulk of the social ills plaguing the present day Nigeria.

Read this and tell me the feelings and affections exhibited by the murderers.

http://punchng.com/breaking-cynthia-osokogus-killers-bag-death-sentence/

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by patonyx1: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's an insecticide

ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by sirwilson(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
ekanDamie:
pls, what is snipper?

Are u kidding me abi na Aso rock u 4 dey live... If u think u're a Nigerian and u don't know what sniper is' then guy u're on a longer thing.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nusaf:

How can one be an Almajiri and be educated at the same time?
I thought the "educated" Osus describe Almajiris as illiterates.
grin grin grin

However, it is a known fact that the "educated" Osus are associated with the following upbringings which also lack feelings and affections.

-prostitution
-Armed robbery
-occultic killings
-Human rituals
-Human Trafficking
-Drug Trafficking
-Kidnapping.
- And recently, the "educated" Osus have made us understand that fruits of certain shapes have other uses different from usual consumption as food.

These kinds of upbringings associated with "educated" Osus constitute the bulk of the social ills plaguing the present day Nigeria.

Read this and tell me the feelings and affections exhibited by the murderers.

http://punchng.com/breaking-cynthia-osokogus-killers-bag-death-sentence/

This shows that you have a fish brain,by associating the picture with what we are saying.....sorry to who picked you out from almajiri hood ..and gave you non formal education...thats what your leaders are forbidding since,they that your negativity will surpass your positivity...ride on its in you...
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
When you hear news like this no need to check names... They must be from the east na. Flat head guys.

When you hear beheadings missing human parts from mutilated body... Those are the hand work of Afonjas
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
Na dem product of baby factory from east

Imagine how they would have poisoned so many innocent ppl.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by k9ine(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
How come he does not know sniper is poisonous to humans.
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mennnhh.... Dat was terrifying...
Using sniper? Igbos use ya brain now
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by basic23111: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Igbo again......they can do anything bcz of money
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Flat-heads......and money are like tyre and rim.......
Re: Lagos Traders Who Preserved Beans With Sniper Arrested (Photo) by iukpe: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2017
I cannot say this is wickedness, because these men do not even know they are killing their customers by this and perhaps they also consume the same beans. I refer to an earlier poster who described how to suitably clean and prepare this sort of beans for a meal.
Is this also ignorance?
I just cant imagine how in modern time someone knows that a substance can kill anything alive in minutes and you think its the best for preserving any kind of human food.......crazy!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja / Hackers Rob Bank Of N523,337,100.00 / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.