Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help (3274 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Dear Dapson, I recently discovered that my 14yrs old sis, is sneaking out with her 23yrs old student teacher. It was God who exposed her. She will pretend like she's playing Candy crush on my phone, but she's chatting With her teacher. The Last time she Used my phone, I ran out of Data. Next day after loading, She has deleted the chat history, but the Teachers reply came in. Talking About how much he loves her private part and how delicious it was to Jerk off to her pictures. I quick check my what's app Gallery And found numerous Unclad Pictures of my sister. If the ground Could swallow me, she's only 14.After giving her the beating of her life, I confronted her, she said when it all started, that the TP teacher do buy her gifts, Ok what kind of gift? She said ice cream nd pie etc.He got my sister's attention through that and l know that he's gonna use my sis and dump her. l tried to explain all what l know about all this type of guys that do use and dump girls of her age, she told me the guy really love her. l want to expose him, but I'm afraid my sister will be humiliated in School.

Story continues here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR7sycJh2xC/

1 Share

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2017
How do you report this Guy without Embarrassing the girl in her School?
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by baylord101(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2017
End time student

End time teacher

End time school

But not bad if the relationship will take dm to promise land

2 Likes

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Freethought(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Talk to yur sister, the teacher is notd problem here. I really don't knw wat all dis young sec sch gals are into dis days, most of dem wanna open eye by forking dere male teachers..
I was once almost a victim wen I was serving in a sec sch in ogun state, she kep bringin me food untill one day she tried 2 rape me, I had 2 sit her dwn and giv her som counsellin

5 Likes

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Biko, I don't understand! Humiliated as in? What about pregnancy, STDs etc? And she's just 14 for crying out loud.

Please, you guys should get the teacher arrested....thank God, you have all the evidence needed. He's not fit to be in that position, who knows how many innocent kids that might have fallen victim to such.
He needs to be stopped and you can help save the world.

The school authority should know about this. Please act fast before its too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by toluine56(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
please report the teacher and change her school asap

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Please tell her to bteak up with that dude asap and before its too late
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by umarshehu58(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
The gurl don bad finish na, 4 as long as she was even sending him her unclad pics, haba too badt

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by westlius(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
hahaha ice cream and pie by age 18 she will upgrade to ipones and Gucci bags

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Sunnymatey(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Is not all about the teacher but ur sister afterall if the teacher leave 2mrrw she may continue with other guys around. Invite the teacher and politely warn him to desist from the act or risk being reported to the school authority and the police.
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by McBrooklyn(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Fernandowski(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
*in brymo's voice *
PRICK NO GET SHOULDER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Freethought:
Talk to yur sister, the teacher is notd problem here. I really don't knw wat all dis young sec sch gals are into dis days, most of dem wanna open eye by forking dere male teachers..
I was once almost a victim wen I was serving in a sec sch in ogun state, she kep bringin me food untill one day she tried 2 rape me, I had 2 sit her dwn and giv her som counsellin

Sexually Counseling or normal counseling? Do tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by icebird25(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2017
pour hot water for her face na
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by babyfaceafrica: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
What is the title of this movie?......
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by AceDomino(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2017
So, you're scared of your little sis being humiliated at school? You're a bigger coward for that...
Why can't you go and report the teacher to the school authority before he finishes your little sister's career?

I pity you n you sis ooo

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by Freethought(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
omosedollar:

Sexually Counseling or normal counseling? Do tell
Normal

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by cerowo(f): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Expose d stupid teacher and save your sister future
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by hakimi1974(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
report this crime at the nearest police area command. but if nah me ooo I go just enter somewhere for mushin pay, #15,000 to some people make them come rain hot bullets for the dog of a teacher, shikena magana ya kare.

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by oseka101(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Simple get a baseball bat name it Lucie.. Rap around it spikes den go pay the teacher a visit in his house ...knock at the door and introduce Lucie first den yourself... sad perverts sickens me.....
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by metallisc(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Freethought:

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Freethought:

Normal

Lol
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
icebird25:
pour hot water for her face na

You want the poor sister to go to jail after being traumatized about her Baby sister sending Nudies'
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by gqboyy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Damn
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by sirusX(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
The guy is old enough to date...true

But the relationship got sexual way too fast

A her age, I expected maturity on the side of the guy to watch what he says to her and how he acts

If he's attracted to her, I don't see why he can't be patient and groom her to the type of lady he needs

I know people have found their life partners in teacher-student scenarios b4
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
sirusX:
The guy is old enough to date...true

But the relationship got sexual way too fast

A her age, I expected maturity on the side of the guy to watch what he says to her and how he acts

If he's attracted to her, I don't see why he can't be patient and groom her to the type of lady he needs

I know people have found their life partners in teacher-student scenarios b4

A 14yr old girl is in no WA ready to have a boyfriend. It's considered rape in man part of the world
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by sirusX(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
omosedollar:

A 14yr old girl is in no WA ready to have a boyfriend. It's considered rape in man part of the world
I didn't talk about the 14 year old girl dating...I meant that if he indeed appreciates her as a person, he can help her in ways such as: getting the best out of her studies and focus on school (that's why I mentioned grooming her to be a lady he would admire)

1 Like

Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by savagefinder1: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
hmnnn

wetin ear no go hear??

Fernandowski:
*in brymo's voice *

PRICK NO GET SHOULDER!!!!!
I find this hilarious
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by omosedollar(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: My 14yrs Old Sister Is Dating Her Teacher Help by chiraqDemon(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
baylord101:
End time student

End time teacher

End time school

But not bad if the relationship will take dm to promise land
Ita bad, promised land oor not
23-14 haba na
D guy is a confirm paedophile.
I would have loved to make sure that d guy ends up in jail but its almost impossible to do so without destroying the girl's image
And we cant blame the girl cos at her age she is very impressionable n vulnerable.....very easily wooed with little things like the ice cream mentioned above

At 23 nobody should be thinking of a girl(or boy in the case of a woman) below 17 (legally 18)
If u truly think u love her then wait till she is 18+ b4 u get involved with her

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Pictures That Depicts The Harsh Truth Of Our Everyday Life / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? / Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.