Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! (2872 Views)

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / This Vital Info About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Will Shock You / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by CivilianJTF(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i am a 2'1 graduate of Electrical Engineering from one of the federal universities in this country. I want to start my 2nd degree but due to the nature of my work I would not be able to run the program in a conventional University like in the undergraduate.

Now, the Information Technology I want to study is offered in NOUN, but the relevance of the certificate, standard of the course content and the school fees is what I don't but need to know.

Please anyone with relevant information about Msc in the National Open University Of Nigeria should not hesitate to share with me.

Thanks a lot.

The MODs please come to my aid...
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi and co

Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by ademasta(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2017
As per the certificate... It is recognized.
Yes, Obasanjo, baba iyabo finished from there.

1 Like

Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by CivilianJTF(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2017
ademasta:
As per the certificate... It is recognized.
Yes, Obasanjo, baba iyabo finished from there.
Serious? What about the school fees
Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by thaddeus12(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Hello Nairalanders, i am a 2'1 graduate of Electrical Engineering from one of the federal universities in this country. I want to start my 2nd degree but due to the nature of my work I would not be able to run the program in a conventional University like in the undergraduate.

Now, the Information Technology I want to study is offered in NOUN, but the relevance of the certificate, standard of the course content and the school fees is what I don't but need to know.

Please anyone with relevant information about Msc in the National Open University Of Nigeria should not hesitate to share with me.

Thanks a lot.

The MODs please come to my aid...
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi and co

Bros the university is well acredited in msc info tech .the university is recommended for pple like u that is working .meanwhile the uni is meant for pple that are serious and sound in acedemics becos is self learn and research oriented. I dont allow pple to discouraged u . I did my msc there and currently runing my phd programnme in one of the universities in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by CivilianJTF(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
thaddeus12:

Bros the university is well acredited in msc info tech .the university is recommended for pple like u that is working .meanwhile the uni is meant for pple that are serious and sound in acedemics becos is self learn and research oriented. I dont allow pple to discouraged u . I did my msc there and currently runing my phd programnme in one of the universities in nigeria
Thank you so much boss...
What about the school fees...
Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2017
thaddeus12:

Sorry to ask which of the schools are you running your PhD Because I have a friend having challenge of admission. Thanks
Re: Msc In National Open University Of Nigeria, NOUN. Advice Needed! by Prosil(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
I need more info..

(1) (Reply)

October 2020 - Aluta Gyration Volume 6 By Comrade Fijay Ft Heazyboi / GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL Etc Testing Suspended In Nigeria / The Polytechnic, Ibadan (documents Use Required For Dpp Registration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.