Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did (932 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Man since the fall of Adam and Eve have continued to reproduce the dead men of their kind.

Until we begin to see the new way of life and peace which has been freely given to us, we will continue to dwell in the past glory of man.

Genesis 1:27 So the lord God Almighty created man in his own image, in the image of the lord God Almighty created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And the lord God Almighty blessed them, and the God Almighty said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moves upon the earth.

Do you believe God's ​words? I believe and I know that in the whole wide world there is no other book which is quoted as saying this.

Where are those who says there is no God Almighty. He has been and will be for ever more.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And man became a living soul. A soul with flesh and blood. The lord God Almighty transferred the created spirit into the formed body and the dummy began breathing and moving with flesh and blood.

Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden you should freely eat:

2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you must not eat of it: for in the day that you eats of it, you will surely die.

2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the Adam's flesh;

2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, he made a woman, and brought her unto the man.

2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she will be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

2:24 Therefore will a man leave his father and his mother, and will cleave unto his wife: and they will be one flesh.

2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Original plan of the lord God Almighty is a true family. The man and his wife. They are never ashamed of themselves because they are truly one bone and flesh.

What happened next will shock you. First of all, I'd like us to get some things straightened out. Many of you in your Bible the word will as translated by the lord God Almighty here is written " shall" yes that is not from the lord God Almighty, it's the handiwork of the translator who translated the Bible without authority from the lord God Almighty.

They did for the money and have decieved a whole generations of people and children of the lord God Almighty who are not filled with the true shining light from above.

For instance, I quoted a scriptures

2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you must not eat of it: for in the day that you eats of it, you will surely die.

They used the word shall to present the Holy word to human as if they are compiling a country Constitution. The word of the lord God Almighty is surely. He has never failed and won't fail for ever. I don't know where they got the maybe from.

Human words maybe, but the word of the lord God Almighty is finally. It's sure, heaven and earth will pass away, but every of his decrees will stand for ever and ever more.

And so, when ever you come across where the money translator inserted shall concerning God's words, change to a definite standard. All things were made by the same person CHRIST JESUS the living word of the lord God Almighty. His words are verily verily. Alright let us proceed.

2:24 Therefore will a man leave his father and his mother, and will cleave unto his wife: and they will be one flesh.

The pain of single parent and man's creation

And so, when you are raised together by the man and the woman in the family, you will receive something from the father and mother together that make up the bones and flesh.

But if you are born into a single parent whether it's just with your mother or with your father alone, it spell doom for the generations.

You have been wrongly fed and that's what you are going to impact the world with the investment of your kind.

This is the reason the foundation of the world is out of course. Everyone obeying what he feels better.

We must go back to the basis of life, breath and all things. Life, breath and all things were together and will be together for ever more.

If you want to separate them, you find yourself hurt by forces beyond your experience.

I am appealing to divorcee's and those contemplating to run away from home to drop such wicked idea and work out their salvation with fear of the lord God Almighty and trembling with respect.

Go back home and make it work, how? , by obeying the words of LORD Christ Jesus written in the Holy Book..

"Respect your husband wives and husband love your wife as Christ Jesus loves the children of the lord God Almighty and gave himself for them to live forever​"

The lord Christ Jesus comes.

Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by austine4real(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
nice piece of advice
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Help
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2017
217 joyful marriage
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wow 247+30. Wow

Great thanks
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
283 + 30 again.... you
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2017
328 love
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks
Re: I really love this single parenting episode, I learned, really did by lightblazingnow(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Great

(1) (Reply)

Future Tycoons, Yahoo Yahoo, Cassanovas, Olodos, Etc (pictures) / Tips On How To Get Pregnant And Get Rid Of Infertility / What Will I Do Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.