Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident (36933 Views)

Dog Kills Two Newborn Twins While Their Mother Talks To A Neighbour (photos) / The Two People Who Can Save Hushpuppi And Woodberry From INTERPOL / Sholaye Jeremi Buys 2020 Jaguar For His Mother On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by jashar(f): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
cry
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by WafiChapo: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boring
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by xjiggy: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
So unfortunate. Such young people lost. RIP to the dead
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by dabrightt: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls can any
one share good news abt kenya..since I knw kenya it is all abt bad news..aanyway rip to the dead jaguar hope ur hand is clean
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

When u want to write nonsense its natural to type wrongly

Read that comment again.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by ekensi01: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
they say ACCIDENT so why will people bring Ritualist to this? sometimes i think most people on Nairaland has started to lose their sanity.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Charged? Purnished? Your own abokiness pass Some short northern governors own o
Akshow:
He should be charged with manslaughter and punished accordingly. philanthropic gestures shouldn't make one above the law.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
same here
ekensi01:
they say ACCIDENT so why will people bring Ritualist to this? sometimes i think most people on Nairaland has started to lose their sanity.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Okuda(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Modelsms9:
Seems he is remorseful.Rip to the dead.

remorseful but he is showing us the before and after pic of his range rover..
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by doskie(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Akshow:
He should be charged with manslaughter and punished accordingly. philanthropic gestures shouldn't make one above the law.
I'm very sure you're thinking the punishment is death by hanging or life imprisonment. It's a fine! He'll be made to pay the deceased family an amount and sponsor the burial.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by papoose321: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:
Njagua known as Jaguar...hope no be ritual he take those people do?

Naija!
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by chemistry157: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
U failed 2 show us d evidence of d accident, d pix instead u decided to show ursef, well, we hv seen u, Rip 2 d dead

They're not like we Nigerian who don't respect the privacy of the dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Sebastine1994(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
What is good there undecided For the people he killed or what

you are still a kid and won't understand. But let me give you a hint. We both joined the night axe cult at adiss ababa on the same night. You have to use blood to sustain your fame. Now he has killed two people that mean better life
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
It is man slaughter, natural justice understands mistakes of humans, but human justice must be blind to save our species from our mistakes.

I support whatever justice that the verdict will be, As long as majority agrees, that it is deserving.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by wristbangle: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
He is truly remorseful and to start condemning him of over speeding or other highway offences is too late now. Whatever verdict that proceed from the court must be accepted but still he needs to compensate the family of the deceased very well (financially and morally)

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
He has to release a song titled....

"Murder was the case that they gave me"...

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Akshow: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maurz:
Charged? Purnished? Your own abokiness pass Some short northern governors own o
When u learn how to spell "punished", then I might take u serious. In ur attempt to sound intelligent, u just laid bare ur gross ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by AlexzStructure(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's hightime some persons learn how to compose or write headlines. As if he did it on purpose.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by MrMystrO(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:

But must you people always be so Shallow minded? What is This

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by mazizitonene(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
skarz:
ritualist
this type of thinking my dear friend is the reason your life is the way it is.....

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by GeeGuy: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Akshow:
do you think with your brain atall

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Akshow: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
doskie:
I'm very sure you're thinking the punishment is death by hanging or life imprisonment. It's a fine! He'll be made to pay the deceased family an amount and sponsor the burial.
eeehmmmmm prophet, that knows what I'm thinking in my mind clap for ursef. For me to use "manslaughter" should be enough to show u I know what I'm saying. eeeeehhhmmmm Mr ITK, u think all hit and run is punishable only with a fine abi? Clap for ursef. Even Nigeria where anything goes still imprisoned ibnabo fiberisma for manslaughter despite her connections and influence. u think u can be driving drunk or violating traffic rules and cause the death of someone and escape with a fine? U are laughable

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by mazizitonene(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
U failed 2 show us d evidence of d accident, d pix instead u decided to show ursef, well, we hv seen u, Rip 2 d dead
what more evidence.....can't u see the car....oh! u want to see the dead bodies.....just look @ what your country has turned u to....

2 Likes

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by hush15: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:

See ya life...

All you know is juju!

Remember that those that life by juju will one day pass on by the very same juju,

So reframe ur mind

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by wizod(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
yourexcellency:

no be small thing dear
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by kowopealajo: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Akshow:
too many olodos on This site, my brother if the guy is in possession of a valid driver's licence he wont be jailed the court will settle it peacefully. Read driving laws.

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by graphiti: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
jeromzy:
I trust Nigerians,they'll now say Jagua used them for rituals.
Ta!
Be man enuff and accept responsibility.
U are that Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by DCTrendy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
jeromzy:
I trust Nigerians,they'll now say Jagua used them for rituals.

you said it here first!
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Chiebunigom: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Much as I didn't like the fact that he put up his picture but it was better than showing pictures of the dead like what's obtained in our local blogs and most recently in nairaland forum!
Most Nigerians have no respect for the dead, had the incident occurred in Nigeria, I bet we would by now had been fed with gory pictures of dead bodies.
Let me borrow a nairalander's favourite quote, "may God help us all!"
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by doskie(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Akshow:
eeehmmmmm prophet, that knows what I'm thinking in my mind clap for ursef. For me to use "manslaughter" should be enough to show u I know what I'm saying. eeeeehhhmmmm Mr ITK, u think all hit and run is punishable only with a fine abi? Clap for ursef. Even Nigeria where anything goes still imprisoned ibnabo fiberisma for manslaughter despite her connections and influence. u think u can be driving drunk or violating traffic rules and cause the death of someone and escape with a fine? U are laughable
thank you very much mr mannerless man.
Re: Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident by Chiebunigom: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
mazizitonene:
what more evidence.....can't u see the car....oh! u want to see the dead bodies.....just look @ what your country has turned u to....
She wants to feed her eyes... We have been reduced to a state of insensitivity to other people's pain.
May God help us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.