Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Put Your Business On The Internet Now And Reach More Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Put Your Business On The Internet Now And Reach More Customers (458 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business / 5 Amazing Ways To Make Money On The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Business On The Internet Now And Reach More Customers by noblenadis(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
*UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE*

With only N15,000, i will help you build and host a responsive website for your business including a Facebook business page in 2 days or less.

Internet has completely changed the way we do business in recent times. That's why BILL GATES says, "if your business is not on the internet, you will soon be out of business."

Let me ask you few questions...

1. Do you want to reach more customers, increase your business coverage and double your business profit, but your business is nowhere to be found on the internet?

2. Have you ever wanted to own a professional business website but asked to pay huge amount of money by website design company or developers?

3. Do you want to refer prospective customers to your business website where they could read more about your business, products or services you offer and get contact details so they can negotiate business with you?

4. Are you still using Gmail and Yahoo mails to run your business in this 21st century when your competitors are using custom business emails, such as, contact@yourbusinessname.com?

If you answer yes to these questions above, then read to the end.

I will help you build and host a professional business website plus Facebook business page that will generate more customers without spending huge amount of money.

YES! With only N15,000, I will make it happen in 2 days or even less.

Here is what you will get:
1. A domain name that will carry your business name plus Unlimited custom business emails like: sales@yourbusiness.com, info@ yourbusiness.com, contact@ yourbusiness.com.

2. High speed web hosting plan plus complete access to your CPanel.

3. I will teach you the A B C of how to manage and update your website by yourself without writing any single line of code.

4. A standard Facebook business page to reach over 20 million Nigerians on the platform.

5. A standard Twitter business page to reach more customers.

6. A blog integration for your business growth.

7. SEO Optimized so people can easily see your business on Google and other search engines.

All these mentioned above worth over N200,000.

But wait. Here is the main deal...

If you take this offer before 5th of April, you will only pay N15,000. This offer ends after 5th of April and the price will return to N120,000. Book Now.

Why am i giving you this offer? Let me tell you.

Owing a business website is for everyone that runs a business, both big and small, and not just for big companies alone.

Another reason is that i need at least 10 recently designed website to win a bigger contract in a very big digital agency that based abroad. Once i get the first 10 serious persons, i will terminate the offer immediately, so secure your position NOW while the offer is still valid.

*Here are 4 additional BONUSES for the first 10 people that will book before 5th of April.*

1. I will create a professional logo for your business brand if you don't have one.

I will help you design custom Facebook and Twitter cover images for your business.

3. I will also help you source all the images for your website if you don't have them.

4. One month on-going support after the initial launch of your website. I will personally support and answer your question for one good month if you have any.

And finally you have nothing to lose with *my 100% unconditional guarantee of service satisfaction.* Which means for any reason you are not satisfied with my service, i will refund your money completely.

To accept this offer, do any of the following:

1. Click on the whatsapp link on my signature now let's discuss your project.

2. Call 09085021383 or 08039317788 let's talk about your project.
Re: Put Your Business On The Internet Now And Reach More Customers by noblenadis(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2017
This offer ends after 5th of April. Let's discuss your project NOW. Call 08039317788.

(1) (Reply)

7 Business Lesson You Should Learn By 30 / Lets Meet Here!!!! LT Volkswagen Owners/yellow Buses / Top 4 Ways To Make Money Before The End Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.