Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years (2277 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello NL

There is this neighbour of mine who has been married for over 12yrs without a child.

One day he left the home sometime around 2013 threatning the wife gives him a child or leaves the house;however the matter was resolved by family members,church and friends.

Around December that same year,news made round that the woman has suddenly taken in.When i heard it,i was happy but also smelled a rat because the time was too close to the last time they quarreled over the issue.

After one yr of supposed pregnancy,she did not put to bed,then two years,three years,then this year still nothing happened but she insisted she was pregnant.

She kept demanding outrageous cash from her husband in the guise of pregnancy.

To cut the long story short,just today i was afront my house when her father in law told me that all the muse of pregnancy where all fake as his son threatened to tear her stomach to get out the baby if she doesn't go for scan with him;offcourse the result of the scan showed she had no baby in her womb.

As i write she has not returned home since her husband found out the truth.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Pureheart91(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ehyaah......
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
How is that possible? how can someone fake pregnancy for 3 whole years?was there no pregnancy Test result or scan carried out in order to know if she was positive or negative? in fact I am not understanding.

4 Likes

Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by megareal: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very bad of her. Not having a child is not a crime but deceiving your husband in the process is evil.

The husband sef too mumu. Pregnacy is nine months and in some rare cases 10,11 months, na 3 years later hin own eye come clear . Abi she jazz you?

3 Likes

Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by BlackDBagba: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
I V F.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
How is that possible? how can someone fake pregnancy for 3 whole years?was there no pregnancy Test result or scan carried out in order to know if she was positive or negative? in fact I am not understanding.

sorry its actually 4yrs.....i have modified it.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
megareal:
Very bad of her. Not having a child is not a crime but deceiving your husband in the process is evil.

The husband sef too mumu. Pregnacy is nine months and in some rare cases 10,11 months, na 3 years later hin own eye come clear . Abi she jazz you?

Its actually 4 yrs....2013
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
megareal:

According to the father in law,it seems there was a sharing formular between her and the doctor
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
realmey:

sorry its actually 4yrs.....i have modified it.

Ha! that's outrageous! was the man sleeping all dis while? 4 whole years shocked
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is the purpose of faking a pregnancy for 4 yrs when she can fake pregnacy for 9mths and organize a baby?

I do not support baby trafficking but I am trying to understand the rationale behind the long false pregnancy.

Or was she thinking of magaing the husband and bailing out of the marriage when he finds out?

And how was she able to pull it off? Staying with the hubby? So no family member raised eyebrows, they didn't run around for a 'cure', the husband did not raise alarm etc.

1 Like

Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by megareal: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
realmey:

According to the father in law,it seems there was a sharing formular between her and the doctor

Even if there was, why didn't anyone raise highbrows after one year? Unless she kept forming miscarriage, there is no way a family member would not have been suspicious of so long a pregnancy, this would have led to early investigatons. No husbands family member can ever be this quiet under such circumstance.

So what really happened?

1 Like

Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by thorpido(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Which kain mumu husband be that?Even if you are a carpenter,common sense should say,let's go to a lab or hospital to do a test.

I know she's under pressure but lying only makes her case worse.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
op, why you carry this matter for head like gala?
can you mind your business
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Joavid:
op, why you carry this matter for head like gala?

can you mind your business

Haha no vexooooo madam,some pple here fit learn from am
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
The story sha undecided how was she able to pull it off for that long? Husband stopped sleeping with her or they did it with the lights off all the time?

Which doctor will agree to give a fake scan result to a patient for 4 years- at the risk of his medical licence-knowing fully well that the husband may get to know?
In the four years, no relative deemed it fit to find out why the baby was not forthcoming?
The husband didn't even bother to see or feel his wife's baby bump?

At twelve months, most people will be worried sick if their wife or relative doesn't show sign of labor.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Neighbor neighbor...well done!

May God help us resolve our own problems and gift the TTC sisters that which they've been hoping for. By the way, I hope you already have all the kids you want and you have your life settled... "e nu e lo wa yen"!
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
candy:
The story sha undecided how was she able to pull it off for that long? Husband stopped sleeping with her or they did it with the lights off all the time?

Which doctor will agree to give a fake scan result to a patient for 4 years- at the risk of his medical licence-knowing fully well that the husband may get to know?
In the four years, no relative deemed it fit to find out why the baby was not forthcoming?

At twelve months, most people will be worried sick if their wife or relative doesn't show sign of labor.

This is no tales by moon light,i just told you the reality on ground;to say the least am amazed at the length some women can go in certain circumstances.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
sisisioge:
Neighbor neighbor...well done!

May God help us resolve our own problems and gift the TTC sisters that which they've been hoping for. By the way, I hope you already have all the kids you want and you have your life settled... "e nu e lo wa yen"!

I don't understand your yearning,am i not at liberty to post true life happenings here?sighs!u really amaze me.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
realmey:

I don't understand your yearning,am i not at liberty to post true life happenings here?sighs!u really amaze me.

Make you no vex.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by nnamdibig(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Daughter of eve
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
sisisioge:

Make you no vex.
Thank u madam......I no go buy vexpa
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Tazdroid(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Science has provided some ways via which childless couples could turn their situation around.

The wife fvcked up big time, so did the husband with his incessant demands.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Juliearth(f): 4:59am On Mar 24, 2017
realmey:
Hello NL

There is this neighbour of mine who has been married for over 12yrs without a child.

One day he left the home sometime around 2013 threatning the wife gives him a child or leaves the house;however the matter was resolved by family members,church and friends.

Around December that same year,news made round that the woman has suddenly taken in.When i heard it,i was happy but also smelled a rat because the time was too close to the last time they quarreled over the issue.

After one yr of supposed pregnancy,she did not put to bed,then two years,three years,then this year still nothing happened but she insisted she was pregnant.

She kept demanding outrageous cash from her husband in the guise of pregnancy.

To cut the long story short,just today i was afront my house when her father in law told me that all the muse of pregnancy where all fake as his son threatened to tear her stomach to get out the baby if she doesn't go for scan with him;offcourse the result of the scan showed she had no baby in her womb.

As i write she has not returned home since her husband found out the truth.

This is what happens when people get married for the wrong reasons. What is primary in a union is companionship and not children...The man ought to have considered having a baby mama only,if all he wanted was a child.
Re: She Faked Her Pregnancy For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
candy:

The husband confirmed the story to me today himself.His wife conived with the doctor who kept giving fake scan results anytime the husband demanded to know the situation of things,also with a prophet.

She almost beat her husband to the last scan just when he stepped out,before his arrival she quickly went in but the man came around just in time,collected scan result which stated she had multiple fibroid,no baby in the womb.

(1) (Reply)

Help... I'm Scared!! / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits / Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.