Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (29879 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Unboxing, Hands On & Impressions! / Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Dandsome: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by ikp120(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is it waterproof?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by CallMeOO7(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please I want to start phone business in Abuja, where can I buy Original wholesale phones in Lagos?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Redman36(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
modik:

I understood you first time.
Was only referring to "Technology" brand, if I must explain further.
Never knew that sobriquete was your alternate! @MizMyColi.
No hard feelings tho.
chinko fone

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by atoleybaba(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
How much is this phone?
abi ooo...dem just dy beat around d bush
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by dxpecial(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
how much is d phone pls
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its not about unboxing,in the current Nigerian state,we need flash charge due to low power supply,at least 4500mAh battery and a 4G connectivity that supports numerous bands including Glos band 28,Not a high priced phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Heltinking(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Price please? And camon cx's?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
2GB ram Lol
LOOOOOOOL!!
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
2GB ram Lol
LOOOOOOOL!!⚫⚫⚫
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by danielicon(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Techm8:
Suprise!!!
Its stock Android 7.0 Nougat. Whats up with HIOS?

Full specifications>>>
http://techmate.com.ng/tecno-l9plus-unboxing-tecnos-big-and-long-smartphone-is-finally-here/
Oga what's the price?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by MrMay8: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op abeg commot the cotton wool for your ear and answer the simple question! Na how much undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by HomesOfLife(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
I got one two days ago for 64,000 naira. Its worth every bit of the money

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by sonnie10: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Norman4real:
Allow me to correct you, that's not real metal, its just a kind of alloy that gives metallic appearance just like the L8 was. And also that is not stock android, thats HiOS v2. It's an upgrade of the first HiOs so it looks different, but u can see the Hi-manager on the front screen.

All alloys are metals. Alloy is combination of two or more metals to achieved a desired quality.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
How much is this phone?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Cunninlinguist: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
datyorubaboy:
2GB RAM
I thought they said Tecno l9 plus had 3gb ram?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
sonnie10:

All alloys are metals. Alloy is combination of two or more metals to achieved a desired quality.
Thank you jare.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
MrMay8:
Op abeg commot the cotton wool for your ear and answer the simple question! Na how much undecided
Lol..cotton wool ke.
Na 65k be the price.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
danielicon:

Oga what's the price?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Swaggzkid: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Techm8:
I finally got my paws on the much talked about big and long smartphone from Tecno Mobile; he L9 plus.
So much has been said already about the phone and a detailed review will follow in the coming days as I put the phone through its paces to see how it performs. Meanwhile, here's a quick unboxing.

For the unboxing story and full specs>>>

http://techmate.com.ng/tecno-l9plus-unboxing-tecnos-big-and-long-smartphone-is-finally-here/

How much did u buy it? And can u use it to control a tv set?.. Cn u use the finger scanner to snap!. Getting it 2mao sha, w'll create a whatsapp group to create awareness
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Ademoore07(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Can someone help compare and contrast between tecno L9 plus and Infinix Hot 4 pro. I need to purchase one of the two. I'm in a state of dilemma on which to choose. Although my desired features include the following: 4G LTE enabled, Android 7.0 nougat OS, good battery capacity, fingerprint, 5/13MP cam, no less 2GB Ram.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Swaggzkid:

How much did u buy it? And can u use it to control a tv set?.. Cn u use the finger scanner to snap!. Getting it 2mao sha, w'll create a whatsapp group to create awareness
I got it for 65k
Control A TV set? No, it isn't equipped with infrared sensor.
I haven't tried the fingerprint to snap yet. Will try it on tomorrow
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ademoore07:
Can someone help compare and contrast between tecno L9 plus and Infinix Hot 4 pro. I need to purchase one of the two. I'm in a state of dilemma on which to choose. Although my desired features include the following: 4G LTE enabled, Android 7.0 nougat OS, good battery capacity, fingerprint, 5/13MP cam, no less 2GB Ram.
Besides the 4G LTE, the L9plus ticks all your boxes.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Shadedtee: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Looks great, but I prefer my itel S31
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
I've also been seeing great reviews, I'll probably get one in the coming days. Thanks smiley
Techm8:

The specs are on point. So far so good i haven't experienced the slightest bit of lag yet.
Watch out for the full detailed review in a couple days.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Phobia1: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Techm8:

Been using it heavily since the unboxing yesterday and I still got 57% juice left. Don't get me started on the Nougat. The split screen feature is badass on a 6inch device
Good. but I'll definitely wait on my Infinix Nougat. anytime anyday, Infinix over tecno
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Swaggzkid: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Techm8:

I got it for 65k
Control A TV set? No, it isn't equipped with infrared sensor.
I haven't tried the fingerprint to snap yet. Will try it on tomorrow
try it and get bck to me tnks
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by BoleAndFish: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Techm8:

E be no even too cost. God pls send an angel to buy me this phone. You that's reading this might just make yourself that angel. grin
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by PianoWizard: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Techm8:

Been using it heavily since the unboxing yesterday and I still got 57% juice left. Don't get me started on the Nougat. The split screen feature is badass on a 6inch device
split screen ?
or you just lying..
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Elxandre(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2017
No 4G shocked

What a joke of a 65k phone.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Frankicent(m): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by adigunomomama(m): 2:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Elxandre:
No 4G shocked

What a joke of a 65k phone.

Just Imagine

All this Tecno, Infinix, gionee just dey produce the same phone with different body for us here in naija. Dem never get phone wey get 4G LTE. If them gal say e get sef. I no go believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.