Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (29884 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Unboxing, Hands On & Impressions! / Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Give full specifications then we can relate to your hand on review.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by bashbif: 6:55am On Mar 24, 2017
I got mine two days ago at 64k in osogbo here, though na 63900 for slot in osogbo. The phone is Damn cool and the battery na confirm. I started using it heavily since 7:55pm and still gat 13% left around 6:30pm the following day. 3G on through out and playing music and also watching video simultaneously cuz I was putting the battery to test. In short, the phone is very very okay and even LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by stpat1(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Techm8:

Besides the 4G LTE, the L9plus ticks all your boxes.

How can I buy a phone without 4G at #65k. Na na na
even BB Q10 than was released in 2013 has 2gb RAM and is 4G enabled.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Treyknowles(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
bashbif:
I got mine two days ago at 64k in osogbo here, though na 63900 for slot in osogbo. The phone is Damn cool and the battery na confirm. I started using it heavily since 7:55pm and still gat 13% left around 6:30pm the following day. 3G on through out and playing music and also watching video simultaneously cuz I was putting the battery to test. In short, the phone is very very okay and even LIGHT.
Please Does It Come With Hios V2 Or Just Stock Android 7.0 And Please Screenshot It To Help Us Clearify It.Thanks
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2017
PianoWizard:
split screen ?
or you just lying..
Why would I lie?
Split screen on the L9plus

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
jy2kbeyond:
Give full specifications then we can relate to your hand on review.
Check the link included
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
I thought d phone is 3 gig ram?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by kurt09(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
stpat1:

How can I buy a phone without 4G at #65k. Na na na
even BB Q10 than was released in 2013 has 2gb RAM and is 4G enabled.
Laughs. Don't mind them. Techno deceiving Africans since 2011. Techno, Infinix, Itel the same company.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by kaymart: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2017
look so much like the infinix note 3...... similar design.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by ACURASPEEDO(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
PLS WHAT THE RAM?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is one of the best phone Tecno have ever produced. I like the fact that the option keys are not on the screen like C10 & C9. The only drawback is the 16GB internal memory. I guest those manufacturer will never make a "complete" phone
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
ACURASPEEDO:
PLS WHAT THE RAM?
2 GB

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by blackiridis(m): 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Techm8:

Check the link included
Tell us the MTK chip and GPU present on this device
a CPU-Z screenshot will be appreciated smiley
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by PianoWizard: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Techm8:
Why would I lie? Split screen on the L9plus
impressive
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by OwoLee(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Sincerely O.P, as regards the screen strength, is it a corning gorilla too? What's the picture quality as regards your experience with phone, forget the 13mp on the review. Be real. Am really interested in the phone. Which is better BTW this phone and infinix note 3?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by bashbif: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
OwoLee:
Sincerely O.P, as regards the screen strength, is it a corning gorilla too? What's the picture quality as regards your experience with phone, forget the 13mp on the review. Be real. Am really interested in the phone. Which is better BTW this phone and infinix note 3?

Both phones are great. Infinix still gat A for graphics while tecno is holding B grade as far as graphics is concerned in both. L9 plus is lighter than the note 3. The battery also last longer than the note 3.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by PianoWizard: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
TechM8 ,, did the phone come led notifications.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by scarycuteface(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
BoleAndFish:
How much is this phone?
Price is around 65k
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Really, One thing Tecno Mobile has perfected all the years is Publicity. From the Camon C8, to the Camon C9, to the Phantom Series, Tecno Mobile has recorded successes- majorly by 'selling it right' to the people. It's only natural to expect that L9 plus would receive a warm and welcome review from consumers, Afterall, it is a Tecno Mobile device, People love Tecno Mobile.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
In the current Nigerian state, Tecno has done well to do a phone that is as superb like the L9 Plus, very solid battery and all that.

Not to forget the state of the economy, at 65k, the phone is very worth it.

See truth, say truth.

TechEnthusiast:
Its not about unboxing,in the current Nigerian state,we need flash charge due to low power supply,at least 4500mAh battery and a 4G connectivity that supports numerous bands including Glos band 28,Not a high priced phone.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
PianoWizard:
TechM8 ,, did the phone come led notifications.
No, there's no Led notification.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
adeboyewareez:
Really, One thing Tecno Mobile has perfected all the years is Publicity. From the Camon C8, to the Camon C9, to the Phantom Series, Tecno Mobile has recorded successes- majorly by 'selling it right' to the people. It's only natural to expect that L9 plus would receive a warm and welcome review from consumers, Afterall, it is a Tecno Mobile device, People love Tecno Mobile.
I agree with this sentiment. But a brand can't​ rely on good publicity alone, the product has​ to be quality as well

1 Like

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Freelancerx: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
adeboyewareez:
You've said it all. They are a brand that focuses on what the customers want. While endearing themselves to the hearts of many. And they don't disappoint with the phones they release.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Techm8: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
OwoLee:
Just like I said in the review, Tecno didn't specify if the display is Corning gorilla protected. In terms of quality of display I think the panel used is of high quality. You won't even know it's a 720p display. Colours aren't washed out and the color reproduction is pretty solid. The camera won't win any awards, its not in the class of the camon CX but you can take pretty good photos with it.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Techm8:

I agree with this sentiment. But a brand can't​ rely on good publicity alone, the product has​ to be quality as well

Exactly.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by blackiridis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
blackiridis:

Tell us the MTK chip and GPU present on this device
a CPU-Z screenshot will be appreciated smiley
Ignored! not surprised though cool
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
paolokonqueror:
In the current Nigerian state, Tecno has done well to do a phone that is as superb like the L9 Plus, very solid battery and all that.

Not to forget the state of the economy, at 65k, the phone is very worth it.

See truth, say truth.

Well no glo 4g
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by dukeo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
65k with rubbish black bezels everywhere
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by blackiridis(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
dukeo:
65k with rubbish black bezels everywhere
with old GPU (mali 400) and MTK chip (6580). will keep saying it till someone proves me wrong with screenshot.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by PianoWizard: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
blackiridis:

with old GPU (mali 400) and MTK chip (6580). will keep saying it till someone proves me wrong with screenshot.
it is like I will go for m6 mirror..

I don't just know what I want.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Kai. This phone is madd though
The battery is solid 5000mAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Glo Apn Settings For My Laptop / Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.