Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (29883 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro: Unboxing, Hands On & Impressions! / Tecno Camon Cx Unboxing, Hands On And First Impressions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:37am On Mar 27, 2017
It depends on you
This L9 has 5000mAh battery which means that you can use it for up to three days without needing to charge
It's a pretty excellent feature
You also have to consider that tecno wants to keep their prices low so that they can sell
If they put all the features that you might desire, the price will skyrocket
PianoWizard:
it is like I will go for m6 mirror..

I don't just know what I want.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2017
This is very good feedback. I will consider buying this phone
bashbif:
I got mine two days ago at 64k in osogbo here, though na 63900 for slot in osogbo. The phone is Damn cool and the battery na confirm. I started using it heavily since 7:55pm and still gat 13% left around 6:30pm the following day. 3G on through out and playing music and also watching video simultaneously cuz I was putting the battery to test. In short, the phone is very very okay and even LIGHT.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
That's really good
Techm8:

Yes. The body is made of metal and its also surprisingly light weight considering its packing a 5000mAh battery
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Yes o.That's what I like about this brand
Behankey:
Device looks nice. Great design too. Seems Tecno got this one right and the 5000mah is a good deal, Android 7.0? Superb!
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:45am On Mar 27, 2017
But the L9 is okay na
It has 5000mAH battery and canlast for up to three days
TechEnthusiast:
Its not about unboxing,in the current Nigerian state,we need flash charge due to low power supply,at least 4500mAh battery and a 4G connectivity that supports numerous bands including Glos band 28,Not a high priced phone.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Like. I will save up and buy it
paolokonqueror:
Wow nice read! I even checked the blog for full specs, I'm so loving it. I can't wait to finally get mine.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by blackiridis(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2017
PianoWizard:
it is like I will go for m6 mirror..

I don't just know what I want.
I waited for L9 plus to be released before making a choice. I ended up with Hot 4 pro (a great all round device) M6 mirror is a good device though. but I won't pick it over hot 4 pro (my opinion).
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by elpato(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Nice phone, nice battery, large size. but the lack of 4g lte is a problem. some people will not spend 60k on a smartphone without 4g
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by CDCEO001: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is a shame they made a phone like this without lte capability. Even my old samsung phone that comes with kitkat has lte capability and was released in 2012/13 talkless of a 2017 phone with android 7.0.
Tecno should take us forward not backward.
I can add 10 naira to the price for lte....lol.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by bashbif: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
When will this phone tempered glass be out, av bn searching for it since I av bought it last week but haven't bn able to lay my hands on one.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Randerl: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
So the Reviewer forbids Screenshots of Battery Stats?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
You should oh, I got mine and I'm loving every second of using it. The phone is so good

chicwoman:
Like. I will save up and buy it
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Battery KING! No be just mouth

chicwoman:
But the L9 is okay na
It has 5000mAH battery and canlast for up to three days
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by dejiWEST: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bruhhhhh you have said it all, everybody is always looking for the perfect, complete device and never considering the companies doing them. As much as they want to satisfy you, don't be deceived, the main aim for a business is to make profits. They want make Tecno put everything for phone con still sell am 30k grin grin grin

chicwoman:
It depends on you
This L9 has 5000mAh battery which means that you can use it for up to three days without needing to charge
It's a pretty excellent feature
You also have to consider that tecno wants to keep their prices low so that they can sell
If they put all the features that you might desire, the price will skyrocket
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Camon CX has that, I'm in love with that phone.

TechEnthusiast:

Well no glo 4g
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Camon CX has that, I'm in love with that phone.

You mean band 28?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by henry007(m): 4:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Guys check out my TECNO L9 Plus Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niu4KA5IWz8?a

Like and subscribe if you like the video.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by kogbaski99: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
This phone is the ult. Nice one
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by investigator007: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
First impression is that the phone is beautiful.. attractive even.u cannot just take one look and pass
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by scarycuteface(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2017
elpato:
Nice phone, nice battery, large size. but the lack of 4g lte is a problem. some people will not spend 60k on a smartphone without 4g
That's the only flaw it has and even that isn't a flaw. No phone is perfect. I'll just add a few bucks to get the Camon CX just for the LTE and dope camera.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Blessednehy1: 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
Please how do I set up the tecno L9 plus split screen?
Someone please help
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by shedy03(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
elpato:
yeah, and with a quadcore processor.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by shedy03(m): 5:46pm On May 04, 2017
scarycuteface:
That's the only flaw it has and even that isn't a flaw. No phone is perfect. I'll just add a few bucks to get the Camon CX just for the LTE and dope camera.
and the L9 plus comes with quadcore, 60k is quite on the high for a phone running on quadcore processor and without 4G.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by henry007(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
shedy03:

and the L9 comes with quadcore, 60k is quite on the high for a phone running on quadcore processor and without 4G.

But that's not the price.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by shedy03(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2017
henry007:

But that's not the price.
how much is it?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by peluscoten(f): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Just got the tecno l9 plus and it has been so awesome yesterday i knelt down to pray and it dropped from my pocket and the screen got shattered though it still work well its up for 35k for resident in Abeokuta Ibadan or Lagos it comes with all accessories unused . Call me nomba at signature

Re: Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2017
I am using tecno l9 and it's amazing.. The battery can last, and it has Hios v2 seems embedded cos if it's stock I won't be seeing some hi apps here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Glo Apn Settings For My Laptop / Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.