Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death (39836 Views)

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by pembisco(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chei, I remember this news vividly here on nairaland.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by brainpulse: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nj[i][/i]
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by AuroraB(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Moz22:
My grandmother likes to wear skirts!!!
Good for her cheesy
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by bist: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Jabioro: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
They have a couple of days to file appeal... But they must die
Better..like how many days ?
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Kenneth205(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by ClinicalHope(f): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Justice is served!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Antoeni(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
The process of dispensation of justice in Nigeria is jst too slow,imagine serving justice after five yrs,

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Sweetle(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
They have a couple of days to file appeal... But they must die

Why do you say they must die when they can appeal as you say?

I really want them to die.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by pokipoki: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let Governor Ambode quickly sign their death warrant for a quick execution. This will serve as a deterrence to anyone in future who would engaged in cyber crime and murder

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by jakandeola(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
baby factry is their work kidnap rape

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by midehi2(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
kingzjay:
A T L A S T

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE ACTUALLY GOLD. I PRAY OTHER LADIES WILL LEARN FROM HER MISTAKE...
pls what happened to her, whats the story?
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

F for ......... grin
its because dey lived in ogun state before migrating 2 lagos,they learned the craft of head mining from the environs
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by yebokos(f): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its a pity how human find it easy taking the life of their fellow human being as if they will wakeup again,if i am the judge this kind of animals don't need any social form of killing...na jungle justice ...after chopping enough slap,then nice flogging,then good beating,then put tyre on them, then sweet wetting with petrol finally put them on fire....Idiots
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by YonkijiSappo: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
anambra111:
its because dey lived in ogun state before migrating 2 lagos,they learned the craft of head mining from the environs

They learnt it from a dibia at Anambra Okija juju. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sweetle:

Why do you say they must die when they can appeal as you say?

I really want them to die.
I meant to say Governor Ambode cannot just sign the death warrant until their appeal or time of appeal has been exhausted.

I want them hanged
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by LordIsaac(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
She used to be my neighbour here in Jos. Eya....
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Jetleeee: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

F for ......... grin

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by DollarAngel(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
O boy since, chai those guys have died twice
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by iykenathan162(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
sod09:
Since!!!!

na today? how many pple has been sentenced to death in the past and how may has been hanged or killed.... who remember pastor KING and so many others.. they are still alife even as we speak.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Chikatarablog(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm Mmm m..... Let me just speak in Honorable Patrick voice..

Such a deprecable apotheosis of an
haemorrhaging plutocracy, cascading into a mobocracy with all the ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by selfmadeboss: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jetleeee:

Shuku okuko Alabiabia will bail them
that head pic is funny lol

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by iykenathan162(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na today? how many pple has been sentenced to death in the past and how may has been hanged or killed.... who remember pastor KING and so many others.. they are still alife even as we speak.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by doskie(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
kingzjay:
A T L A S T

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE ACTUALLY GOLD. I PRAY OTHER LADIES WILL LEARN FROM HER MISTAKE...
what really happened.

Modified **

I've used Google. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by brownsugarxxx: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
How can I forget this chick in the NYSC orientation camp Batch B 2010... keep rest in peace
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Moz22: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Good for her cheesy
you can say that again...what do u wear??
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by DocHMD: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pure Justice. That goes out for you deranged cultists who think you can commit atrocities and go scot-free.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Sanchez01: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
midehi2:

pls what happened to her, whats the story?
She met one of the guys on Facebook. They became friends and went on to be business associates. The so-called friend invited her to Lagos so that they could talk business and also give her a treat.

Apparently, he had other ideas. He invited the other guy, after concluding to rob and rape her. They got an off the counter date rape drug, laced her juice with it and watched her pass out. Unfortunately, she passed out. They took their turns on her while she was tied to a chair. She died due to overdose and exhaustion.

The unfortunate guys robbed her and escaped. They were apprehended while trying to sell her phone.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
...those idiots using sniper to preserve beans for public consumption should join them as well.wicked people
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Sweetle(f): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

She met one of the guys on Facebook. They became friends and went on to be business associates. The so-called friend invited her to Lagos so that they could talk business and also give her a treat.

Apparently, he had other ideas. He invited the other guy, after concluding to rob and rape her. They got an off the counter date rape drug, laced her juice with it and watched her pass out. Unfortunately, she passed out. They took their turns on her while she was tied to a chair. She died due to overdose and exhaustion.

The unfortunate guys robbed her and escaped. They were apprehended while trying to sell her phone.

If those guys are not executed then we should forget about the Nigerian justice system and stick to tyre and fuel.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
that moment when Ipods kill Igbosu grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.