Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death (39848 Views)

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by akigbemaru: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
DEATH PENALTY!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by swazpedro(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
unstableaswater:

If na ur sister or daughter them murder kwan?

We no go fit leave those boyz, no matter wat and dis is coming from an Igbo man.

killing them won't bring back the girl but would just serve as warning to many... I am just thinking of the family involved, I was not there, neither were u there... what if we later hear dat dis guys are innocent kwan..
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by swazpedro(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Is it a crime for you woo a woman and she agreed. Transport her all the way to meet you.. and you fell that was the best way to reward her. If he's my blood brother, the law should take her course on him.
I am not in anyway against the sentence
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Bizzyliss(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keep resting my beloved ex class mate back den in command sec sch jos
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by BarrElChapo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
The 2nd guy was my paddy back then in awka. Crime really does not pay..
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Meritocracy: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
corneredlove:

Those who live by sword shall die by Dagger or by hanging. This FTC is dedicated to all the citizens of oduduwa republic.
Which Oduduwa republic, you PDP member want to start rubbish cos free yam is not available as before.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Lancasterguy: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why did it take such long?
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by corneredlove(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Meritocracy:
Which Oduduwa republic, you PDP member want to start rubbish cos free yam is not available as before.

Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by kenzysmith: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
U re wicked somebody is a about 2 be killed by hanging u re moving to d nxt topic evening celebrating ur bday smh
Kelliebright:
Death 4 death.....
Shouldn't have taken dat long ...
Pls execute d moda fokas n let's move on to d next matter.....
N besides 2day na Mather bday self.... cool
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by maigida511(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
My heart bleeds wenever I hear of sumbody like dis lady being killed! A postgraduate student..
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Alanzazani: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
thank God finally. beasts that killed a woman' s only daughter. The General would have paid you millions in exchange for her life. how can young men be so wicked and heartless.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by ninovandross(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
i swear if i be one dictator for any country na saw-esque deaths i go dey give killers, rapists and kidnappers
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by kel4soft: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I meant to say Governor Ambode cannot just sign the death warrant until their appeal or time of appeal has been exhausted.

I want them hanged

Brother megbam!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by azimibraun: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aluu 4 own nko? I wll celebrate that day forever.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by adelekeaka: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
unstableaswater:

Sadly in this country we have too many jobless tribalist that will turn every matter to Igbo and afonja?

Crime has no ethnicity, go to the most developed country, u will run wen u hear the types of crime that happens there.

This is the negative reality of our world and one that will always be with us no matter wat.

Wen we finish with this set another set go commit. We just need to be vigilant and careful

For the first time, i am impressed with the judgement from a Nigerian court.

E no concern me whether yoruba want to set a yoruba murderer free in Ibadan, na dem go kuku suffer am.

Hi there,
Criime knows no tribe, religion, country and anything you and I could think of. Justice was well served in this case. Not because of the part of country these guys came from. I tried to make it clear here that the family of the murdered husband should get justice as well. The lady lawyer I referred to in my post works with the government and this case could easily be swept under the carpet. if I may ask, when was the last time you heard anything about her prosecution? It has not been in the news for a while. that's my stand here.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Coolgent(m): 12:39am On Mar 24, 2017
A Lagos State High Court in Igbosere has sentenced to death Okwumo Nwabufo and Olisaeloka Ezike who were charged with the murder.
Minus Two Flat heads
Re: Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death by Kelliebright(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
kenzysmith:
U re wicked somebody is a about 2 be killed by hanging u re moving to d nxt topic evening celebrating ur bday smh
Kaiiiii so u r dis foolish?
Do u know d story?
Dats of d murdered victim?
Imagine it in ur circle... Nigga moda f'kas been wana quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Found Unconscious Inside Gutter In Delta State / Police Catch Touts Collecting Fees At Newly Commissioned Layby In Lagos / Maryam Sanda Cuddles Her Baby In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.