Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why??? (1586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why??? by Cockyzy(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2009
Nairalanders,Abeg make we talk this mata.why e be say so called Mr.nice guys always have the ladies dumping them for a guy who would not treat them as half as nice as the Mr.Nice Guy? Why e stil b say in a long-term relationship the girls always want to have a break as she is not feeling the guy(one he promised forever) meanwhile for back she dey goes c a new lover? Why e be say women no know wetin them want.them go say"i want a nice guy"but when the mr.nice come them go later tiya and go follow jerks and bad boys.why??
Re: Why??? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Oh believe me, women looooooove nice guys. your problem is you may be attracted to the wrong women and when i say this i mean golddiggers, material girls, fools, etc. If a women doesn't like you for being a nice guy there is something wrong with her. also been a nice guy and been a dumboo is different. you have to differentiate between the two. coz most women do not want a nice guy that will do anything they want automatically. They want to earn it, like playing a game and getting points. and from your description, you seems to be the "yes ma'am" type "I will go will another thing" like that, women mistake you for a fool.
Re: Why??? by Cockyzy(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2009
Me na Romance james bond.You know am always down with my babe like the economy.if what u say it true what then is the difference btw attraction and affection.
Re: Why??? by kpolli(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2009
then the ratio of wrong girls to right girls is really high
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2009
because of work i'll summarize my answer "Women Love Bad News, " be a nice guy and get dump be a bad new guy and get laid some kinda weird logic, shit i aint changing to a bad guy for nobody,
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2009
What every woman need unconsciously is different from what they want consciously~
you can start to get very strongly and instananeously attracted to the guy writing this and powerfully feel it but~
is that what you need?
Re: Why??? by Cockyzy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2009
Holy cow!Mr nice guys are always wussified, Boring,Predictable,Calling her phone everytime,treating her nicely not giving her space to even think about it.the opposite of all this na women want.Me na Mr.nice guy b4 oh but i no lose for dat ground oh anyway now me na Mr.Trick monkey,i mean not a bad guy but treat her less like making her miss me,less calls,unpredictable and make her get over her self as sum Beauty.why then do mr.9ice guy fail with women.
Re: Why??? by Moyola(f): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
ojuobo:

@sexyLeamon

My laptop was on my lap reading your reply and care to check
your profile picture. trust me i nearly dropped my laptop on the floor

I am so lucky ! pls try and change that picture. lol

hehe! y do yu wan her to change it? cheesy

@ topic
dhatz their headache! tongue
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
ojuobo:

@sexyLeamon

My laptop was on my lap reading your reply and care to check
your profile picture. trust me i nearly dropped my laptop on the floor

I am so lucky ! pls try and change that picture. lol

lol why do you want her to change it?
Re: Why??? by gabriel4u(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2009
@sexyLeamon
My laptop was on my lap reading your reply and care to check!

We know u have laptop, but not our discussion ,too mush swagger!!!
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
ojuobo:

@moyo and rokiatu. This laptop was been used in the bathroom with tiles as am preparing for my bath. I am still recovering from that. Had it been i dropped that laptopi would have been very upset with myself. the laptop cost me £250 especially in this
recession period when people are trying to minimise cost. I was just joking about her changing her picture but serious she need to
is better not to put a picture up than put a non decent one. lol is a joke gilr but i mean it
lmao what is indecent about that pic? grin
Re: Why??? by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
ojuobo:

I can tell you now. 9ja girls in uk don't like a homely guy. get that.

A white girl we treat you better whether you are from bush or african
because they don't have the mentality our girls have.

is a crazy world. this same girls will come out in church for prayers
for good hubby etc same girl will abuse u when you confront them

Next time remember to use the word some. How many white girls have u been with?
Re: Why??? by GEW: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
justwise:

Next time remember to use the word some. How many white girls have u been with?
[size=18pt]many[/size] will do nicely.
Re: Why??? by Moyola(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
gabriel4u:

@sexyLeamon
My laptop was on my lap reading your reply and care to check!

We know u have laptop, but not our discussion ,too mush swagger!!!

Hehe! dont think he was tryin 2 show off nauu tongue
Re: Why??? by justwise(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
GEW:

[size=18pt]many[/size] will do nicely.

Yes and they are as good as OUR 9ja girls. Pple should stop this 9ja girls bashing thing, treat pple as individual.
Re: Why??? by sweetpie23: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
some women like men who will give them tough time tongue
Re: Why??? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2009
@ojuobo, am sorry if your laptop got spoil, that is what you get for checking profiles tongue grin
Re: Why??? by coolier(f): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2009
Some women like their men rugged!
Re: Why??? by Cockyzy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
Why do money/material thing bring attraction but not affection.
Re: Why??? by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
Cockyzy:

Why do money/material thing bring attraction but not affection.
we live in a material world today
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2009
justwise:

Yes and they are as good as OUR 9ja girls. Pple should stop this 9ja girls bashing thing, treat pple as individual.
Thank You
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Thank You

U neva sleep? shocked
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Uche2nna:

U neva sleep? shocked
LOL No. its just 12 am na.

Dont tell me you sleep by 12 in Utah tongue
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:09am On Dec 26, 2009
On regular days , I go to bed around 10:30pm LOL. I am a morning person tho, so I get up by 5am. Walk into the lab by 6:30am with a steaming hot cuppa coffee in hand.

Tonite, I am just being bad cheesy
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2009
Are you serious? lol

You sleep early,babes. I usually sleep like around 2-3 am. Prolly on NL or doing some school work, or on the phone.

Wake up at 5am? I'll knock anybody that wakes me up at that time with a kick in the chin tongue
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2009
Yeah, its a habit I haven't been able to shed off. Like to sleep early and wake up early.

FL Gators:

I usually sleep like around 2-3 am. Prolly on NL or doing some school work, or on the phone.
shocked shocked LOL

So when do U get up?

FL Gators:

I'll knock anybody that wakes me up at that time with a kick in the chin tongue
I am glad u told me that LOL!! Wouldnt want to be caught in the chin with one of those kicks grin
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2009
Yes, its that naija thing right? Early to bed, early to rise.

On a school day, I wake up at around 8, on weekend, like around 3pm grin grin grin'

LOL I wouldnt dare kick you na
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes, its that naija thing right? Early to bed, early to rise.
On a school day, I wake up at around 8, on w[b]eekend, like around 3pm[/b] grin grin grin'

U sleep for 12 hrs on weekend? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That must be a record meant for the Guinness books grin

FL Gators:

LOL I wouldnt dare kick you na
I know u wont . U are to sweet to be practicing jujitsu on ur man cheesy
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2009
Uche2nna:

U sleep for 12 hrs on weekend? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
That must be a record meant for the Guinness books grin
I know u wont . U are to sweet to be practicing jujitsu on your man cheesy

You cant blame me. My fall semester schedule was hectic. Sigh, sometimes I sleep thru the whole day with no food.
Lost a load of weight from that tongue

LMAO, [i]my [/i]man that didnt bother to wish me a MERRY CHRISTMAS embarassed
Re: Why??? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2009
@flgator its like its everywhere xmas was so boring had to play with my kid sisters instead of partying,drinking no worry nxt year we will rock harder fyi if ur man didnt call on xmas it doesnt he dont care,
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2009
FL Gators:

You cant blame me. My fall semester schedule was hectic. Sigh, sometimes I sleep thru the whole day with no food.
Lost a load of weight from that tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah, I used to have semesters like that. I know how it feels.
But please dont go hungry ooooo. U can always let me know and I will whip up some grub for ya  cheesy

FL Gators:

LMAO, [i]my [/i]man that didnt bother to wish me a MERRY CHRISTMAS  embarassed

I didnt?   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Just kidding, U beat me to it when I came online. Besides , the Nigerian-Al-qaeda thingy kinda threw me off balance. I will make it up to U , tho  wink Watch the space on ur doorstep!!!!
Re: Why??? by Uche2nna(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2009
pc guru:

@flgator its like its everywhere xmas was so boring had to play with my kid sisters instead of partying,drinking no worry nxt year we will rock harder fyi if your man didnt call on xmas it doesnt he dont care,

@ PC
Mind your sef ooo  angry

Besides, Toyin knows better than that tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl For Marriage / Why-women-nag-and-men-dont-listen? / Are You Still Attracted To Him/her Like Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.