Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (37873 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Nofuckgiven: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nothing breaks my heart like a Christian neighbor singing wrong lyrics early in the morning LIKE..........

You're answer And Omega

we washing you Aaron

you're wedding to be place cheesy grin
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Hades2016(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
publicenemy:

She is probably Richer than your father and surely more popular than ur family.
must you be savage undecided

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by DollarAngel(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
publicenemy:

Going through those jargons you put there, shows how your Parents have failed on their parental duty to train you, or probably you are a product of a broken home and destitute, stop pouring your frustration here on Nairaland, it won't make you feel good, seek for help, you are in need of one

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by obinna58(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
So dem no see beta phone for selfie again
Nawahoo
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by publicenemy(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:

Going through those jargons you put there, shows how your Parents have failed on their parental duty to train you, or probably you are a product of a broken home and destitute, stop pouring your frustration here on Nairaland, it won't make you feel good, seek for help, you are in need of one

E PAIN Am

1 Like

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by funshiba(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2017
LatestAmebo:
So while watching 2face Idibia's wedding anniversary surprise video, Maheeda was spotted at the restaurant. Turns out it was our very own nudist, Maheeda and her Swedish husband on a date at the same restaurant.

She looked very happy to witness the surprise 2Face gave Annie Idibia..She later posted a video with the couple...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_mz5Chonq/

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/maheeda-and-her-hubby-spotted-in-2face.html

Ma, He isnt swedish but Dutch... He is from Nerderlands.

thank you
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Kennitrust(m): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2017
publicenemy:

Mumu ... Dem fence your eyes?
na by force make u quote me grin
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Kennitrust(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2017
publicenemy:

I bet she make sense pass your babe.... If you have any.

No mind ur business, dey quote. U go tire

Her husband no mind
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by thatAjalachiq: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Are you having hair problems. There are things you can do to get the full, thick healthy hair you desire. And its ultimately cheaper than Brazzillian hair wink DM me if you want some quick tips.

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 24, 2017
luckystar34:
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. kudos to subscribers, View details of won Ticket.

That statement wasn't meant for gamblers like you. Am not hating but you GUYS ALWAYS end up in debt no matter how many times you write "won" "won"
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2017
He says he should be called 2face, I agree perfectly that the title fits! My efforts to reach him failed, so I will let the cat out of the bag here.

Let me start by saying back in early 2008 I was playing a mind game with a particular certified man of easy virtue(yes! he was a star of an adult movie) I knew whom he was but pretended not to. I said I wanted to start a free newspaper, to be distributed within estates. He too said he wanted to start his own. Okay, I had no problem with that. I discussed the layout of my paper with him. I told him 2face would the cover of my first issue because I was feeling his music at the time. Therefore, I paid him half the total amount to produce the template.

To my utmost surprise this man went to have another meeting with 2face, perhaps asking him why I wanted to make him the cover of my first issue. So there was this day I was supposed to meet the man at our usual meeting place, to my greatest surprise there sat 2face with the man. we had no agreement to invite 2face because we were just at the graphics design stage, no interview slated. I too was shocked to know that 2face lived up to his name- he was looking very old. His official age says he is 41 years old, but 2face will be at least 50-year old. He indeed has two faces. The eternally-young face you see in music videos and his real face which you would get to see if you knew in real life.

To cut a long story short, the whoreman managed to turn 2face to someone like him-impregnating three women at the same time. His confession can be found in his music 'Implication'. He said he committed a disaster, I wish I had an idea what that disaster was. I wish I had a way of telling him that man was actually a IndecentStar and not a Nigerian, it was too late.

Few months ago, he wanted to organise a protest people quickly reminded him of the man he had become.

End of story......Did you enjoy it!
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by LastProphet: 5:36am On Mar 24, 2017
publicenemy:

not everybody wants to be popular pls get that very well so u don't say that again in public
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Agbalanze(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2017
And Maheeda's marriage still waxing strong....
who says she has nothing to offer? Most of our so called celebrities should go and learn marriage courses from her joor....
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by purpulrain: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
you are not fat but slim tea 10,000 naira oo

Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by Whoeppme(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
A hoe n her man

A legend and his bae
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by wandeykul(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:
See, my take on this Tuface's anniversary is being overly hyped. Selling the motion of a blissful marriage seems far to me. I believe the happy ever after of a thing is too artificial. If they spend this much time playing love in the open air, what's then left in the marriage? i love Tuface, but i just don't see this as a thing yet. All these kind shine shine love day wash quick abeg. Make una go inside go enjoy una marriage. Tuface should be operating at a bigger level now instead of seeking cheap relevance.
I do not know Maheeda let alone her hubby.
hater
Re: Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video by weedtheweeds: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
proud to be
wandeykul:
hater

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana: Boy Who Photobombed A Wedding Begins School / Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.