Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt (16980 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by babasolo(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

I think nigerian males are not up to date yet. see all of them hating on a woman who just wants respect, but nigerian men are so dominant and arrogant

abeg which type of respect, define if possible
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by porshuch: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

She had better married now and crown her achievements with marriage!
sorry to disappoint you. She's married with a child.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Very very cool....
Say NO to the subjugation of women

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Very very cool....
Say NO to the subjugation of women
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by lifestyle1(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Wikiforum(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2017
check signature
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by teemswest(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Your opinion doesn't matter trust me
richard870:
I never liked this Lady one bit

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by mykelmeezy: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
emeogbo:
Feminist be like, " we are equal, but u pay my bills "
Feminism is demonic its taking away the beauty of feminity

your head is there

bunch of sexist bastrads

they just want to eat their cake have it

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by omoharry(f): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

SHE IS MARRIED WITH A CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by midehi2(f): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
You are on your own with that shirt and your weird skirt combination... sad grin
exactly my thought, what kind of skirt is that sef cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
This lady will just be inspiring "single" Nigerian ladies with this 'feminist' movement, at the end of the day she will ho home and cook for her "husband" and the single ladies will end up in Shiloh rolling on the floor..... angry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by dacblogger: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
midehi2:

exactly my thought, what kind of skirt is that sef cheesy
Lolz,she failed to convince us with that dressing tho... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by chineloSA(f): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Feminism is good but should not be at the expense of the opposite gender.

Women need support and care but man should not be portrayed as monsters who are against progress of women. I partly support feminism,but not in its entirety.

Women apply feminism in your entire life at your own peril.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by kingNovak: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

oga she is married
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

She is married with a daughter.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by tunjijones(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

I think nigerian males are not up to date yet. see all of them hating on a woman who just wants respect, but nigerian men are so dominant and arrogant

Including your father.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by tollyboy5(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigeria ladies would be saying pay my bills but we are equal, lol I thank God for my family our ladies are more richer than most male they pay majority bills in the family and no complain that the spirit of feminism me sef dey find woman wey no go dey ask too much like sey na me born am. LadyF com and see ya role model I like your spirit of feminism grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Okuda(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I think she is. I know she has a son
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by wristbangle: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Women are adorable, admirable and respectable. That is a higher pedestal than equality. Those who are feminists are asking for less. Being a mother and a creator on earth, women command that respect always..

The day women treats their fellow women as friends that's the day every body becomes enlightened..

Words of wisdom cool

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by davidif: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
Conservative and Brainy Lady, I respect her so much, God Bless her for me

I love her. She is such an awesome role model for kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Okuda(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
richard870:

Take am brother
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by DonDiego(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
richard870:

Like she cares.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Okuda(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2017
dapyd1:
Feminism is good when it is not taken as war against the male sex. Feminism is about gender.

Feminism should be about creating equal opportunities for humans regardless of sex not war against men.

Like the woman who is not allowed to drive, or the girl child who is not allowed to go to school, or the child bride.

As for marriage, husband and wife are one, equal parts of a whole, that's why we have 'better half' but there has to be a leader, for without leadership, there will eventually be crisis. That's how humans are built.

You and albert einstein must be cousins.. take am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by bluaero(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
This useless biitch again undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by DonDiego(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Okuda:

I think she is. I know she has a son

A daughter.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by oluwaahmed: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

D problem is not nigerian men, but nigerian women. Nigerian women need 2 understand dat respect is earned not given. Just like fumilayo ransome kuti; okonjo iweala; Dora akunyili; Theresa may, christene largarde;cecilia ibru; alakija; Amina mohammed;Queen Amina. Nigerian women relegated demselves 2 wer dey r 2day not men. Nigerian women want men 2 giv dem evrytyn like like 2 play d lesser vessel card in areas of life. As 4 me Ders no inequality, go tru most banks on d island & u find out dat women are headin dem. Infact in. Recruitment women wit lesser qualificatn r consider b4 men. Feminism is 4 lazy women, or 4 women in islamic controlled states, not in a circular state like naija.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by Rilwayne001: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
LMAO

dacblogger:
You are on your own with that shirt and your weird skirt combination... sad grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by danchuzzy(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
beckNcall:
Fine woman.

The same Nigerian men that white ladies trip over and again for

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by FUCKyouALL: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
richard870:

yeah... That's it. Most People don't like those better than them.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by richard870(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

yeah... That's it. Most People don't like those better than them.
Go sit ur *ss down!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by seangy4konji: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
that smile says it all...

she just got another bigger Love Machine...

olofo.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt by FUCKyouALL: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:
someone should please tell this woman there is a difference between being sexist and being Feminist

https://www.nairaland.com/3667695/10-things-feminists-need-stop

click the thread above

never knew you were more intelligent than she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Quotes From Novels You've Read / Chimamanda Adichie Stuns In New Photo / The Day I Died : April 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.