Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady (7988 Views)

If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out! / Pussy N Boobs Lady On Display / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Her recent body painting has broken the internet as she appeared stark nude with unflinching boldness. She currently has about 88,000 followers on social media.

The American who is based in California is 5ft2 in height. Her curves, beautiful face and physical endowments on both sides have covered for the height shortfall.
She has a strong flare for very skimpy outfits that put her banging body on display in most of her pictures.

Check out more sultry photos of Shatira:
http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/24/sexy-photos-of-curvy-lady-goes-viral/

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by CaroLyner(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
We are tired of seeing boobs

7 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by EbukaHades10(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Vaseline crew,over to y'all

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by tenaruxip: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Leave this people abge

Check out my signature for the latest money spinning venture, its real and it pays
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Larryfest(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
88000 dey follow her because of the boobs...
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Vaseline crew,over to y'all
i am right here.. searching for the vaseline right now.. ayam cuming
CaroLyner:
then start showing us the puna gan gan na.. abi you no be female too ni? why your own come different? my friend snap and show us jare.

3 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
CaroLyner:

Shey ur dp sef na ass u put, no come here dey form

5 Likes

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:

Shey ur dp sef na ass u put, no come here dey form
ass and boobs are different naw, and have different funxons too cheesy grin
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by dannybomb(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
the devil is really winning the war. nude pics and boobs that's all we see this time around.

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by EbukaHades10(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Sometimes,u get tired of seeing one thing all the time...........but not boobs

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

Slay that b00bz ...slay that phatAzz... SlayHer grin
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
hmm this one u can easily lift her and spin her into any direction in ze oza room cheesy cheesy.QueenSuccubus how u doin dear wink
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by femolacqua(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Some Nicky Minaj stuff.
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by joe4real12: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Olosho!

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm this one u can easily lift her and spin her into any direction in ze oza room cheesy cheesy.QueenSuccubus how u doin dear wink

Sugarbabe...loong time ni hear.. grin

I bet u were busy sewing ur new SEXY & hot trouser cheesy wink

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Davedgr8(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
joe4real12:
Olosho!
i think dis wl be better cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by SlayHER(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Slay that b00bz ...slay that phatAzz... SlayHer grin

Challenge Accepted. cool

Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by ramdris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
My eyes has just been raped.
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is sexy.
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by obinna58(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where z the puna
Re: See The Viral Photos Of This Big Boobs Lady by Kingsley1000(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
slay mama

(1) (Reply)

Boys are prepared today(photo) / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' / When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.