Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (62788 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by dammieco(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
These Idol worshippers should endeavour to always keep things to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by oruma19: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
Fake
na all dis kain news dey let the sons and dotas of Ishmael de laff Christians.wetin be dis juju wey dem call Mary statue now?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
with Brazilian weavon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by kabawa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell grin
All I can see here is an idol with sacrificial blood of a black goat in the eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by agborodun: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
What a great opportunity to know "her" blood group.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Idol worshippers.... When the tonic is finished am sure you will start using zobo.
Someone shedding blood means he/she is going through hell...
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by economania(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
For the lie against Jesus calling him God, lord and worst of it son of God.

4 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by eluquenson(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hilarious grin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by luxiitop(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmm well visit www.mrolumide.tk
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ooshinibos: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seun this is unchristian stuff and it does not represent Christianity at all , it should not be allowed on this platform ... if it was Islamic ..you will not let it be published , rightly so , ..why do you hate Christianity so much seun ..

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
They should look around Wella Oooo! E be like say One Islamic Extremist guy been lurking around tryna Rape Her as he hear say she be virgin..as Hole no gree Open he kukuma turn am to fight grin cheesy
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Tazdroid(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mysteries are what we make them to be
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Sirheny007(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

I am a strong Catholic..and i can confirm to you that she is never Worshiped. However, we hold her in a very high regard...the most elevated woman of honor!!

Whoever worships her needs to be examined..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ShoProperties(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Virgin Mary has been dis Virgin

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Virgin Mary my ass

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Victornezzar: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
D 1 i have here is weeping urine grin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
In the name of the father ,, the son and the holy spirit amen..... Our lady of perpetual help ... Pray 4 us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pagans - Idol worshippers !

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by abuaoyen(f): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
How can this be a statue of our blessed mother... Astorot at work, pray our dear angel Micheal will safe you from this demon.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Shafiiimran99: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
cosmatika:
Why won't it cry with dat load of hair and crown u put on her head? Dis looks like an idol to me, just like the Queen of Heaven mentioned in the Bible
I tel u dis 1 virgin mary na virgin idol
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by clovislouis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Winnyluv:
The statue though sad

I'm a Catholic but the statue looks scary
u look nice dear
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Emassive(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nothing go happen. see the statue and tell me if difference dey between am and those Orisa of Ogun, osun, Indian Kali and Chinese Budha.... We believe CHRIST cause Blessed is he who had not seen yet Believe.
NotNairalandi:
this image only reminds me of those Indian Temple sign post i use to see on the street of Lagos..

So this is how Argentina Virgin mary looks like

Make i reserve my comment first before i go recieve Holy Ghost backfirement grin

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Unike1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

Hello! Who says Catholics worship Mary? Please say the much you know. God bless you.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its a statue!!!!! Not virgin mary undecided
Its a sin to even indulge in this .. stop worshipping carved image smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Handsomecole(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us, Through Mary our Mother we succeed. Intercede for us oh!!! Mary most Admirable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by mvem(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
zainabxel:
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided
...its argentina third world?...what are you sayin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by caracas: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
zainabxel:
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided
Madam u are the ignorant one here .
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ekensi01: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
heryurh:
Who are they deceiving? undecided

Meanwhile...

KVNG CHASE FACEBOOK PAGE
cool
heryurh:
Who are they deceiving? undecided

nice one
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by tankomagajin: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
pinnket:
Anyway it might be Possible considering how people honor her more than the Lord Jesus Christ whom alone we all are suppose to honor and glorify.
God knows best.!!

No catholic should quote me please
who con tell u jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by caracas: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
pinnket:
Anyway it might be Possible considering how people honor her more than the Lord Jesus Christ whom alone we all are suppose to honor and glorify.
God knows best.!!

No catholic should quote me please
Then keep ur stinking filthy mouth n hands to ur ignorant self !
For ur info u are supposed to worship Jesus n not just honour.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Shafiiimran99: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
oruma19:
na all dis kain news dey let the sons and dotas of Ishmael de laff Christians.wetin be dis juju wey dem call Mary statue now?
They even talk say she be god mother, say na tru

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mary.... why are you crying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.