Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Teenager's Pride - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Teenager's Pride (621 Views)

Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) / My Ordeals As A Teenager / My Vagina My Pride, My Joy. The Story Of My Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenager's Pride by Hizkiddy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tennager's Pride Episode 1 I was still behind my lockers when i heard the tintinabulation of the bell Alas, I would be leaving secondary school. Everyone is happy, you see people collecting names, telephone numbers and so on, for me i knew there was no point doing that. I might not get to see my mates again. Of course i should but i would be travelling to my hometown after i leave school. "Hey, Akin, wat'sup man, what are you still doing" wale asked 'huh', still in thoughts "I am just packing my things, i would be with you guys" After about 20 mins, i finished packing my stuffs and headed for the hall for the assembly. I was still in thoughts as to how things would turn out when i leave school, suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder from behind. I almost jumped out of my skin. Looking back, Oh my goodness me, it was Angela I looked at her and smiled "Are you not going to the hall" i asked "hmn, i want to show you something" "something?" "yes" "and whats, that" "hmn, come with me"

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 / The Bar Opposite The Strip Club / Legacy Of Christopher Okigbo - 50 Years On - Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.