Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 (615 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Short Story: Fresher Girl (part 1) / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 by PenAStory: 7:09am On May 12, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/04/26/musings-of-a-heartbroken-girl-2/

It’s almost a year since we broke up but for some reason everything still reminds me of you; my playlist, my lipsticks, my clothes and certain locations. At first I didn’t regret meeting and falling in love with you, but right now I think I do. I’m still hung up on someone that may not even be thinking of me and just thinking that sucks so much.

In the last year, I have met so many people. Some you would approve of, some you would be jealous of and others you would plainly hate. I have met people that are better than you and I have met people that aren’t half the man you are but for some reason I am still here thinking of you.

I thought deleting our pictures would work but I can’t seem to delete my memories. At some point, I thought I was almost healed but I just realized I am still the same bruised, battered and broken girl.

I have tried to completely alienate our mutual friends and dated a few people, all of which I hurt in the end. These days, I warn guys off that I am a “love experiment gone bad” and they take a look at me, shake their heads, smile and see this girl with the most beautiful smile ever and every time I wish I could see myself through their eyes but the truth is I am just a heartbroken woman.

I guess the whole point of my musings is that I’m a hot mess and I desperately want to say “I am fine” and mean it. I know you may not see this but I need to let it out. I may just still be in love with you and it hurts so much. I need it to stop.

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com
Re: Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On May 12, 2017
Nigerians and copy copy sef!!

(1) (Reply)

My Prolonged Virginity / Sabi-sabi (the Port-harcourt Story) / What Does Your Birth Month Say About You - Are Any Of These True About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.