Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,486 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? (4240 Views)

Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by wandecoal(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
Why not!.Especially when she is damn good in bed.but it should be at least 4 years downward grin
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by saintobi14: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
Why NOT. Wetin do her?Is she disabled.As long as she get something all other women get between her legs. If she even get money make she like be 80 years i no mind
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by rayj1: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2009
as for me sure,its no big deal infact am in love with some one much more older than i am cos i believe shes been in n out of the whole and she can really handle one and add value to me,and not all this tooth pick leggd girls who still wnt to hv a feel of what the out side world is, but i bet u she dose not knw am feelin all this things for her just within me,
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by patwhizkid(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2009
No!
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by noblegas2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
Matured Women Rocks, Younger girls suck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Daughter Is Falling In Love With Me / (picture) Body Languages And Their Meanings / Have Finished My NL Jail Sentence And Am Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.