Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (83109 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Phonefanatic: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Poor economy of the state is strangling Nigerians...... Sai Baba. How come so many suicides and attempted suicides is trending?

Are there no punishment for those who attempted suicide? C'mon we are all in this Buhari regime together let's make sure nobody tries to escape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Glaxxs: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Anything to end the pain is okay by me.. It takes a whole lot to..
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Ayomax(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
101 ways of getting money, this is number one
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lagoon jumping is now the best way to expire? God help us
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Pascal181: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
it's time federal govt think of sand-filling that small pool called lagoon o
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nawa o
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by tunazi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's like problems are now being solved by jumping in the lagoon.....Abi....I am not understanding
People wey wan jump jump without pulling shoes oo, or even arranging their clothes first, or dressing for the act.
Madaam talk true, no be person wey go pay your gbese you de fine? Somebory epp me wit dat dog pinshure
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ANBAKO: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Fresia01(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very soon we will be seeing posts like "Lagoon things on my mind"

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad after spending money lavishly on one owambe to another. wearing expensive lace to party, Spray on musicians, nah like display e dey 3nd.Which amu robas /bureau swindle u MA? Why waka where dem go see u grab?Nigerian get talent. wish her well

Don't be quick to judge
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by unilagfreshest(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please where is 3 mb, I want to go there..... Please direction? You think say no only you get problem.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Ppresh2017(f): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why suicide when we are raking legitimate cash here. See my signature.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Stanbeto: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na wa 4 naija
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ifeelgood: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why prepare before jumping into the lagoon?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nuelton(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
I guess they are tired of the recession...but please help me tell them we are out of recession finally.. angry

Check my signature
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by spartoo: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Lagos State govt should kuku close down the lagoon

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
this is becoming irritating
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na this trend dey reign
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by AshiwajuFoward: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yoruba people suck at this shyt. They shouldn't even bother coz yeebbos will always beat them at suicides and drug-trafficking. undecided

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by jbaby265(f): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wariisdis.. Madam go and look for job

All of you that want to commit suicide in Lagos would never succeed.. Shebi una wan leave us behind to suffer the recession alone abi... NA LIE you pple are not going anywhere all of us must suffer it together cheesy
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Ejimchiglo: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Her better,she even see money enter taxi reach lagoon .me no see #20 buy sugar drink garri.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ehissi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
I dont understand these people, a whole Nigeria is owing $57billion and Buhari no even know where lagoon dey. Wetin go come make you wan face lagoon......

Na waooh.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
skarlett:
Publicity stunt undecided

Did you misplace your phone?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Jabioro: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
What is it.. aah! do you have end it yourself.. madam you're coward..
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
The CP shld help her out #18m no go hard CP to shiit out. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by EPIJOE: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
WAHALA DEY FOR THE CONTRY OOO

LAGOON DEY WELCOME VISITORS
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by edugiddy007: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Suicide is not the way to go back to God. if you die that way you are going to meet the devil himself. please don't be deceived...
Crack your ribs a little bit with this very funny and hilarious pics here-->www.pogster.com

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Edwardadam: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sooo sad

[code][/code]Check my signature and my personal text, and you will never regret doing so
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ehissi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jabioro:
What is it.. aah! do you have end it yourself.. madam you're coward..

And what are you a coward detector...... undecided
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by samvega: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
The expression "Go jump into the Lagoon" is now assuming a literal interpretation in a dramatic way lately, in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.