Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (83104 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by easyfem(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
So diz one isnt mmm abi
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Sirlovings: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad after spending money lavishly on one owambe to another. wearing expensive lace to party, Spray on musicians, nah like display e dey 3nd.Which amu robas /bureau swindle u MA? Why waka where dem go see u grab?Nigerian get talent. wmish her well

Please don't be insensitive to the plight of others. Nigeria needs to address the issue of mental health and look for ways to provide care and awareness for people.

It might be your daughter attempting suicide and another ignorant person like you will be making insensitive comment

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kateskitty(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
I just remembered when Lagos was threatening the Igbos that they will be thrown onto the lagoon.
Now who would have thought that one day people will volunteer to jump into the lagoon grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Eddiecute86(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Like some people will say, i will rather kill myself than commit sucide.

Jokes apart sucide is not the solution. The truth is every problem has a solution just that people most times we are not calm enough to see the solution despite it staring at us.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Recession , debt , heartbreak and illness . Major causes of suicide
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
150k only?? the way people think though. This life is too sweet to die na nothwithstanding. "You'll see the light after the tunnel"- Kabiru2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
sad
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:
May be this is the new trend now...Attempt suicide, get stopped, get publicity, get sympathizers and good Samaritans, get cash...[b][/b]
You too get sense!
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Samuel1106(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Obviously it's the latest way to gain attention from the government and good public individuals. If not she should have hang herself in her room. God have mercy.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
This third main land bridge don suffer. But I thought that it was said that there was no recession in Lagos state. How come- wetin come happen?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why live in a world where people don't care anymore, a lot are depressed and dying in silence, when was the last time you spoke to your love ones? a single call, words of encouragement, care and motivation can send rays of hope to them. When last did you pray for your love ones? We will all not live forever lets cherish the moment we have now to spread love. Reach out to someone you haven't heard from for a while now and say"hello how are you doing? It's been a while "I bet you though simple or casual it will go a long way that someone somewhere really cares....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by aiir2303(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad after spending money lavishly on one owambe to another. wearing expensive lace to party, Spray on musicians, nah like display e dey 3nd.Which amu robas /bureau swindle u MA? Why waka where dem go see u grab?Nigerian get talent. wish her well
Dude God go punish you for that your statement and the non entity that gave u a like. So to you the next thing is to judge her Shey!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Pykid: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:
May be this is the new trend now...Attempt suicide, get stopped, get publicity, get sympathizers and good Samaritans, get cash...[b][/b]
stupid people like you need to get shot in the mouth every morning

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Jmkventures: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eyaahhhh poor woman. Hmmm e no easy ooo; but suicide is not the way out at all.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by makers360: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
This lady no be like who dey suffer self. Thank God they were able to save her.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is indeed sad and desperate times for many with MMM, recession and bad/insensitive govt. if not why shud people do this.. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by AntiWailer: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by buffalowings: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
make all of us come kuku jump inside lagoon

bubu you see your life angry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Tanimola26: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
She was just seeking attention. if she truly want to jump she no need to remove her shoes and start tying her wrapper.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Giel: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Teensway:
New way to tell the world your problems, i don wear singlet they go 3rd mainland bridge. I go make sure say na one rich man car wey park, na for there i go act my film o. I go just do as if i wan jump but na for slow motion o :-D. If the man don rescue me, i go say:
OGA NA MY BROTHER 3 MILLION NAIRA I GO PUT FOR MMM, NOW MMM DON CHOP MY MONEY, IF NA ONLY 2 MILLION YOU FIT GIVE ME, I GO MANAGE AM
if nobody rescue u, how u wan take do am?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by juman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
So nigeria could became bad like this.
Everything turned upside down.

Primarily nigeria became destroyed by military generals.
Buhari, ibb, abacha, obasanjo, jonathan etc.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kabhohd(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
I hear you... Person wey want die inside lagoon dey re-wrap wrapper...kwantinue
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kenoz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Nice one from RRS
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by dokJ: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Doc has shown them d way.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by odimbannamdi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Suicide is never an option.

Beautiful loafers for sale

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Giel:
if nobody rescue u, how u wan take do am?
Na slow motion o tongue
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ejimchiglo:
Her better,she even see money enter taxi reach lagoon .me no see #20 buy sugar drink garri.

And u fit buy data! No data wey be #20 o!
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by jagabanban: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

There will be a time when attempting suicide will be a crime.. grin

A crime punishable with death penalty.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by persius555(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
E be like say na inside lagoon money dey now.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by AJIBOLD: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Committing suicide is an offence you should know
Teensway:
New way to tell the world your problems, i don wear singlet they go 3rd mainland bridge. I go make sure say na one rich man car wey park, na for there i go act my film o. I go just do as if i wan jump but na for slow motion o :-D. If the man don rescue me, i go say:
OGA NA MY BROTHER 3 MILLION NAIRA I GO PUT FOR MMM, NOW MMM DON CHOP MY MONEY, IF NA ONLY 2 MILLION YOU FIT GIVE ME, I GO MANAGE AM
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by BBBlaze: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
supergata:
i need just 2k to eat today and travel home tommorrow. This woman probably has 2k in her purse and she wants to kill herself.
y dont u kill ursef too?... undecided no offence, jst asking?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Skipuru(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.