Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa (16983 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by vinbastin: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hello nairalanders,

Does anyone have useful information on the requirements for a Nigerian getting a Jordanian visa?

Would really appreciate the info fast.

Thank you.
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by hadexman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
vinbastin:

Hello nairalanders,

Does anyone have useful information on the requirements for a Nigerian getting a Jordanian visa?

Would really appreciate the info fast.

Thank you.

What are they doing there?
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by niceguy10: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2010
Another one of them, trying giveing bad name to this great Country Nigeria,
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
wetin u want go do for jordan bros dat place na arab country wicked people dem, well it ur choice, check there website and collect there requirement
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by tjadeba(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
another muthallab in the making,
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by flekan(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2010
tjadeba:

another muthallab in the making,

You have a dirty MIND! Why reply if you can't answer a simple question

nice-guy10:

Another one of them, trying giveing bad name to this great Country Nigeria,

Your mind is dirty and rotten

oyibomoses:

check there website and collect there requirement

@Poster

Do what he says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by zexyworm: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyibomoses:

wetin u want go do for jordan bros dat place na arab country wicked people dem, well it your choice, check there website and collect there requirement

Jordan is one of the most stable countries in the Middle East.  Nigeria has lots to learn from the Jordanian model of governance as well. Sure, Jordan is a monarchy, but at least a monarchy that gives back to the people, unlike Nigeria where a club of area boys run the show and milk the nation dead.

Wicked you say? 419? Corruption? Child Sacrifice? Power outage? Abdul Muttalab/Boko Haram?

The former US ambassador was right, Nigerians do have a false sense of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by poosyfaka(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2010
fuuuckk jordan and all arab countries.

may obama drink their blood

may the arab countries be facked in the aass

may the usa win the war on terrorism

God bless Nigeria
God bless africa
God bless America

1 Like

Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by 37: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2010
Has anyone been able to find out how a nigerian can obtain a jordanian visa? I need a jordanian visa asap, any info?
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by 37: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Has anyone been able to find out how a nigerian can obtain a jordanian visa? I need a jordanian visa asap, any info?
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by ronnyfals(f): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2010
Please is there anybody with info on how to get a visa to jordan
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by cr7lomo: 2:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls I need that visa ASAP , any help from anyone
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by kel4soft: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
oyibomoses: wetin u want go do for jordan bros dat place na arab country wicked people dem, well it ur choice, check there website and collect there requirement

Guy you are harsh o. BTW, Qatar, UAE are Arabic countries. While Malaysia is Muslim dominated. On what the guy is going to do there, is also my worry.
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by kel4soft: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
poosyfaka: fuuuckk jordan and all arab countries.

may obama drink their blood

may the arab countries be facked in the aass

may the usa win the war on terrorism

God bless Nigeria
God bless africa
God bless America

Even Qatar and UAE?
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by empro07: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
@poster I think I might be able to give u answer,few years ago I visited the capital of jordan,amman and stayed at tulips hotel....if d stress and amount is worth ur reasons of visit,thou I do not know if they have an embassy in Nigeria now...u wld have to get urself a Turkish visa,followed by a 2 weeks Dubai visa...fly a return ticket to dubai at d dubai airport purchase a return ticket to dubai on royal jordan aiwyas going to istanbul,Turkey...u will be granted a visa to enter amman,jordan...pls keep all ur tickets togeda as dats d same route to lagos after u stay....ONLY IF UR VISIT TO JORDAN IS WORTH D ABOV WAHALA
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
cr7lomo:
Pls I need that visa ASAP , any help from anyone
please re you now in jordan?
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by iguita: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Things have improved now. Just 2 weeks ago, I flew with someone who was living in Amman. He went via Cairo where he got a connecting flight directly to Amman
empro07:
@poster I think I might be able to give u answer,few years ago I visited the capital of jordan,amman and stayed at tulips hotel....if d stress and amount is worth ur reasons of visit,thou I do not know if they have an embassy in Nigeria now...u wld have to get urself a Turkish visa,followed by a 2 weeks Dubai visa...fly a return ticket to dubai at d dubai airport purchase a return ticket to dubai on royal jordan aiwyas going to istanbul,Turkey...u will be granted a visa to enter amman,jordan...pls keep all ur tickets togeda as dats d same route to lagos after u stay....ONLY IF UR VISIT TO JORDAN IS WORTH D ABOV WAHALA

1 Like

Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by coded06(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
iguita:
Things have improved now. Just 2 weeks ago, I flew with someone who was living in Amman. He went via Cairo where he got a connecting flight directly to Amman

my bro just left Jordon 2weeks ago. he told me that there 're know good job there. although he went for an assignment. do you think his right cuz I plan on going there too
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by iguita: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
According to the guy I flew with, there are opportunities there. He was there on scholarship for aircraft maintenance and he returned home only for them to request that he come back because they got a job for him there. These are what he said and might not necessarily be true.
coded06:

my bro just left Jordon 2weeks ago. he told me that there 're know good job there. although he went for an assignment. do you think his right cuz I plan on going there too
Re: Requirement For Nigerian To Get A Jordanian Visa by coded06(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=iguita post=39986319]According to the guy I flew with, there are opportunities there. He was there on scholarship for aircraft maintenance and he returned home only for them to request that he come back because they got a job for him there. These are what he said and might not necessarily be true.

Oh okay. but I think that scholarship stuff was for 2years or 1year or so. cuz I know that most of them came home few weeks back.

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Truck Driver Causes Death Of Four People After Fatal Accident. Photos / Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Is Traveling (japa) Truly An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.