Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! (758 Views)

Nigerian Dad Stops Son-Inlaw From Stripping His Daughter On Wedding Day (Pix) / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Share Your No Bra Day Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by JERRYNIL: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wounders indeed shall Neva end!. This man will be wedding these two women soon. is it that the number of women is more that the men or wat could be the cause of the two women getting ready to marry one man on the same day .

Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin shocked shocked
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by coolsegun2002: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
NCAN 56 iweka RD. Onitcha & 113 pound RD aba....over to you...

This one seriously weak me...

And by the way, the groom and the two brides to be...bia

Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked
Lolzz!! The end is at hand!!!
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
God did not pick up his call. He picked his own call. Therefore he is on his own (OHO),
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by olarwhumy6(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
See as dat woman face at the right dey strong.. I pity d man. singing "double wahala for dead body"

1 Like

Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Zita55:
shocked

Lolzz!! The end is at hand!!!

@hand ke? It is staring at us in the face already!
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
decatalyst:

cry
decatalyst:

I'm telling you
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by JERRYNIL: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
olarwhumy6:
See as dat woman face at the right dey strong.. I pity d man. singing "double wahala for dead body"

That woman at the right hand don ready for the troubles ahead. she fit beat the man self .
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by AshawoGirl(f): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
let me balance for fp
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Oblitz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
very nice grin
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Badgers14: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
The lady on the right is having none of that... She looks very angry grin

The lady on the left berra watch out lipsrsealed
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by poshestmina(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is written in the bible ...We've passed all the books of the bible ,we are now in revelation .
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by modelsms10: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg i go like this one o. No more waist pains, back pains, not in the mood etc.

Anyway check my signature pls
Re: A Man To Wed Two Different Women One Day (pix)! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wonderful

Ncan polytechnic nekede reporting live for duty..

Strong thing oooo

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Get A New Girl Friend / Between Mercy Johnson And Chika Ike, Who Is A Self-made Woman(photos)? / Tecno W3 And Gionee M3 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.