Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) (31331 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by slawomir: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
ok
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
He has undergone some minor bodywork. This is not mercy, rather it's called panel beating grin
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by maigida511(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Poverty does not justify stealing,make d governor try look dem masses side na make e drop something haba!
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
Poverty doesn't justify stealing undecided

What justifies jungle justice?
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
175:
Is that not Omenka? grin grin grin grin grin

Forget all these grandstandings here on Nairaland oooo. . . .the zombies and BMCs dey hear am hot pass everyone

hahahahahaha.I'm suspecting the same thing,that must be omenka the irredeemable zombie!!
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
hoover420:

So what will you do if you haven't been paid in 2month?
You quit the job or you sue your employers to court?
Just pray you don't be in their shoes!
It's better i stay jobless than waste my time ,transport and sweat .done it b4 ,left my 2 months salary and resigned.
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
The gov n lga chairmen who earn the fatest salaries are never owed, just the poor and helpless with all d suffering...
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by nwabobo: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/24/civil-servant-in-makurdi-meets-waterloo-while-trying-to-rob/

As shared by Andy Andera John ...

Non payment of Salaries have taken our dear State Benue to doom...You know this man? He is a civil servant working with Makurdi local Government Secretariat.(mind you that Makurdi local Government hasn't been paid for 8months now) He came stealing in James Swandecoal Ager 's house yesternight and he was caught by the Brave Swandecoal.Swandecoal understood the present Condition Benue as a state is going through he decided and tempered justice with mercy and handed him over to the vigilante at Angwa Jukun.

As shared by James Swandecoal Ager

99 days for the thief one day for the owner. If you live your life on the fast lane, one day you will definately meet your waterloo.This young man from agwa jukun got very unlucky today when he came out for his normal operation. I have handed him over to the vigilante.

It's a lie, this can not be Omenka aka omenkalives
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by flyforall: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lord have mercy upon us
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Only if they can Chanel the energy to Fulani herdsmen they won't be dying like chickens
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by KOKOwonder(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lies from the pit.of hell,which civil servant? that jobless boy wey the always dey one bet9ja shop for my area? that em nike name na egangada
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/24/civil-servant-in-makurdi-meets-waterloo-while-trying-to-rob/

As shared by Andy Andera John ...

Non payment of Salaries have taken our dear State Benue to doom...You know this man? He is a civil servant working with Makurdi local Government Secretariat.(mind you that Makurdi local Government hasn't been paid for 8months now) He came stealing in James Swandecoal Ager 's house yesternight and he was caught by the Brave Swandecoal.Swandecoal understood the present Condition Benue as a state is going through he decided and tempered justice with mercy and handed him over to the vigilante at Angwa Jukun.

As shared by James Swandecoal Ager

99 days for the thief one day for the owner. If you live your life on the fast lane, one day you will definately meet your waterloo.This young man from agwa jukun got very unlucky today when he came out for his normal operation. I have handed him over to the vigilante.

So, why were they trying to tatoo him?
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by okanlawon94(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2017
poshestmina:
I wonder how people work so many months without been paid ,the maximum i have /can go for is 2 months without pay .

Yhu try o....as month dey finish so,naso make my salary dey land for my hand,no story o
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by k9ine(m): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Eight months and no salary. Yet we have someone who calls himself a state governor, earning his own salary, allowances as well as security vote without batting an eyelid.
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by mystmoze(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2017
After a serious beating....o.p you removed DAT part of de story o
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by Fabregas085: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Evidence of salaries not paid.
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by NotComplaining: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
anotherydz:

Says who?? Please remember that when you're stuck between a rock and a hard place with kids to feed.

Society does not condone stealing but every soul has a breaking point.

A career criminal is different from a desperate thief.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by uniqueogo(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
anotherydz:

my dear pray u never get desperate Cus u can do anything to ensure you and your loved ones are OK......
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2017
uniqueogo:

my dear pray u never get desperate Cus u can do anything to ensure you and your loved ones are OK......

Amen. But all these ones wey no follow. Ok. You are desperate you stole you are caught probably falling in the hands of angry mob; you are clubbed to death or burned. Will desperation justify your barbaric acts? I have heard that some enter narcotic business because their family member are sick.
I repeat desperation doesn't justify stealing. What about the person you are stealing from?
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2017
anotherydz:

What would you have him do sir? He has a job, he's worked but not paid, tell me his fault. The political thieves out there aren't maimed, rather they're exalted.
I do not support stealing, but survival is a battle every man fights to death.
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by castrol180(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Swahili0:
Let's blame there dumb Governor

Aren't you from the state? Swahili0 or what are you...one more thing, is it 'there' or 'their'?
Re: Civil Servant Caught Stealing In Makurdi (Photo) by castrol180(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Swahili0:
Let's blame there dumb Governor

Aren't you from the state? Swahili0 or what are you...one more thing, is it 'there' or 'their'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Off A 2 Storey Building (video) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.